PDA

View Full Version : A Thread for Orbituaries

TemplarX
11-27-2013, 08:00 AM
If you are leaving the game, but u're too shy or lazy to start a new thread and writing a long sob story, u just want to say a quick adios so long thanks goodbye to friends, u can place it here. Post your ending stats, your best or worst memories, your parting shot, whatever, etc. Try to Keep it short.

I will be writing mine soon.

Quisp
11-27-2013, 09:41 AM
Had 5 accounts. Planning to keep up on 2 for a month and see how things go. Game has lost much of the original fun.
I will scrap the other 3. May be gone on all 5 by the end of the year.

King Ben
11-27-2013, 10:11 AM
I used to have 2 accounts, the second I refer to as lil beng, a level 32 with over 0.5 million in attk and def respectively. Started the second account for boss event. Gave it away to a fellow player with a couple of hundreds of unused gems. Lil Beng played as a solo player for 2 CoK events, and it was fun albeit tiring. Fun while it lasted, too much of a chore to keep playing with the ever increasing demand of the game. RIP lili beng.

Ratma2001
11-27-2013, 02:50 PM
Last war this weekend then out they all go
3 accounts
184 8Mil
82 3 Mil
31 700K
No time to play anymore and too expensive, plus all the issues with events , see you all outside the circle !
and to Raistlin , this time i am gone no comming back for me this time.
Gree have taken my last dollar and no joy for money so Im out

Rastlin
11-27-2013, 03:15 PM
and to Rastlin , this time i am gone no comming back for me this time.
You know I can't allow that! Who am I going to drink wine with???

collage
11-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Last war this weekend then out they all go
3 accounts
184 8Mil
82 3 Mil
31 700K
No time to play anymore and too expensive, plus all the issues with events , see you all outside the circle !
and to Raistlin , this time i am gone no comming back for me this time.
Gree have taken my last dollar and no joy for money so Im out

Think I heard that a lot, are you really serious about quitting?

StrictNine
11-27-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm pretty sure Ratma is quitting and good luck to him and everyone doing the same. This game is more work than fun these days. I'm not far behind him. My guild keeps me here for the time being but I'm done buying gems. Gree won't miss my measly $200-300 per war.

Ratma2001
11-27-2013, 06:51 PM
Think I heard that a lot, are you really serious about quitting?

Yes, this time ...Gree have gone too far, with all the crap events and glitches errors and non customer support its gone for me, made huge amount of friends but sadly the game is tainted now..Millionaires only need apply !
So much for Forum Moderaters poll and other poll posted here by members again Gree said they would come to the party on certain things and still waiting...i mean Crikey Jonny is in a Zimmer frame now hes that old from waiting !
i have had fun but of late its all about $$ and how many glitches can we get in one event !
so i will save My $$ and buy something useful, like take the family out for Dinner, havent done that in a while and get more respect from it also.

Rastlin
11-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Yes, this time ...Gree have gone too far, with all the crap events and glitches errors and non customer support its gone for me, made huge amount of friends but sadly the game is tainted now..Millionaires only need apply !
So much for Forum Moderaters poll and other poll posted here by members again Gree said they would come to the party on certain things and still waiting...i mean Crikey Jonny is in a Zimmer frame now hes that old from waiting !
i have had fun but of late its all about $$ and how many glitches can we get in one event !
so i will save My $$ and buy something useful, like take the family out for Dinner, havent done that in a while and get more respect from it also.
Humm... I think you are trying to not listen.. BUT I SAID NO! ok glad that is finally settled, now let's go get some wine.

KenjoMegi1
11-27-2013, 07:26 PM
sad to say this but I love the way this game strted and they should have stayed true to how they were just a few months ago..... I agree the game is getting out of hand and gree is milking it on its last bit.....
I don't think I will be lasting much longer either..... the past two months the game has dramatically changed..... curious if there is any game like how kingdom age started?
-Kenjo Megi
-Scions of Abaddon-

Voxker
11-27-2013, 07:33 PM
news, obituaries, why not make a journal for gree?

Ratma2001
11-27-2013, 08:22 PM
I will post all stats after war this weekend and those that wish to obtain one of my accounts just PM me, my HLP will come with 2,500 gems also so you can change name if req. thanks and good luck

TemplarX
11-27-2013, 09:23 PM
I hope guys will not hijack this thread. If you want to find out about other games, ask in other more relevant threads. There are also plenty threads around to say Gree sucks. This one is for saying goodbye.

-H-
11-28-2013, 07:07 AM
I used to have 2 accounts, the second I refer to as lil beng, a level 32 with over 0.5 million in attk and def respectively. Started the second account for boss event. Gave it away to a fellow player with a couple of hundreds of unused gems. Lil Beng played as a solo player for 2 CoK events, and it was fun albeit tiring. Fun while it lasted, too much of a chore to keep playing with the ever increasing demand of the game. RIP lili beng.

Good bye lil beng :(
LilH will miss u.......

Berneburg
11-28-2013, 07:08 AM
I will post all stats after war this weekend and those that wish to obtain one of my accounts just PM me, my HLP will come with 2,500 gems also so you can change name if req. thanks and good luckV

Someone in my guild took over an account of another player. Gree did not transfer the gems that were in the account. Be careful. Maybe just use them up before transferring. At least get something for the money spent.

sunfire
11-30-2013, 03:33 AM
Agree..I was playing MW, KA & CC...whereby I can spend $200-$300 in a month with all 3 games...now same amount of $$ can only maintain 1 game. So I had dropped out MW, after this war KA and God knows how long I can keep my CC. Most expensive game ever played in my entire life ...lol