PDA

View Full Version : $1 mil Bounty On Molly Maguires Members

Crafty's Revenge
11-28-2013, 07:40 AM
I saw a recent news article in the US saying there was nation-wide shortage of turkeys for thanksgiving day this year. This is certainly due to the fact that all the turkeys are in the Molly Maguires sindicate. Their stats went up a tad bit from all that energy glitching. So they're nice and plump for thanksgiving dinner!!!

So in the spirit of thanksgiving, I make this offer to you:

$1 mil bounty PER HIT on any Molly Maguires member. Post screenshot of the attack in this thread. After doing so, pm me. I'll review the hit and if legitimate, I'll donate $1,000,000 to the syndicate bank of your choice!!!

So get thems hunting rifles out cuz it's a turkey shoot!!!

Molly's Voice
11-28-2013, 07:42 AM
Yawn...........

ploop
11-28-2013, 07:49 AM
how do you know they are gliching? you need proof before doing that

Crafty's Revenge
11-28-2013, 07:53 AM
Gots proof. Just look at Molly's Voice's man-boobs. You can't get that roundness without glitching!!!

candyson
11-28-2013, 07:55 AM
Gots proof. Just look at Molly's Voice's man-boobs. You can't get that roundness without glitching!!!
Can you pm me a target.
I am level 66 and stronger than any MoM members at my level

The_
11-28-2013, 08:43 AM
Sigh......

HTCBC
11-28-2013, 08:56 AM
Sigh......Munch My popcorn Crafty Revenge he will love this when he sees it. I will ask him to send me some screen shots he has loads of them #smug

ploop
11-28-2013, 09:29 AM
anyone around level 123??

ShizMastur
11-28-2013, 01:12 PM
$1 million? There's people around my level who get 6x that per hour.

HTCBC
11-28-2013, 01:30 PM
Its a hunting game. Just like rat hunting but you get paid

Da Don
11-28-2013, 01:33 PM
Crafty, do you still have the Palringo chatroom for molly intel?

Maybe let ppl post their screenshots on there

cc thunder
11-28-2013, 03:40 PM
anyone around level 123??124 2mil.attack

cc thunder
11-28-2013, 03:41 PM
since you can't post screenshots with players names how is this going to work out?

Crafty's Revenge
11-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Thanks for all the responses. My inbox is quite full. I'll get to you eventually. Remember, screenshot must be posted in thread. I won't pay your claim if you pm me the info.

mxz
11-28-2013, 04:43 PM
L187 come at me, Molly hatin' bros.

cc thunder
11-28-2013, 08:27 PM
Thanks for all the responses. My inbox is quite full. I'll get to you eventually. Remember, screenshot must be posted in thread. I won't pay your claim if you pm me the info. like I stated earlier you are not allowed to post screenshots with players names, so how is this going to work?

Crafty's Revenge
11-28-2013, 09:26 PM
L187 come at me, Molly hatin' bros.did you forget to post under your alternate troll a count or did u recently join Molly's?

cc thunder
11-28-2013, 10:18 PM
Hey tool, why are you avoiding my question? Since it is against the tos to post a screen shot with a players name how do we prove a hit? I've asked 2 x now 3 no response. What is your in game name and level?

Crafty's Revenge
11-28-2013, 10:54 PM
Hey tool, why are you avoiding my question? Since it is against the tos to post a screen shot with a players name how do we prove a hit? I've asked 2 x now 3 no response. What is your in game name and level?youre right. I am avoiding your question. I've gone out of my way to ignore it. Thought you woulda taken a hint by now.

I'll answer it for you now as it seems like you need help figuring out the most basic of things. You can either post a screenshot of the attack with partially blurred/erased names, or you can post the screenshot with name blurred out completely and ill review it in a private message.

cc thunder
11-28-2013, 11:30 PM
youre right. I am avoiding your question. I've gone out of my way to ignore it. Thought you woulda taken a hint by now.

I'll answer it for you now as it seems like you need help figuring out the most basic of things. You can either post a screenshot of the attack with partially blurred/erased names, or you can post the screenshot with name blurred out completely and ill review it in a private message. cool, what's your in game name and level?

