PDA

View Full Version : SAS2 completely empty?

Bartolo
11-26-2013, 09:03 AM
SAS2 has no members. anyone have input on what happened here?

I'll start the rumor mill: SAS 2 leadership found out they had an FC spy in their ranks so they kicked everyone out (including the leader) to insure SAS's purity.

SyndicateTop25
11-26-2013, 09:08 AM
[QUOTE=Bartolo;1092094]SAS2 has no members. anyone have input on what happened here?

Someone called the exterminator....

KingOW
11-26-2013, 09:18 AM
Banned? :O

The Governor
11-26-2013, 09:19 AM
I'll take a stab at it. People in sas2 are tired of watching sas1 get all the good prizes while they are left with far less.

TZora
11-26-2013, 10:15 AM
maybe they've been working on captain clown's spread chsheets?

sister morphine
11-26-2013, 10:36 AM
SAS2 has no members. anyone have input on what happened here?

I'll start the rumor mill: SAS 2 leadership found out they had an FC spy in their ranks so they kicked everyone out (including the leader) to insure SAS's purity.
Rerun of what happened with IFM? 😳😳😳

GU7 F4WK3S
11-26-2013, 10:43 AM
Think they may have all went to the Monos kingdom.

Touch Down
11-26-2013, 10:54 AM
They are probably helping the other teams finish SLTQ at a guess.

Must be a least one member still there?

SIlentNugs
11-26-2013, 11:22 AM
This is an epic glitch by Gree. It happens while they all are off for Thanksgiving. There are NO CHEATERS in SAS and we will not tolerate cheaters. Gree is being flooded by emails from us to get this issue fixed. I'm hoping the engineers at Gree can get this resolved ASAP as we were in process of finishing SLTQ. To this date we have yet to receive detailed information from Gree except it has been passed on to their developers. If people want to spread cheating rumors and speculate without knowing the situation then continue with your ignorance. SAS has always stood by its family and always will. SAS2 stands strong even with this adversity and when Gree fixes this issue and we are all home again, all the ignorant rumor mill spreaders will regret facing us on the streets of cc or in war cause we will destroy you in battle. To all our supporters out there, thank you for the offers of assistance for temp homes and for standing by us.

Regards,

Silent Nugs

Assault and Flattery
11-26-2013, 11:24 AM
Thanksgiving isn't for 2 days .... but I'm looking into what happened.

michaelkan
11-26-2013, 11:30 AM
Thanks AF. I believed at least over 100 tickets been issued on this matter and yet no a single reply.

Rudd
11-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Couldn't happen to a better group of guys.

Assault and Flattery
11-26-2013, 11:44 AM
Thanks AF. I believed at least over 100 tickets been issued on this matter and yet no a single reply.

Oh my, well, for future reference, only 1 ticket is needed. Now some poor support person has to do 100 times the work.

Da Don
11-26-2013, 11:55 AM
Oh my, well, for future reference, only 1 ticket is needed. Now some poor support person has to do 100 times the work.

Don't u have an auto reply? ;)

Bartolo

lol. I like you A&F, you're crazy but I like you

michaelkan

Agreed but that was 72hours ago. We lost our SLTQ and boss event. Some players dropped and few gone to other syns doing the original SLTQ.

We are here not looking for an arguments yet just a simple explanation and solution.

HTCBC
11-26-2013, 12:03 PM
Popcorn anyone. over 100 emails some poor guy will never get his game back because of that.

Skillz4You
11-26-2013, 12:29 PM
Popcorn anyone. over 100 emails some poor guy will never get his game back because of that.

His comment got removed...... I had a reply for him that would have gotten removed with it

Skillz4You
11-26-2013, 12:32 PM
If it helps I didn't send a ticket in.... :D. But, that was out of pure laziness not because of the "poor" gree support team, even though I know their job is rough dealing with all the constant grown man tears.

