PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Gree

keeskiller
11-26-2013, 01:42 PM
I am not pissed, i am disappointed. Again GREE. why can't you simply keep us informed about what you're planning..

just give head up on release date from the LE building.. why not? Is that so hard or diffecult?

really my view was improved actually, you guys did well on the extra day and fixing the drop rate etc..

but firstly why run the romanic a full week longer? And still no new LE here..

Please reply gree..

Yours,

SPWD
11-26-2013, 01:56 PM
And possibly a list so we know where we finished in ,you know that big event we take part in,if we're going for rank it would be nice to be able to see where we finished!!

Blade of 3
11-26-2013, 02:06 PM
And possibly a list so we know where we finished in ,you know that big event we take part in,if we're going for rank it would be nice to be able to see where we finished!!
Come on SPWD, let's take this one step at a time...

keeskiller
11-26-2013, 11:32 PM
lol indeed.. but i don't see much admins around lately..

Spazer
11-27-2013, 12:03 AM
Probably this is one the ways they make you spend money.....

keeskiller
11-27-2013, 01:41 AM
Probably this is one the ways they make you spend money.....

how than xD how and why would is spend money xD

LCDR2012
11-27-2013, 06:17 AM
I play crime city also and it's beginning to be a lot more fun than MW while MW used to be my main play. Seems like the events the past week have been pretty lame for MW. Not really much going on except getting pumpkin pies that are scarce. No LE building for this campaign. No faction events either. Used to look forward to a lot of things going on at once. It was worth it to use a little gold to get through LTE and other events. Hope they get their act together have enjoyed this past year.

Blade of 3
11-27-2013, 06:30 AM
I play crime city also and it's beginning to be a lot more fun than MW while MW used to be my main play. Seems like the events the past week have been pretty lame for MW. Not really much going on except getting pumpkin pies that are scarce. No LE building for this campaign. No faction events either. Used to look forward to a lot of things going on at once. It was worth it to use a little gold to get through LTE and other events. Hope they get their act together have enjoyed this past year.
There was a faction event right before this care package event and there is going to be one right after with with the boss. But te lte building part is true, it's all messed up.