PDA

View Full Version : gree...we want old LTQ back!

AmitGR
11-27-2013, 03:14 PM
the npc is everywhere and it sucks!
bring us back the old version of LTQ's when we needed to attack the regular targets plz!

Bobar
11-27-2013, 03:25 PM
bring us back the old version of LTQ's when we needed to attack the regular targets plz!

They wont cause they dont want prestaging. They dont want any tactics....

The Billionaire
11-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Yea it's poor on Gree's behalf, it was challenging trying to get the maps prepped before the next LTQ came out.

They could have just added more jobs to the LTQ to wipe out our preloading instead of totally new jobs.

The maps have become too clustered with all the new jobs and LTQ's are pretty boring now. At least it was fun trying to decide which maps Gree might use next and get them prepped before the LTQ was released. I loved getting that "What a bonus" feeling when the LTQ would move to a map i had decided to preload.

It would be nice to see some of the laster maps being used.

iteachem
11-27-2013, 04:03 PM
They wont cause they dont want prestaging. They dont want any tactics....

I was frustrated with the slow loading of the maps.. I have a mini and the maps would take too long to load and refills would time out..

If the game doesn't work on certain devices anymore (iphone 3) then they need to update the app store to reflect that...

sister morphine
11-27-2013, 09:18 PM
They had this problem in Kingdom Age and solved it by making mobs disappear again after they have been dealt with (excepting the regular ones). It's unbelievable that the same thing has been allowed to occur in both CC and MW.

AmitGR
11-28-2013, 02:58 AM
i just dont get why not at least take the npc's away after there ltq's... the real mission on shoreline is to be able to press on the same npc twice without touching other one by mistake lol