PDA

View Full Version : The Invinceable Tribe2 (T.I.T.2) Needs Small TiTs/Merger To Grow Into Big TiTs!

SPWD
11-27-2013, 02:32 PM
The Invinceable Tribe2 (T.I.T.2) Needs Small TiTs Or Merger To Grow Into Big TiTs,Come Join The Fun!

Brand New Junior Faction To The Mighty Top150 Team The Invinceable Tribe(T.I.T) needs small TiTs to come and grow with us into mighty TiTs!
Either individuals or merge into this faction,if you're looking for a merger please let me know details of how many and stats etc.
We already have the bonuses below and have 500m in the bank already so will be buying more ASAP with the help of donations from the main faction.

We are looking for members of any level with good stats for their level,for example level 50 around 1m attack and defence,let us know what you have,everyone will be considered.
We will have several senior players running the faction so it will be very organised(opportunities here too)
The faction will be a win streak faction but will still be aiming for top 1000 ASAP

Also players performing well will be selected to come join the main faction to boost their stats by finishing prestige FLTQS and boss events gaining great units you wouldn't usually get!!

This will be a fun faction just as the main one is,but dedication is expected so we achieve the results required.no slackers!!
Requirements are;
1)You Must Be Active.

2)You Must Communicate Well.

3)You Must Put The Faction First And Follow Instructions When Asked.

4)You Must Donate A Minimum 20% Of Your Weekly Income And As Much Concrete As You Can Find.

5)MOST IMPORTANTLY You Must Enjoy Yourself.

If you feel you want to be a part of this great opportunity please pm me with your level/stats etc or request to the code at the bottom,we have 28 spaces!
Come be a T.I.T!

Health Regen 4/7.
Infantry Attack 1/7.
Infantry Defence 3/7.
Ground Defence 4/7.
Air Defence 3/7.
Sea Defence 2/7.
Building Defence 2/7.
Building Output 10%.
Guild Increase +14(34)
(287032779)

Pm me or Pappy or Allie Me On 944355094.Steve

pappywarbucks
11-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Please reply to Pappywarbucks USA time for recruitment!

SPWD
11-28-2013, 12:09 PM
Bump for some little TITs

SPWD
12-01-2013, 07:27 AM
Back to the front page!

HenryVIII
12-01-2013, 08:33 AM
How many are currently in your T.I.T. faction? We had a merger with a faction called I Luv ur BOObS, I think T.I.Ts and BOOBS go well together. We can accommodate many players if your willing to come here. We have quite a few more
Bonuses and have been playing since first WD event. (Got 54th, now looking to get top 250 and pursue streak rewards) but we need new players to fill in for those who left. Let me know.

SPWD
12-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Sorry dude,I got banned for a while lol,we are not looking to merge to someone else,this is our feeder faction,thanks anyway.
Steve

SPWD
12-06-2013, 09:23 AM
The Invinceable Tribe2 (T.I.T.2) Needs Small TiTs/Merger To Grow Into Big TiTs!
The Invinceable Tribe2 (T.I.T.2) Needs Small TiTs Or Merger To Grow Into Big TiTs,Come Join The Fun!

Brand New Junior Faction To The Mighty Top150 Team The Invinceable Tribe(T.I.T) needs small TiTs to come and grow with us into mighty TiTs!
Either individuals or merge into this faction,if you're looking for a merger please let me know details of how many and stats etc.
We already have the bonuses below and have 500m in the bank already so will be buying more ASAP with the help of donations from the main faction.

We are looking for members of any level with good stats for their level,for example level 50 around 1m attack and defence,let us know what you have,everyone will be considered.
We will have several senior players running the faction so it will be very organised(opportunities here too)
The faction will be a win streak faction but will still be aiming for top 1000 ASAP

Also players performing well will be selected to come join the main faction to boost their stats by finishing prestige FLTQS and boss events gaining great units you wouldn't usually get!!

This will be a fun faction just as the main one is,but dedication is expected so we achieve the results required.no slackers!!
Requirements are;
1)You Must Be Active.

2)You Must Communicate Well.

3)You Must Put The Faction First And Follow Instructions When Asked.

4)You Must Donate A Minimum 20% Of Your Weekly Income And As Much Concrete As You Can Find.

5)MOST IMPORTANTLY You Must Enjoy Yourself.

If you feel you want to be a part of this great opportunity please pm me with your level/stats etc or request to the code at the bottom,we have 28 spaces!
Come be a T.I.T!

Health Regen 4/7.
Infantry Attack 1/7.
Infantry Defence 3/7.
Ground Defence 4/7.
Air Defence 3/7.
Sea Defence 2/7.
Building Defence 2/7.
Building Output 10%.
Guild Increase +14(34)
(287032779)

Pm me or Pappy or Allie Me On 944355094.Steve