TZora
11-26-2013, 04:04 PM
This is an epic glitch by Gree. It happens while they all are off for Thanksgiving. There are NO CHEATERS in SAS and we will not tolerate cheaters. Gree is being flooded by emails from us to get this issue fixed. I'm hoping the engineers at Gree can get this resolved ASAP as we were in process of finishing SLTQ. To this date we have yet to receive detailed information from Gree except it has been passed on to their developers. If people want to spread cheating rumors and speculate without knowing the situation then continue with your ignorance. SAS has always stood by its family and always will. SAS2 stands strong even with this adversity and when Gree fixes this issue and we are all home again, all the ignorant rumor mill spreaders will regret facing us on the streets of cc or in war cause we will destroy you in battle. To all our supporters out there, thank you for the offers of assistance for temp homes and for standing by us.

Regards,

Silent Nugs
your own members seed doubts in others' minds .. don't blame us .. blame captain clown who says that he never bought gold from one mouth and then touts he has a lot of gold from the other mouth. go figure :)

Hubkap
11-26-2013, 04:22 PM
Don't u have an auto reply? ;)

I don't get auto replies anymore even acknowledging I contacted them....otherwise I'd have received a bunch lately trying to figure out why I couldn't post here in the forums anymore lol.

Captain Torgue
11-26-2013, 04:28 PM
your own members seed doubts in others' minds .. don't blame us .. blame captain clown who says that he never bought gold from one mouth and then touts he has a lot of gold from the other mouth. go figure :)

Why are you so obsessed with me? Also I fail to see how my gold has anything to do with the issues that SAS 2 are facing at the moment.

Keapa
11-26-2013, 04:29 PM
So what's the unofficial reason?

Quatargate
11-26-2013, 04:31 PM

They got banned for energy glitching. I suggest GREE investigate all their members.

Captain Torgue
11-26-2013, 04:36 PM

We are waiting on a response from Gree to have the issue fixed. Only Gree knows how this happened but we want this fixed.

ploop
11-26-2013, 04:36 PM
We are waiting on a response from Gree to have the issue fixed. Only Gree knows how this happened but we want this fixed.

what's next, you will start SAS 10 lol

Dirtidawgidvas
11-26-2013, 04:46 PM
They got banned for energy glitching. I suggest GREE investigate all their members.haters all around always giving their 2 cents.

Skillz4You
11-26-2013, 04:49 PM
They got banned for energy glitching. I suggest GREE investigate all their members.

Not a single person got banned....... GFY

Keapa
11-26-2013, 05:10 PM
(We are waiting on a response from Gree to have the issue fixed. Only Gree knows how this happened but we want this fixed.)

I would suggest players going tap tap tap may have something to do with it

Keapa
11-26-2013, 05:15 PM
So what ever caused the problem....assuming there is a problem
Gree has to "fix it" rather than sas tell their players not to use it.
Thus rather than a player being responsible for what or how they play the game, it's up to Gree to be their guardian ?

Bandit_
11-26-2013, 05:15 PM

Gree should investigate why this person had four posts....... Are they circumventing a forum ban?

Mistress Nikita
11-26-2013, 08:07 PM
SAS2 is gone?

The first time this happened, SAS2 went Rogue.

This has the potential to be much more interesting! Energy glitching?

Tell me more!!!

Mr T Perfect
11-26-2013, 08:10 PM
Haters gonna Hate

PawnXIIX
11-26-2013, 08:28 PM
Haters gonna Hate

There is a difference between hate and suspicion.

Keapa
11-26-2013, 08:48 PM
Haters gonna Hate
If you like trite sayings there is....
Cheaters gonna Cheat

Quatargate
11-26-2013, 08:54 PM
haters all around always giving their 2 cents.
Stating the truth + have screenshots from Kakao and some kid from palringo freaking out over this because they glitched. Why would GREE take down a top 10 syndicate for no reason?

