PDA

View Full Version : Bricks for sale

Dansgek
11-27-2013, 02:40 AM
There are different biddings in my PM box at the moment.

I have at least 3k bricks for sale and got bids to sell at least 10K bricks for 1 million a brick.

The market says the value should be up. Make your bid.

mikey2
11-27-2013, 02:55 AM
1mil per brick

keeskiller
11-27-2013, 04:16 AM
sick than i must say i have 50 concrete xD lemme know pm me ;)

who am I
11-27-2013, 06:27 AM
So how do you actually have so many bricks?? I dont wanna buy some hack sh1t.

Dansgek
11-28-2013, 02:40 AM
Who am I.

We have 90 players divided over 2 factions, lot of high level players are with us too.

Last wars we have been playing without walls or low walls. Because of the concrete, we've told the players to stop donating them and save them.

No hacking shizzle with us.

Myself i have 1700 concrete now, basicly because i haven't dropped them in the faction (no need for) and saving for some months now.

DFI
11-28-2013, 04:24 AM
D, not trying to hijack your thread, but I still am not convinced of the value of having walls. Last war, we came upon many low level teams with lv15 walls, and I kept thinking to myself that these guys should have simply saved the money to buy bonuses rather than walls that are going to be easily put down. This is not scientific at all, but I found lv15 walls being used by top factions (oh what the hell, let's build them since we have the crete) and weak factions (maybe we will face someone so weak or with few players that we can win only with a wall!). But the mid level factions kept with lv10 or lower walls. Unless you are swimming in crete and money, I'd stick with lv10 or lower and sell in the market if it is so hot. My experience has been that during the war is when you pick up the most crete. Gree must have caught on that there is some price inflation going on with crete so you don't get the 20 free anymore during the box events. Wish you the best in your efforts to sell at the highest price, but I still don't understand why people spend so much on walls.

Dansgek
11-28-2013, 05:45 AM
Streaks has changed for some.

We have enough concrete to buy walls when we want to use them.

It can be the difference between winning a battle or losing one.

I'm not going for the highest price. But i'm searching for a good market price for it.