PDA

View Full Version : boss kills past 100 for syn goal

MuMiX
11-26-2013, 11:04 PM
Does killing boss level 100 over and over again count for the syndicate goals??

KingOW
11-26-2013, 11:27 PM
Yes!

Extras extras

Bala82
11-26-2013, 11:30 PM
is it just me or has boss become easy they used to be a time i couldn't get boss 25 now i am 30 and still doing it one shot?

Captain Torgue
11-26-2013, 11:43 PM
is it just me or has boss become easy they used to be a time i couldn't get boss 25 now i am 30 and still doing it one shot?

Extremely easy. I was able to get to boss 95 and finish them all with 1 free hit each. Boss 96-100 I had to use two free hits for. I am now spawning boss 100 over and over for the extra cash and loot :)

Thanker
11-26-2013, 11:45 PM
Extremely easy. I was able to get to boss 95 and finish them all with 1 free hit each. Boss 96-100 I had to use two free hits for. I am now spawning boss 100 over and over for the extra cash and loot :)

captain, What is your character lvl when you engage the boss at one hit (lvl 95 boss)? what is yr attack range?

Thx

Captain Torgue
11-26-2013, 11:57 PM
captain, What is your character lvl when you engage the boss at one hit (lvl 95 boss)? what is yr attack range?

Thx

Level 250 and my raw attack is approximately 4.2 million, I think it was just over 4 million when I was doing the level 90 bosses.

SexPistol
11-27-2013, 12:10 AM
What level do I need to be on my mini account to have the boss appear? She appeared on my main but not my mini (level 8). I was told the level didn't matter by my syndicate but still can't get her.

Thanker
11-27-2013, 12:14 AM
Level 250 and my raw attack is approximately 4.2 million, I think it was just over 4 million when I was doing the level 90 bosses.

OMG!!! thanks captain, my stats pales in comparison to your stats.

Currently, my syndicate limits how many hits each member can hit for bosses and save it for another day.

If the boss HP is indeed nerfed or our current inflated stats can take on the bosses more effectively, it maybe possible for most of the syndicate members to do lvl 100 boss over and over again with ease.

therefore, if we limit the boss hits, would it be counter productive and not maximize the rewards earned by those members?

Wat is your take on this?

Thanker
11-27-2013, 12:14 AM
What level do I need to be on my mini account to have the boss appear? She appeared on my main but not my mini (level 8). I was told the level didn't matter by my syndicate but still can't get her.

I heard the minimum shd be lvl 10

Cass
11-27-2013, 12:33 AM
You just need to be lvl 5 to get boss. And yes, the boss is very easy this time. If lvl 100 is that easy to achieve then the syn goals are going to be a cake walk.

Captain Torgue
11-27-2013, 01:22 AM
OMG!!! thanks captain, my stats pales in comparison to your stats.

Currently, my syndicate limits how many hits each member can hit for bosses and save it for another day.

If the boss HP is indeed nerfed or our current inflated stats can take on the bosses more effectively, it maybe possible for most of the syndicate members to do lvl 100 boss over and over again with ease.

therefore, if we limit the boss hits, would it be counter productive and not maximize the rewards earned by those members?

Wat is your take on this?

It really depends on the syndicate. Assuming you have a full 60 member crew then each member needs 5 kills a day so your team can get the 300 wins. For those in your syndicate that plan on going to 100 then stop or go as far as they can then it may be best for them to limit their boss hits but considering that this boss event is much easier compared to last time I would encourage anyone that can get to level 100 for free or very little gold to continue spawning bosses once they reach level 100.

If there are syndicate members that are at their limit then you need to factor this in and apply their 5 to someone else. If you have people that can get to level 100 then I would strongly encourage them to keep spawning non stop until the end and that should be more than enough to cover for those that can't make it to level 100.

Muj
11-27-2013, 02:44 AM
Is the easy boss really a bug or something? I havent touched the boss yet.. my syn is awake when i sleep so they keep finishing the goals too early.. not sure if i should start without the goal being on

Captain Torgue
11-27-2013, 03:17 AM
Is the easy boss really a bug or something? I havent touched the boss yet.. my syn is awake when i sleep so they keep finishing the goals too early.. not sure if i should start without the goal being on

Don't wait, the boss is far too easy and by the sounds of things your syndicate has everything under control already. You should just hammer through the boss as fast as you can. This has been the only boss to date that I have not had to use gold to finish.

Aquaboo
11-27-2013, 03:55 AM
There is definitely something messed-up across all tiers. Last Epic Boss I had a very powerful tier 1 in waiting who could just manage to do the L100 on free hits using the 26 minute trick.

This time a had a mediocre tier 1 player in waiting who could do the L100 on one free hit.

My tier 5 player could do the L100 on 2 free hits.

TZora
11-27-2013, 04:07 AM
I have not had to use gold to finish.
slip of a finger there? u mean to say, "I have not had to use spread sheets" :p

Vinnie2345
11-27-2013, 05:42 AM
Don't wait, the boss is far too easy and by the sounds of things your syndicate has everything under control already. You should just hammer through the boss as fast as you can. This has been the only boss to date that I have not had to use gold to finish.
Do you think tier 2 can be completed around 570 raw attack?

Aquaboo
11-27-2013, 06:39 AM
Do you think tier 2 can be completed around 570 raw attack?

Yes - but you'd be best to start pressing-on. With 800k raw attack they'd all be fast one hitters until the very end. You will need to start using an increasing number of cash hits a bit sooner, so it will take you longer with time needed to regen

Thethreefires
11-27-2013, 10:00 AM
I feel so bad in stats i am lvl 48 365k attack raw and in a 10-25 member syndicate that is top 1500 and we have 2 star spangled bombers but i don't think my syndicate can do 5 unless some of the gold spenders and me do a lot of boss killing and 2 hitted up to level 92 so i don't know know how well this will work in ending the katina goal