PDA

View Full Version : Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

cooch
11-27-2013, 02:15 PM
For US players have a happy and safe Thanksgiving with your family and friends!

This thread is a NO WHINING, NO TRASHING and NO BRAGGING thread.

Good wishes to all players and Gree US employees. Yes no negative statements about Gree staff please.

Enjoy the day tomorrow and tap away if you must!

Assault and Flattery
11-27-2013, 02:24 PM
Damnit, I was just about to post this! Way to steal my thunder, cooch. Anyway, I'm excited to start cooking tonight! Vegan thanksgiving forevz.

PawnXIIX
11-27-2013, 02:26 PM
I'm not sure if it applies to anyone else, but I'm going to stay off the game for a day and enjoy the entire day not just with my family, but with all my friends who are home from college for the last time before christmas break :)

The_
11-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Happy thanksgiving!

Assault and Flattery
11-27-2013, 02:38 PM
What are you guys making? I've got a chai spiced pumpkin bundt cake, double layer pumpkin cheesecake, miso glazed brussels sprouts, green bean casserole, pumpkin pull apart rolls, and seitan en croute for my main dish. Also lots of coconut milk nog and rum =]

Deadwater
11-27-2013, 02:44 PM
What are you guys making? I've got a chai spiced pumpkin bundt cake, double layer pumpkin cheesecake, miso glazed brussels sprouts, green bean casserole, pumpkin pull apart rolls, and seitan en croute for my main dish. Also lots of coconut milk nog and rum =]

How vegan are you making those dishes? The cheesecake sounds yummy but only if it's made non vegen style.

Simple in our house. Big turkey, lots of stuffing, gravy, yams, potatoes, mushroom soup/green bean mix....
Wait I'm Canadian no thanksgiving tomorrow.

On that note can we bring back the exploding turkey but make it 100k stats...best American thanksgiving ever was that PVP tournament.

Assault and Flattery
11-27-2013, 02:52 PM
How vegan are you making those dishes? The cheesecake sounds yummy but only if it's made non vegen style.

Simple in our house. Big turkey, lots of stuffing, gravy, yams, potatoes, mushroom soup/green bean mix....
Wait I'm Canadian no thanksgiving tomorrow.

On that note can we bring back the exploding turkey but make it 100k stats...best American thanksgiving ever was that PVP tournament.

Hahah how vegan? SUPER VEGAN!!! They're still tasty. You can still pretend and eat a bunch if you're in Canada =]

PawnXIIX
11-27-2013, 02:55 PM
My mafia is cooking up some exploding turkeys. They're in next to the TP Explosives right now.

On a serious note, plain old turkey. Boring but tried and true.

Deadwater
11-27-2013, 03:17 PM
Hahah how vegan? SUPER VEGAN!!! They're still tasty. You can still pretend and eat a bunch if you're in Canada =]

Do you eat anything that casts a shadow? Level 5 vegen.
I plan on eating pumpkin pie tomorrow, only if the wife doesn't complain.

Captain Torgue
11-27-2013, 03:18 PM
Excuse me but this thread is offensive to people who are not American. Please remove it at once!

Assault and Flattery
11-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Do you eat anything that casts a shadow? Level 5 vegen.
I plan on eating pumpkin pie tomorrow, only if the wife doesn't complain.

Pies cast shadows, so I guess I do.

H8er-aid
11-27-2013, 03:22 PM
Happy turkey day to all.

Captain Torgue
11-27-2013, 03:22 PM
Damnit, I was just about to post this! Way to steal my thunder, cooch. Anyway, I'm excited to start cooking tonight! Vegan thanksgiving forevz.

Vegans have no souls.

Phillip99
11-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Vegans have no souls.

Congrats all: we lasted 1 hr, 7 min without trashing......new record

Assault and Flattery
11-27-2013, 03:52 PM
A valiant effort!

Laelia
11-27-2013, 03:54 PM
Turkey, Ham and a dozen Spicy Chinese side dishes....mixed cultural families are the best

The Billionaire
11-27-2013, 03:57 PM
You can always rely on SAS to trash a thread, that's their style! ;)

Anyway happy thanks giving to all my friends across the pond! Have a good one!

Assault and Flattery
11-27-2013, 04:20 PM
Turkey, Ham and a dozen Spicy Chinese side dishes....mixed cultural families are the best

Oh fun! My roommate's Chinese boyfriend is coming and cooking stuff too, it'll be fun. My other roommate is Mexican, so we've got a big ol mix of food traditions.

ploop
11-27-2013, 04:58 PM

Hey A&F can I come over:p I am not vegan though so don't blame me if your toilet will get clogged:rolleyes:

ploop
11-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Oh fun! My roommate's Chinese boyfriend is coming and cooking stuff too, it'll be fun. My other roommate is Mexican, so we've got a big ol mix of food traditions.

Is the turkey going to be stuffed with orange chicken?

Assault and Flattery
11-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Hahaha I don't think so, I'm not sure what he's making but there have been some heavenly mashed sweet potatoes from him before and I'm hoping for a repeat.

SnowSnow
11-27-2013, 08:15 PM
Snow, cold beer and icy pops for dessert.

Touch Down
11-27-2013, 09:15 PM
Happy thanks giving y'all

Puckface McGee
11-27-2013, 10:19 PM
If you're eating out, show some appreciation to the cooks. Don't be afraid to have a bottle of wine or whiskey sent back to the kitchen. It's a long day for us. I promise, we will be thankful. :)

The_
11-27-2013, 10:32 PM
If you're eating out, show some appreciation to the cooks. Don't be afraid to have a bottle of wine or whiskey sent back to the kitchen. It's a long day for us. I promise, we will be thankful. :)
Omg I've been to your hood before. Thought you were part of the famous Molly family.

Puckface McGee
11-27-2013, 10:47 PM
Omg I've been to your hood before. Thought you were part of the famous Molly family.

All Shmyndicate here! I don't know if your misconception is good or bad...

The_
11-27-2013, 10:49 PM
All Shmyndicate here! I don't know if your misconception is good or bad...
I was too scared to rob you. I'd say it's a good thing. Weird to find you on the forum lol.

sister morphine
11-27-2013, 11:23 PM
Hey! Vegetables are alive too. I'm pretty sure there are several post regularly on this forum ;) :D

Assault and Flattery
11-28-2013, 09:31 AM
Happy thanksgiving! Here is a bundt cake I made last night, may you pretend to eat it.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/bundt_zpsf3910550.jpg