HTCBC
11-28-2013, 11:42 PM
Lol I'm going to need a super size popcorn

Crafty's Revenge
11-28-2013, 11:54 PM
cool, what's your in game name and level?move along son.

cc thunder
11-29-2013, 12:00 AM
move along son. what are you afraid of? You're advocating bullying a group, if you stand so proud just post your level and in game name, I would gladly like to visit you, or one of my friends that are on a similar level.

Crafty's Revenge
11-29-2013, 12:07 AM
what are you afraid of? You're advocating bullying a group, if you stand so proud just post your level and in game name, I would gladly like to visit you, or one of my friends that are on a similar level.if I wanted to see a lot of green in my newsfeed I'd drop mafia. You're chump change homie. I toss u like yesterday's newspaper.

HTCBC
11-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Crafty is at 161 he changed his name to Crafty MM Hunter .... The molly Hunter

HTCBC
11-29-2013, 12:13 AM
He has a list on his wall of all Molly's crew and he will update it with all new information before next war

cc thunder
11-29-2013, 12:34 AM
Crafty is at 161 he changed his name to Crafty MM Hunter .... The molly Hunterthanks, he wont be in my rivals, but I'll see if I can reach out

mxz
11-29-2013, 11:11 AM
did you forget to post under your alternate troll a count or did u recently join Molly's?A real Molly. Come at me, bro.

Molly's Voice
11-29-2013, 11:47 AM
A real Molly. Come at me, bro.

His ingame name is now (MoM) mxz. So as he said, come at him, Brody.

This thread is further evidence that crafty is still butthurt over the continual beatings myself and other Mollies have been throwing him since he called the Molly Maguires out a couple months ago. Remember, the only reason I exist on the forum is because of Crafty.

Forget It
11-29-2013, 06:13 PM
Here is a new way for Gree to make money. Let people buy bounties on others. 500 gold a pop.

ploop
11-30-2013, 06:38 AM
124 2mil.attack

nope I can't hit him, anyways i need to send in my nexus 7 to repair it's failed battery and I can't even turn it on

HTCBC
11-30-2013, 08:51 AM
A real Molly. Come at me, bro.Crafty has just been given the full molly list. Looks like a few name changes. But can't see yours bud. Are you in molly jrs

madfighters
11-30-2013, 08:58 AM
What is the lowest level molly called

Molly's Voice
11-30-2013, 12:05 PM
What is the lowest level molly called

I see we got ourselves a real toughnut here that wants to man up to the weakest MoM. You can't beat none of us, bro.

Molly's Voice
11-30-2013, 12:07 PM
P.S. This thread is stoopid.

The_
11-30-2013, 12:36 PM
P.S. This thread is stoopid.
agreed. the OP is of no consequence.

Mark_Meadows
11-30-2013, 09:44 PM
You need to take your meds Crafty. You turned TDH into a bunch of public weepers, did they kick you out for that? You are now making SAS look as crazy as MWWM for allowing you in their syndicate. You are the biggest joke in Crime City and a cancer to any syndicate you are a member of. If you spent half the time you do obsessing over people you feel have wronged in this game, into getting laid, you might come across as sane or at least normal.

Mark Meadows says take your meds everyday kids or you will turn out like Crafty. Mark Meadows out.

P.S. I love your new in game name, "Crafty Man Meat Hunter". Too funny!

Phillip99
12-01-2013, 06:19 AM
You need to take your meds Crafty. You turned TDH into a bunch of public weepers, did they kick you out for that? You are now making SAS look as crazy as MWWM for allowing you in their syndicate. You are the biggest joke in Crime City and a cancer to any syndicate you are a member of. If you spent half the time you do obsessing over people you feel have wronged in this game, into getting laid, you might come across as sane or at

Mark Meadows says take your meds everyday kids or you will turn out like Crafty. Mark Meadows out.

P.S. I love your new in game name, "Crafty Man Meat Hunter". Too funny!

