PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Planning

PawnXIIX
11-26-2013, 08:49 PM
So who at the office decided it was a good idea to have the entire LTQ take place in shoreline, bringing the total number of people walking around to somewhere near 20? Hearing about the number of misclicks happening to a few teammates as well as myself only makes me wonder how many people here have done the same thing.

TZora
11-26-2013, 08:54 PM
gree needs some ideas to piss off people from this game .. that's all they need to drive away customers to their other titles .. i can see what direction is this game going to ..

Stooboot
11-26-2013, 08:58 PM
Glad some one said it, cant they get rid of half those ppl

TZora
11-26-2013, 09:19 PM
they could, but they don't wish to ..

angel_pitcher13
11-26-2013, 09:20 PM
I wasted many hits on that jumbled mess as well.

TZora
11-26-2013, 09:28 PM
know something funny, if ur intended character is moving besides another npc, u try to select the intended npc, but ALWAYS by rule of thumb, the other npc gets selected .. why gree, why do u do that?

http://www.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/jess-crying.gif

the_dude
11-26-2013, 09:50 PM
Gree, please delete all the extra npcs. Or give us the ability to drag our target off into a dark corner to beat them away from public scrutiny.

sister morphine
11-26-2013, 10:07 PM
Turn off one click jobs. At least you won't waste energy trying to get the right person.

Agree completely the npcs need to be removed after they're dealt with. This is just shoddy programming.

TZora
11-27-2013, 12:25 AM
Gree, please delete all the extra npcs. Or give us the ability to drag our target off into a dark corner to beat them away from public scrutiny.
lol i'd like that .. right now, i'm just chasing npc to wait for the right opportunity to kick butts .. but seriously, it's getting out of control ..

Muj
11-27-2013, 12:37 AM
I wasted many hits on that jumbled mess as well.
maybe thats what they want you to do

Cass
11-27-2013, 12:45 AM
Lol. Yes, I got frustrated chasing all those ppl around and waiting for the others to get out of the way.

HTCBC
11-27-2013, 01:06 AM
and all it would take is a small line of code to stop the walking and it could have all been avoided

SollyLlama
11-27-2013, 02:37 PM
and all it would take is a small line of code to stop the walking and it could have all been avoided

Target stops walking when you click on it, while unclicked NPCs keep moving. 2nd click on a selected target is a hit. Click "somewhere else" and the original hold is released.

It really isn't that hard to isolate the target you want, but you have to be able to pay attention.

PawnXIIX
11-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Trust me, tapping as much as needed to finish the goal you'll get tired of being careful very quickly. I just got my bentley and honestly even being careful it was misclick central ._. There's only 7 minutes left, I'm glad I rushed. Even with the misclicks, I don't think I could have gotten it done being completely careful. One could argue that was my fault for waiting this long :P

This is me right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh5RnpA8dLk

SollyLlama
11-27-2013, 02:59 PM
Trust me, tapping as much as needed to finish the goal you'll get tired of being careful very quickly.

You say that like I haven't been playing the same game...

PawnXIIX
11-27-2013, 03:03 PM
In a game that requires little to no skill, you guys are really belly aching over "misclicks?" I call that "fat fingering." Of all the things that are actually wrong with this game, this is at the bottom of my list. Yes, I too tapped the wrong person at times. Yes, I too think it sucks that there are a bunch of annoying peeps walking around. But then again, in a game that requires no skill, maybe you should at least figure out how not to fat finger the only thing you have to do. Or maybe, at the very least not be a baby about it.

We're complaining because they shoved 30 people into one small area and went 'Done!'. I'm fine tapping the wrong person once in a while but it seems like they could have at least spread the people out a bit over some of the larger maps that they just came out with.

SollyLlama
11-27-2013, 03:19 PM
We're complaining because they shoved 30 people into one small area and went 'Done!'

I think it's pretty clear they did that to make it 'challenging.'

Bobar
11-27-2013, 03:28 PM
maybe thats what they want you to do
Gor sure. Another way to make it more difficult and more unlikely