PDA

View Full Version : Mods please reduce my inventory

Vito6593
11-28-2013, 06:50 AM
Since the game was down for matanince I have mulitplals of certain inventory when I should only have one.

I have sent two tickets to GREE plus I have sent a message to CJ but as of yet I have received no reply.

As I hate hackers I would not like a finger of suspicion to be pointed at me.

Below is an example of my irregular inventory.

Can you please advise ASAP

ploop
11-28-2013, 06:57 AM
yikes, sucks. good luck getting gree to fix it.

Gree(d)tards
11-28-2013, 07:27 AM
I smell hacking....

Be careful or BM will have his way with you and stop at nothing having Gree ban your account for suspected hacking and cheating. Just because you are on the forum doesnt mean you didnt cheat, it just means you did and want it fixed to look normal.

Suspicion...

cckill415
11-28-2013, 07:39 AM
I smell hacking....

Be careful or BM will have his way with you and stop at nothing having Gree ban your account for suspected hacking and cheating. Just because you are on the forum doesnt mean you didnt cheat, it just means you did and want it fixed to look normal.

Suspicion...
Spoken like a true hacker...

Assault and Flattery
11-28-2013, 09:34 AM
What's your code? I can remove those for ya.

Deadwater
11-28-2013, 10:10 AM

I've seen a lot of people with multiple items from the previous ltb. Some with 2x some with 4x. I have reported all these accounts. But it's not a isolated issue with this particular person. He is the only person to bring it to a mods attention.

Vito6593
11-28-2013, 10:22 AM

Thanks

349 625 927

KillaJackz
11-28-2013, 10:39 AM
I haven't seen anyone with this happen, nor has it happened to me, but I'm glad you were so honest about that. Not that it means much from me, but thanks for that.

JGE23
11-28-2013, 11:35 AM
It happened to me as well, but items were eventually removed. The side effect of the increased items in inventory was that it auto levelled me 2 times. When the items were removed from inventory, i remained 2 levels higher than I should have. Issued a help ticket and GREE says "sorry we are unable to reset levels between the game. We'll try to fix in future updates". I understatnd if you can't undo experience gains, however we should at least be compensated for the increased levelling. I suggested that they put items into my inventory to increase my stats to compensate. Just how much is the question.

Deadwater
11-28-2013, 11:37 AM
It happened to me as well, but items were eventually removed. The side effect of the increased items in inventory was that it auto levelled me 2 times. When the items were removed from inventory, i remained 2 levels higher than I should have. Issued a help ticket and GREE says "sorry we are unable to reset levels between the game. We'll try to fix in future updates". I understatnd if you can't undo experience gains, however we should at least be compensated for the increased levelling. I suggested that they put items into my inventory to increase my stats to compensate. Just how much is the question.

It's only 2 levels, wouldn't have happened if you were already lvl 250.

cc thunder
11-28-2013, 12:55 PM
It's only 2 levels, wouldn't have happened if you were already lvl 250. some of us are semi campers and have no desire to reach level 250 ever

deano1981
11-28-2013, 04:30 PM
There are several players with multiple items, you need to make a maximum of 1 per person, just like with other items previously, please run a script to update? ? People are having to ask you to remove them. Vito is honest but how many others are going too?

cc thunder
11-28-2013, 04:33 PM
after everything I've been through with gree I wouldn't say a word. by allowing certain syndicate to remain in existence that has the same name as a famous crime family we got screwed out of the top 25 a couple events ago. after that epic fail, I'll take anything free they want to throw at me

mxz
11-28-2013, 04:47 PM
To dispel that theory - support CAN adjust your level. They just refuse to. Even if its their fault...

Gunflame
12-05-2013, 07:46 PM
I've sent a ticket and a reply asking my extras to be removed, and all I got was, "Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this along to our developers XD I'm happy to see I'm not the only one with this problem. :cool:

Sammo the Kid
12-06-2013, 05:04 AM
I know a guy that has had his stats climb roughly 300k every few hours until he reached 4.4 million during this boss event. He started at 1.6 million :(

He's happy but it bums me out wondering how many other people I'm playing against had their stats skyrocket for no reason. I'm plugging away farming boss items the hard way and Gree is dropping 487 Bracket Claymores (644/644), 449 Tilda's Makeshift Bokes (734/550), 222 Bracket Charges (2245/1500) and god knows what else in his inventory.

/hater hatin