PDA

View Full Version : Transfer/lost account #114o499

RMSwarrior
11-28-2013, 03:29 AM
Gree, costumer service, anybody, Sirius??!!??

I send a ticket with my problem. I tried to transfer my hlp to my llp device and vice versa.. This went wrong, llp stil exists, but the hlp is gone.

The answer from team gree doesn't solve the problem since the hlp looks deleted from the iPad. How in the world should I upgrade a version while the game was running on the latest version..?also a reinstall didn't work..

I spend money on this account and I am not building such account from scratch again.. So my idea is to transfer the latest game to my Dropbox so I can install my hlp game again..please gree, can you read my story and help me.

Otherwise I will be forced to stop this game, and I really like it, but if Gree isn't able to help me, my options are zero.

I'll send another ticket with all info and hope they fix it..

CJ D
11-28-2013, 07:29 AM
If you tried to write over your hlp first with your llp before moving the hlp to another device, you have effectively wiped out your hlp. You need three devices to transfer two games.

RMSwarrior
11-29-2013, 02:04 PM
cluster****ed.. All I can say. But I'm free now.. No more role calls, no more buying gold, no more Gree.. Even customer service answers with standard answers..somebody named Stefan didn't take the effort to READ..and what concerns me is that they can't retrieve accounts..so it was fun as long as it lasted..best feeling of the day, deleting all gree related games!