PDA

View Full Version : Out Carve the Carver

mb402n
11-26-2013, 11:06 AM
Thank you Gree. That was the best 200K+ of no gold spent stats iv ever gotten...

It's about time you tools start doing something right.

Deadwater
11-26-2013, 11:17 AM
Thank you Gree. That was the best 200K+ of no gold spent stats iv ever gotten...

You're the tool.....once again op should delete thread

angel_pitcher13
11-26-2013, 11:22 AM
Don't tell them! they'll take it back and you'll deserve it.

murf
11-26-2013, 11:37 AM

Explain to me again, how the game exists if no one spends gold?

SollyLlama
11-26-2013, 11:40 AM

Tapjoy partners pay to advertise.

sister morphine
11-26-2013, 01:02 PM
The game existed on a much lower overall gold spend pre-syndicates. Is there a reason why it should not now?

Juan V
11-26-2013, 01:25 PM
GREE already know the boss health requirements and if they got it wrong so be it - what they ABSOLUTELY CANNOT DO is change the requirements mid event

HavingFun
11-26-2013, 01:59 PM
GREE already know the boss health requirements and if they got it wrong so be it - what they ABSOLUTELY CANNOT DO is change the requirements mid event
Haha like that hasn't happened a dozen times already.

murf
11-27-2013, 09:01 PM
The game existed on a much lower overall gold spend pre-syndicates. Is there a reason why it should not now?

I am going to guess that the business model for these type of games is to build up a solid base during a "lower overall gold spend" period. During this period, at best the game is breaking even for the company or making a small profit.

Then when the game reaches some viable point, you introduce the heavier gold spending portion of the game. Many players will be emotionally invested in the game by that point and will (to varying degrees) start to spend gold to defend their previous time committed to the game. Depending on gold spending and player retention, you can then ratchet up / down the gold requirements to stay competitive in the game.

And as a company you develop as many of these type of games that you can and each progresses at their own speed depending on each's individual success.

Each of these games, most likely has a limited life, and to pay for all the other failed games, the successful games will have to have a large gold aspect to it, to produce a reasonable return for the company as a whole

I may be wrong, but that's is generally the way I would structure things.

sister morphine
11-27-2013, 09:07 PM
Or.....

maybe? (http://quotes.wsj.com/JP/3632)

Muj
11-28-2013, 12:48 AM
lol this is what we're scared of.. and yes they absolutely CAN do it..

bravo 6 vk
11-28-2013, 03:47 AM
Or.....

maybe? (http://quotes.wsj.com/JP/3632)
I lol'ed :rolleyes:
Nice one sis:)

TZora
11-28-2013, 04:54 AM
kompu gacha .. extras