TZora
11-26-2013, 08:58 PM
Why are you so obsessed with me? Also I fail to see how my gold has anything to do with the issues that SAS 2 are facing at the moment.
obsessed with you? dream on ...
i'm just talking facts. u love facts, don't u? :p

TZora
11-26-2013, 09:00 PM
what's next, you will start SAS 10 lol
lmfao @ captain twerk :D oh my .. lol

The_Truth_Is_Out_There_2
11-26-2013, 09:11 PM
Stating the truth + have screenshots from Kakao and some kid from palringo freaking out over this because they glitched. Why would GREE take down a top 10 syndicate for no reason?

In that case, Gree should also ban the Brewskis for energy glitching and using time travelers, and a couple other top ten teams.

cc thunder
11-26-2013, 09:22 PM
No, sas2 merged with the mollies, you didn't know?

TZora
11-26-2013, 09:31 PM
now we're talking! let's spill the beans now, all of us! let's go :D

indians
11-26-2013, 09:33 PM
In that case, Gree should also ban the Brewskis for energy glitching and using time travelers, and a couple other top ten teams.

Everyone glitches, us indians included. Stop acting like you're special because you saw a dirty screenshot in the blacklist room.

Dirtidawgidvas
11-26-2013, 09:48 PM
Stating the truth + have screenshots from Kakao and some kid from palringo freaking out over this because they glitched. Why would GREE take down a top 10 syndicate for no reason? the truth? U stated sas 2 should all be investigated. Hence the word "haters" & "2cents"

Keapa
11-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Everyone glitches, us indians included. Stop acting like you're special because you saw a dirty screenshot in the blacklist room.

Tell us more...what other glitches did you exploit?

The_
11-26-2013, 09:56 PM
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Captain Torgue
11-26-2013, 11:41 PM

Tam I find it amusing that as a member of FC you can point the finger at SAS 2 when I specifically recall FC 2 took in a cheater when I was in Rogues Gallery. RG booted the cheater out and FC 2 welcomed him with open arms. An officer from RG as well as myself brought it to the attention of FC 1 and 2 and both were dismissive and claimed that although the 450 of each most expensive cash item in his inventory was suspicious it was not conclusive enough to prove he cheated. Never mind the fact that he had almost every building at level 10 as well.

If Fight Club wants to find a cheater then they simply have to look in the mirror. As far as SAS 2 goes, what they are experiencing right now is similar to when many teams had players booted from their syndicate after a PVP.

Gree did not close down the syndicate due to cheating. Tickets have been sent to Gree and as soon as the matter is resolved all members of SAS 2 will head back home.

Now that I have addressed your concerns Tam do you mind telling me why FC 2 accepted a cheater that RG booted?

Thank you.

TZora
11-27-2013, 12:13 AM
Tam I find it amusing that as a member of FC you can point the finger at SAS 2 when I specifically recall FC 2 took in a cheater when I was in Rogues Gallery. RG booted the cheater out and FC 2 welcomed him with open arms. An officer from RG as well as myself brought it to the attention of FC 1 and 2 and both were dismissive and claimed that although the 450 of each most expensive cash item in his inventory was suspicious it was not conclusive enough to prove he cheated. Never mind the fact that he had almost every building at level 10 as well.

If Fight Club wants to find a cheater then they simply have to look in the mirror. As far as SAS 2 goes, what they are experiencing right now is similar to when many teams had players booted from their syndicate after a PVP.

Gree did not close down the syndicate due to cheating. Tickets have been sent to Gree and as soon as the matter is resolved all members of SAS 2 will head back home.

Now that I have addressed your concerns Tam do you mind telling me why FC 2 accepted a cheater that RG booted?

Thank you.
cheater complaining about others cheating :rolleyes:

berrybladzs
11-27-2013, 12:50 AM
It's a viscous cycle!

Keapa
11-27-2013, 02:29 AM
And to whom are you referring ?

Keapa
11-27-2013, 02:33 AM
When did sas 2 start using the energy glitch and who was its leader at the time?

