PDA

View Full Version : 1 simple thing Guild Wars need...

Nano The Grey
11-28-2013, 01:09 PM
They have to change the fact that any idiot in the guild can declare war. Should be only High Commander and higher can declare war. There is always a rotten apple in the bunch that just ruins it for every one else sometimes and declares when not every one in the guild is ready.

NooBtastic
11-28-2013, 01:28 PM
Hey guys I am not able to make a thread for some reason so I came to this thread to ask a question. I have the big four armors but what armors should I even focus in after those? I know the big four is good till bout 60 or 70

Sir Spunge ACE
11-28-2013, 02:57 PM
While I think it's annoying that anyone can declare, I think getting your guild onto Line or another chatting mechanism helps weed out those types of people. We had issues in the past with it, but we've moved from a top 200 guild to a top 25 now. It takes time and a will to improve your situation. Get your guildmates on Line and improve communication. :D

theRussian
11-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Being a GM to cure it I require members to get on LINE. I also do periodic activity checks and if they don't reply within two days they are removed.

busteroaf
11-28-2013, 05:02 PM
They have to change the fact that any idiot in the guild can declare war. Should be only High Commander and higher can declare war. There is always a rotten apple in the bunch that just ruins it for every one else sometimes and declares when not every one in the guild is ready.

/yawn... how many wars has it been and people still bring this up?

Lou 1xxx
11-28-2013, 05:16 PM
yes rogue declarations are a nuisance...

noob read these:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56040-Things-I-Wish-I-Knew-When-I-Was-A-Noob-by-Radlonghammer
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47711-Posting-Guidelines-and-Welcome!
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?69081-Fan-Developed-Resources

tababoy
11-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Hate to hijack thread, but need to warn Android users that the latest update disables guild war, so don't update when play store prompts you! Happened to another guild member and a ticket has been submitted

Lou 1xxx
11-28-2013, 06:27 PM
nah, Lag just caught up to him.... have him restart a few times, cell phone and routers....

now this Please Wait... Connecting is getting very annoying.

Sir Spunge ACE
11-28-2013, 07:06 PM
I've lost 50 gems to the lag so far... furious. They KNOW that everyone is going to be on straight from the start. They've had PLENTY of time to get the issue fixed, and yet it still continues. Reminds me of the early days of LoL...

Sol Invictus
11-28-2013, 07:42 PM
My guild does not have this problem.

Get your crew straight.

What needs fixing is the matching system. We are hovering around 130 and in 5 battles, 4 of them have been top 20 guilds.

theRussian
11-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Hey guys I am not able to make a thread for some reason so I came to this thread to ask a question. I have the big four armors but what armors should I even focus in after those? I know the big four is good till bout 60 or 70

Get EB+ then epics.

Tachy
11-30-2013, 10:13 AM

Don't have a guild full of idiots?

You're welcome

Eunuchorn
11-30-2013, 10:35 AM
Search "Declare" in the forums. Behold the thousands of threads spanning every single Gree game demanding they make war declare "officer only".

Since the dawn of time people have begged daddy Gree for this. Guess what? He doesn't care.

What guild wars need:
Legitimate point system & no GM stripping

Dennis484
11-30-2013, 01:17 PM
They should implement win streak bonuses also

Timtek
11-30-2013, 02:58 PM
I agree with the op. We shouldn't need external apps to control what happens in the guild. A simple toggle allowing all or no commanders to declare would be really helpful. Our guild currently has two new morons and they're screwing us. They'll be gone after this war but right there's nothing we can do about them declaring as soon a battle ends.

I'm surprised there's so much player opposition to this. It seems like a no brainer, why wouldn't you want better control over your guild?

bosskiller
11-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Search "Declare" in the forums. Behold the thousands of threads spanning every single Gree game demanding they make war declare "officer only".

Since the dawn of time people have begged daddy Gree for this. Guess what? He doesn't care.

What guild wars need:
Legitimate point system & no GM stripping

POINT SYSTEM!!!! I fought the same person with the exact same results, first time i got 304, then 186, then 254. Ticks me off, I never know if someone is good points or if it was just dumb luck.

Nano The Grey
12-01-2013, 05:36 AM
After war I'm gonna kick a few of these idiots. Still managed top 25 with a few idiots who couldn't follow simple instructions.

Eunuchorn
12-01-2013, 10:38 AM
What do guild wars need:
Flat win bonus

ryankellly
12-01-2013, 03:24 PM
From what i understand IOS and Android points are scaled differently. why is this....

US GanjaBoy
12-01-2013, 03:29 PM

Disagree, what if is there no leader/HC active to declare? guild wars are GUILD wars, you should choose better your mates

From what i understand IOS and Android points are scaled differently. why is this....

Who can tell it, a lot of our questions are a mistery

lZellyl
12-01-2013, 09:49 PM
more points for beating higher members would be nice. i got 150 points every time i went for gm

Dianish
12-01-2013, 10:10 PM
more points for beating higher members would be nice. i got 150 points every time i went for gm

GM's are usually weak player who just wants the 10% stat bonus.