Lol.....so true. Lets keep in mind we are not talking about people here....we are talking about their crime city characters. I think some people need to reassess their perspective on this game......bounties, lol

HTCBC
12-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Lets chat then mr Molly's you have no balls. Your crew has now posted a picture of a game players child on a public forum because you can not beat said player. Your a member of Molly's Maguires a little crew in the top 100 at best. Your in game name is hobgoblin. You have been removed from Molly's main Syndicate to their baby Syndicate probably on the orders of a top crew that are pulling their strings and now in bed with the Molly's crewMr Mom Molly is also a troll from a very top crew and wou ld not be surprised if he is in on it all so. Good luck in the game Molly's as after this stunt it just proves you are Muppets and Crafty will continue to hound your members until your leader john formally apologies via the forum

Mark_Meadows
12-01-2013, 07:55 AM
Tmoney im still in TDS or is it hobgoblin This is what molly do when they not hacking their items post photos of marks kid your so sad Molly's Crafty must be really getting to your crew Butt hurt

I am Mark Meadows that is what my email says. Am I someone's alter ego, or am I the real Mark Meadows? Crafty decided to bring everything he has down the rabbit hole of insanity with him, not me. Do you both speak to The Lord and he tells you he wants you to rid Crime City of it's demons? Those voices that drive these obsessions will go away once you take your meds. You and Crafty both need help this kind of obsession is not healthy, because you know this is affecting your personal life. Please call this number 1-800-UNSTABLE and speak to someone about your unhealthy obsessions.

You make accusations of hacking. Gree had a known exploit in their programming. You ran your energy to zero, then turned your game off with 30 seconds plus on the timer and the energy regenerated faster. That is not hacking nor cheating it was common knowledge, it was an exploit that since has been fixed. You can't honestly tell me with your knowledge of this you never once used it? Hollywood made a movie about video games glitches, it is called Wreck It Ralph. You should watch it and spend some time with your kids.

You joined a public forum and took screen shots, wow! There is no proof that was actually one the Molly Maguires forums, or any of the members are actual members of the Molly Maguires. Being a public forum anyone can post anything they want. You and Crafty could have joined one of the forums, posted whatever the voices in your head told you to and took screen shots. As you and Crafty have proven to be unstable on numerous occasions, it seems more likely you both started your own forum and posted what was instructed by the voices in your head. There is also a documentary about people making up fake accounts, it is called Catfish. You should watch it with your wife/husband and spend some time with them. Watching movies about crazies like you may help you to understand you need help.

Please call the number 1-800-UNSTABLE. Tell them you are obsessed with the Molly Maguires, you hear voices that are possibly The Lord's, and how this obsession is affecting your personal lives. Please take your meds and step back from this game for awhile. Be like the drunks and stop playing for one day at a time and see that there is more to life then obsessing over people just playing a game. Nuff said, Mark Meadows out.

Mark_Meadows
12-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Lets chat then mr Molly's you have no balls. Your crew has now posted a picture of a game players child on a public forum because you can not beat said player. Your a member of Molly's Maguires a little crew in the top 100 at best. Your in game name is hobgoblin. You have been removed from Molly's main Syndicate to their baby Syndicate probably on the orders of a top crew that are pulling their strings and now in bed with the Molly's crewMr Mom Molly is also a troll from a very top crew and wou ld not be surprised if he is in on it all so. Good luck in the game Molly's as after this stunt it just proves you are Muppets and Crafty will continue to hound your members until your leader john formally apologies via the forum

I am Mark Meadows and showing you how an obsession is unhealthy. As I posted on here when Crafty first publicly wept, my son said I would be a better Dad if I did not play this game. I quit for him. I am the founder of the Molly Maguires, other then I only play in the bathroom, and joined Molly Maguires 2 to fill the ranks......the voices in your head have misinformed you. Hound away, go after our bones, with a name like "Crafty Man Meat Hunter" we expected no less. How has SAS allowed Crazy Crafty Man Meat Hunter to stay in their ranks for so long? Nuff said Mark Meadows out.

HTCBC
12-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Dam you are very butt hurt aren't you molly's Remove the childs picture from Mark Meadows avatar or face what ever legal proceedings come your way gree this is not a joke. This is someone real child and the molly troll hobgoblin aka mark meadows does not have legal aproval to use it