The_Truth_Is_Out_There_2
11-27-2013, 02:41 AM
We need a syndicate war specific for hacked/hacking syndicates. We need:
retired and broke
Gotti's
Teabaggingurmom
Crime City Rollers 2
The Brewskis

I'd add Molly Maguires for their blatant energy glitching. But it seems like this is commonplace these days.

TZora
11-27-2013, 03:12 AM
And to whom are you referring ?
i mean to say, "cheater complaining about others cheating" .. i've changed my post.

Dirtidawgidvas
11-27-2013, 03:14 AM
When did sas 2 start using the energy glitch and who was its leader at the time?who said sas 2 was even using energy glitch?

mxz
11-27-2013, 06:11 AM
OMG a SAS member cheated?! How completely unheard of!

ploop
11-27-2013, 06:14 AM
i mean to say, "cheater complaining about others cheating" .. i've changed my post.

Gree only has like 9 more SAS syns to go:o

TZora
11-27-2013, 07:51 AM
Gree only has like 9 more SAS syns to go:o
i hope gree considers announcing whenever a cheating syndicate is booted ..

Mistress Nikita
11-27-2013, 08:31 AM

Thank you.

You didn't really just got THERE, did you?

Then why did SAS bring in DD after accusing FC of cheating for having DD?

This stupid argument can go on and on.

SAS is the biggest group of blowhards in the game... accusing everyone of cheating, and then doing the exact same thing themselves. Although, SAS is still the only team known to have actually hacked someone's account with the full support of the leader.

Skillz4You
11-27-2013, 10:00 AM
U guys are not very intellegent.... Who gives a damn to start with! Everyone knows the energy glitch is posted and out there big time and has been for months! If sas2 had, which were not, used energy glitch and if that was why they got banned, then how come no other syn did???? Your telling meidiotic you believe this is because of energy glitching?!?! ROFL! there would be several outed syns, not just sas2. Not to mention wouldn't gree go for free/limited gold syns for it first? Since they don't spend any money and use data? Use common sense people, instead of just hating on SAS, if ya have any that is........

mert
11-27-2013, 10:01 AM
You didn't really just got THERE, did you?

Then why did SAS bring in DD after accusing FC of cheating for having DD?

This stupid argument can go on and on.

SAS is the biggest group of blowhards in the game... accusing everyone of cheating, and then doing the exact same thing themselves. Although, SAS is still the only team known to have actually hacked someone's account with the full support of the leader.

No matter what result will be, SAS2 will be leading the game. How come you accuse so easy without knowing ppl structure? You think that you are clean as ''Snow White''? I smell **** when you post something.

Skillz4You
11-27-2013, 10:09 AM
No matter what result will be, SAS2 will be leading the game. How come you accuse so easy without knowing ppl structure? You think that you are clean as ''Snow White''? I smell **** when you post something.
That's Lizzie, she always has crap to say being one of the most hated people in the game.....

Mistress Nikita
11-27-2013, 10:20 AM
That's Lizzie, she always has crap to say being one of the most hated people in the game.....

SAS used to accuse me of being Koralene... someone else who they'd carp on about being a cheater, until she joined SAS.

sister morphine
11-27-2013, 10:34 AM
SAS used to accuse me of being Koralene... someone else who they'd carp on about being a cheater, until she joined SAS.
Not everyone was over the moon about that when it happened, I can tell you. At the time I didn't know enough about K's alleged cheats but thought she was flakey and wouldn't stay long, which turned out to be true.

For the facts, Koralene joined SAS for the second war. I don't recall anybody publicly throwing cheat accusations at her from the syndicate beforehand. I was a member then; were you?

