PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted! Need Active Players

chubbibee
11-27-2013, 12:15 AM
I'm looking for Serious Active players. I already booted dead beats moochers who did not take part in any events and had not been donating for very long time. I agree with other syndicates they had problems with dead beat moochers who mooches off bonuses and did not take part in events not making donations, and getting free items from other members hard work. I want active players who takes pride working with other active members, We do not want moochers this is not a Welfare office. I'm looking for new members who has 400K to 1Mil in stats(Attack/Defense) I'm okay with other people who has 100k to 400k I will accept them too. as long they are active team players! First person who has 1 million and up in stats I will make you defense Leader! When you join try to donate bricks and special items (dark uzi as example) much as you can you can donate few days a week or much as you want! as for money part at least twice a week or many times as you want! I also read on other peoples wall why are you not donating, why you not participating in events things like that! some could be moochers but some had things that came up that can't be helped! So One thing I ask you if you join, the key word COMMUNICATION Please let me or other officers know if you cant take part in events and or you be gone for awhile things like due to work, Illness, planned vacation, something personal came up, ect.. ect and you still want to be active so just give me or officers a heads up when you be gone how long and when you be back, things like that and we will hold your spot. I even tell my members something came up it cant be helped. I be gone or wont able take part in events, These things are totally understandable! It happens to all of us. So if you want to join my Syn. Invite code is 390 550 785

chubbibee
11-27-2013, 11:23 PM
There is still some open spots!

RedBloom9X
11-28-2013, 12:22 AM
I've been fortunate to find one good player who regularly donates and plays a lot too. I'm trying desperately hard to build my syndicate, but everyone out there seems to want to have their own. How long have you been playing, what are your stats, and would you consider joining my syndicate?

KillZone
11-28-2013, 12:39 AM
Are you bonus maxed? If not, how many do you have?

Lovexmula
11-28-2013, 06:11 AM
I just sent a request you can check out my stats I just started playing a month ago I don't use gold but I already have 55atk 58 defense

hellfirecc
11-28-2013, 07:24 AM
Syndicate of the first hours "Rum & Coke" is searching for active players. We were listed in the last wars between 100 and 250. Almost all Bonuses bought. Only some left. Who is willing to help us to imporve?

We have some free places left

SyndCode: 239 370 602
Group Chart: Palringo

WE WANT YOU!!! :D

chubbibee
12-02-2013, 12:23 AM
I've been fortunate to find one good player who regularly donates and plays a lot too. I'm trying desperately hard to build my syndicate, but everyone out there seems to want to have their own. How long have you been playing, what are your stats, and would you consider joining my syndicate?
I been playing about 9 months? somewhere around the Time frame, My stats is Attack 706k/Defense 730k. I would like to but I got few good team members, in my syndicate. We are like family. I don't want to leave them. but I will keep my syndicate going since my members the active ones who wants to stay and we stick together!

chubbibee
12-02-2013, 12:26 AM
I just sent a request you can check out my stats I just started playing a month ago I don't use gold but I already have 55atk 58 defense

Try again to send request. Sorry It took me long to respond to your post. I got busy at work due to Holiday rush! and what is your CC character name?? so I know it's you before I add you.

chubbibee
12-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Bonus is
Fight respect pay out 25%
jobs pay out 15%
Car defense 15%
Car attack 5%
Building Output 25%
Melee Attack 10%
Melee defense 25%
Gun Attack 5%
Gun Defense 25%
Armor Attack 10%
Armor Defense 10%
Explosive Attack 5%
Explosive Defense 10%
Building Defense 25%

I would like to max out attack bonus It's ridiculous it cost many times more than defense bonus! Right now I'm trying to focus to get more Attack bonus!

chubbibee
12-02-2013, 12:44 AM
Bonus is
Fight respect pay out 25%
jobs pay out 15%
Car defense 15%
Car attack 5%
Building Output 25%
Melee Attack 10%
Melee defense 25%
Gun Attack 5%
Gun Defense 25%
Armor Attack 10%
Armor Defense 10%
Explosive Attack 5%
Explosive Defense 10%
Building Defense 25%

I would like to max out attack bonus It's ridiculous it cost many times more than defense bonus! Right now I'm trying to focus to get more Attack bonus!

chubbibee
12-02-2013, 12:52 AM
If any serious active players do want to join my syndicate. Before I accept you PM me your CC character name so I know it's you, So I can weed out the dead beats from joining! I will only accept players who is very active with high stats.

chubbibee
12-08-2013, 11:15 PM
still got plenty of open spots.

chubbibee
01-19-2014, 12:27 AM
Update! I have recently did a merger with another syndicate! Called killmaticc, They are top 250 to 400!
The bonus
All defense bonus maxed out
building output maxed out
job payout 10%
Armor attack bonus maxed out
melee attack bonus 20%
explosive attack bonus 15%
car attack bonus 10%
gun attack bonus 10%
Hideout health 10%
hideout damage 10%
Respect increase bonus maxed out
Influence Increase 10%
all guild increase maxed out

And now we got a few spots open about 3 spots! Im a officer of killmaticc syndicate! We are looking for serious active players! We need people with 5, 10, 15, 20 million in stats and up! If you are very Interested in joining the syn. The Invite code is 591-265-811 Please PM me with your Handle name & stats, So I can let my Syn leader and other officers know. That they may want to chat with you when you enter invite code! Thanks! PS! This is for serious players only. No moochers! welfare office is down the street.