FC slung plenty of mud at SAS over Koralene cheating, which didn't stop them recruiting her later on. Everybody's got skeletons in their closet here.

sellars
11-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Dang SAS has kicked a lot of peoples butts to have all these haters! Reading all this makes me laugh. A lot of rumors and no facts being spread. It's funny how none of sas2 players have been ban. Wouldnt this be the case if there was cheating going on? For all you haters I'd say look in the mirror and say what's really going on? On a different note hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving!!!

mxz
11-27-2013, 10:53 AM
Everybody's got skeletons in their closet here.Oh no she din'nt!

sister morphine
11-27-2013, 10:56 AM
Oh no she din'nt!
Panto season started I see :D

mxz
11-27-2013, 11:00 AM
Panto season started I see :DI have absolutely no idea what that means. Unless you're referring to panko seasoning...which I use year round because its of its delicious addition to a chicken or fish dish. #offtopic #isupportthistangent

Skillz4You
11-27-2013, 11:05 AM

Pretty sure I said nothing of cheating....... Feeling guilty?

sister morphine
11-27-2013, 12:34 PM
I have absolutely no idea what that means. Unless you're referring to panko seasoning...which I use year round because its of its delicious addition to a chicken or fish dish. #offtopic #isupportthistangent
Panto conventions (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantomime#Performance_conventions). 4th bullet point ;)

CCKallDAY
11-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Trollers gonna Troll

sister morphine
11-27-2013, 01:28 PM
I get it. Nikita is the rejected dame, and I am the prince.
Lmao! Pantomime dames are male drag roles. I'm saying nothing ;) :D

reticlover
11-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Its funny that it's called cheating when it's gree that wrote the programming and put the energy glitch there. As a new member of sas, I can vouch that cheating and energy glitch is not tolerated, there isn't any talk allowed about using it, if caught using energy glitch you get booted

Skillz4You
11-27-2013, 04:35 PM
SAS2 has their syn back and all seems fairly well. I believe I speak for all SAS when I ask this next question. Why did is happen gree/funzio? Also, wouldn't hurt if u clear our name on this topic.

mxz
11-27-2013, 09:45 PM
Its funny that it's called cheating when it's gree that wrote the programming and put the energy glitch there. Always good to see a SAS member justifying his use of a cheat and simultaneously failing programming jargon 101. "Always be justifying" that's the motto, *beep*, YOLO

TMI
11-27-2013, 10:18 PM
Ok, here's actually what happened.
So SAS2 left to go to the Molly's.
The Molly's have such high standards that they didn't accept SAS.
And now sas2 is back together again :)

Damn those Molly's are tough to get into!!

mxz
11-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Damn those Molly's are tough to get into!!Maybe you should play for the other team - it will double your odds #smug

Oh, and someone already used your joke (post 41).
No, sas2 merged with the mollies, you didn't know?

PawnXIIX
11-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Its funny that it's called cheating when it's gree that wrote the programming and put the energy glitch there. As a new member of sas, I can vouch that cheating and energy glitch is not tolerated, there isn't any talk allowed about using it, if caught using energy glitch you get booted

They didn't program it that way. The energy glitch comes from a player intentionally modifying the flow of data. Had the player not messed with the transmission the glitch wouldn't exist. The glitch stems not from the game but from the device itself.

Gree(d)tards
11-28-2013, 02:29 AM
I always find these threads so entertaining to read. The blame game going back and forth and top teams pointing fingers at each other for taking on known cheaters or exploiting this energy glitch. This glitch has been around for a very long time and i am sure most top teams use it to there advantage. This adds additional gold for battle weekends. In the end of the day Gree will always win in the end. Whether the gold is spent between or during battles.

My concern is that a certain known senior member that has offered so much to new and old members isn't adding his 2 cents in this thread. It is right up his ally i think. Its about cheaters or apparent cheaters. There need be no evidence in this rumor. Speculation is all it takes and then Gree jumps in and banns left right and center. But at the rate people are leaving this game behind i can understand the slow replies lately to all tickets and issues. You might have noticed "copy & paste" replies to most tickets. That might be why A&F is worried that somebody might have to reply to a 100 tickets. Because i believe that gree has had to cut down on the CC department. And with spending dropping so the budgets get cut and programming and support starts suffering.

Modern War doesn't have these issues. They run relatively glitch free and when there are issues they listen to their members and solve the problem. I think Gree is trying to get all the money they can to make the CC department what it was before. But with fewer staff lower budgets this becomes a bit of a problem.

Free play seems to be the best at this stage but wont sustain the game very long. And in business sometimes you have to cut your loses. As many of the senior players seems to have done as well.

sister morphine
11-28-2013, 02:56 AM
BM's banned, baby!

TZora
11-28-2013, 03:08 AM
gree doesn't give a tearing fart about cc .. every action points to the end of the game. too many events, too much of everything, no support to customers, what does all that indicate? a dying title ..

Gree(d)tards
11-28-2013, 03:30 AM
Could this be true? Has BM been banned for TOS violations? That wont stick i am sure.

indians
11-28-2013, 03:44 AM
Where is Bmoney when these cheat/glitch threads are going on

What the flying fark is BM or any player going to do about it? GREE doesn't care about cheaters. At all. They are reactive, not proactive, in removing suspecting cheaters, and they only do it when there is a mountain of evidence and a large enough public outrage about something before they take action. Go ahead, send in a ticket about an obvious cheater with 10,000 Doomsday Frags and 50,000 of every single cash item, and watch what happens. Spoiler, nobody reads your ticket, and you get an auto-response:

Thank you for contacting Gree Support. I'm looking into this players now. While we do not share the results of our investigations or detail any actions taken, we do appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Regards,
[completely fictional first name]
Team GREE

and the player keeps playing for as long as nobody is paying attention.

But there's a reason GREE specifically wrote in their "posting guidelines: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47707-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

Please do NOT:

Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)
Advertise any product and/or service.
Discuss or post in-whole or in-part any private discussion with a staff member or support agent without permission.

Go ahead and ask yourself what kind of company bans you for publicly reporting cheaters, after your private reports (tickets) are ignored.

GREE simply doesn't give a flying sh*t about cheaters, and the sooner everyone spending money on this godforsaken game realizes it, the better.

N41LZ
11-28-2013, 03:58 AM
BM is not around because a certain someone sent enough tickets to Gree about him after being robbed night and day

sister morphine
11-28-2013, 03:59 AM
That's not quite true. If you're a gold spender chances are you'll get a reset (complete with all the gold you'd spent previously). Non-spenders either get nerfed or banned.

BTW, enjoy your upcoming ban for posting a canned message.

Gree(d)tards
11-28-2013, 04:12 AM
That's not quite true. If you're a gold spender chances are you'll get a reset (complete with all the gold you'd spent previously). Non-spenders either get nerfed or banned.

I know of players that had 10000+ gold in their accounts and got login problems. They later got a message stating that the account was banned and permanent. No replies after that, no investigations, no reset with any gold at all. Case closed and screw you, your time, your money.

PedroPimples
11-28-2013, 04:25 AM
They probably hacked that gold.

TZora
11-28-2013, 04:47 AM
BTW, enjoy your upcoming ban for posting a canned message.
sis morphine, u're sounding so naive. do u think anyone here gives a ff about getting banned? how many people have been banned earlier? how many people have re-created new accounts? how many people here already have more than one account? just think before u type funnies :)

Captain Torgue
11-28-2013, 05:09 AM
just think before u type

Please follow your own advice.

TZora
11-28-2013, 05:23 AM
Please follow your own advice.
exactly .. i don't give a ff about getting banned .. and hence i communicate accordingly .. especially with butthurt kids like you ... go back to your spread sheets :)

Gree(d)tards
11-28-2013, 07:23 AM
I love this!! Such support and family feel. This is all Gree at work. People used to be a comunity on here, not this constant i dont care about a ban bs. They really have split up a lot of groups over the last couple of months. And dont expect it to end soon.

Peachpimple- that gold was bought with hard earned $$. And most have gotten refunds from google play an itunes due to Gree taking their sweet time.