PDA

View Full Version : Indians Request Assistance

iteachem
11-26-2013, 05:24 AM
I would like to request any and all assistance from any players at level 110-112 or anyone who can see that range in targeting a racist in game....We have limited players at that level so are finidin it difficult to target a specific player.

Players name is Jimmy ........ .......... (two other words follow this) and I would like a full out assault on his hood 24/7

He has a Nazi swastika in his hood made of bushes and we all know that despite all of our differences on forums that there is no place for this in the game.

Yes we will submit a ticket to support, but I want him to feel some pain first....

Thanks and happy hunting...

Barlow the Redhead
11-26-2013, 05:36 AM
Bump because this needs to take priority!

iteachem
11-26-2013, 05:37 AM
also has some racist wall posts regarding black people.

TMI
11-26-2013, 05:41 AM
Are you serious iteachem?!

Ok, you can camp in his hood, and ask others to do so.
But i don't think it would proper for GREE to ban his account.
Firstly how do you know they are NAZI swastikas, and not indian swastikas?
Also, even if they are, if you're offended, don't go to his hood.

GFLEX
11-26-2013, 05:52 AM
This the guy you're looking for?

http://i.imgur.com/Ak6kE1f.png

indians
11-26-2013, 05:53 AM
I would like to request any and all assistance from any players at level 110-112 or anyone who can see that range in targeting a racist in game....We have limited players at that level so are finidin it difficult to target a specific player.

Players name is Jimmy ........ .......... (two other words follow this) and I would like a full out assault on his hood 24/7

He has a Nazi swastika in his hood made of bushes and we all know that despite all of our differences on forums that there is no place for this in the game.

Yes we will submit a ticket to support, but I want him to feel some pain first....

Thanks and happy hunting...

Literally no one cares. Are you ever NOT on your high horse, iteachem, you human ****stain?

Barlow the Redhead
11-26-2013, 05:58 AM
This the guy you're looking for?

http://i.imgur.com/Ak6kE1f.png

That's the guy!

bravo 6 vk
11-26-2013, 05:58 AM
I've seen his hood.....
Is it Jimmy B--- B--- ?

sister morphine
11-26-2013, 06:02 AM
Literally no one cares. Are you ever NOT on your high horse, iteachem, you human ****stain?
Stick to shooting up stop signs and beer cans. Your application to join the human race has been rejected.

sister morphine
11-26-2013, 06:04 AM
also has some racist wall posts regarding black people.
It's been a thankfully long time since I encountered one of these vermin. Hope you can find people to beat him down 24/7. Doesn't accomplish anything in truth, but makes you feel a bit better.

Barlow the Redhead
11-26-2013, 06:04 AM
I've seen his hood.....
Is it Jimmy B--- B--- ?

Yup! That would be him!

bravo 6 vk
11-26-2013, 06:12 AM
Yup! That would be him!
Ha! Knew it!

indians
11-26-2013, 06:13 AM
Stick to shooting up stop signs and beer cans. Your application to join the human race has been rejected.

hurrr durrr, the world would be so much better if only we had more shining examples of humanity like iteachem asking for players to attack others in a mobile phone game. Way to make the world a better place.

Idiot.

sister morphine
11-26-2013, 06:33 AM
hurrr durrr, the world would be so much better if only we had more shining examples of humanity like iteachem asking for players to attack others in a mobile phone game. Way to make the world a better place.

Idiot.
It might be a game, brainiac. That doesn't mean racial prejudice should be tolerated anymore than in the real world.

indians
11-26-2013, 07:04 AM
It might be a game, brainiac. That doesn't mean racial prejudice should be tolerated anymore than in the real world.

In that case, you better get on the phone with the ACLU, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson etc., as iteachem is probably busy giving himself a tugjob over what a difference he's making in this world. You should help. Go find something productive to do with your time.

Muj
11-26-2013, 07:27 AM

Idiot.
..and you're helping the world how exactly...?

indians
11-26-2013, 07:29 AM
..and you're helping the world how exactly...?

By not being as big of a wanker as iteachem.

Barlow the Redhead
11-26-2013, 07:37 AM
By not being as big of a wanker as iteachem.

Wow, what a contribution. Why did you even bother commenting to this thread really? Move along...

TZora
11-26-2013, 08:45 AM
i'd love to contribute to kicking his butt .. wish i was around that level .. oh well, happy hunting!

btw, can anyone post screenies of his racial messages? i'd like to see what iteachem is saying is true or not ..

iteachem
11-26-2013, 08:58 AM
i'd love to contribute to kicking his butt .. wish i was around that level .. oh well, happy hunting!

btw, can anyone post screenies of his racial messages? i'd like to see what iteachem is saying is true or not ..

the post on his wall refers to "darkies"... and coupled with the swastika I feel it warrants extra attention. Zora you and i might go back and forth on forums (and in game if you ever level) but i teach in inner city and I am extremely offended by racial bigotry...

fuzzy
11-26-2013, 09:13 AM

hmmm read it wrong the first time.

my mistake

Emperor886
11-26-2013, 09:18 AM
There's no way to know that this is a Nazi Swastika and not a religious symbol. Iirc, Swastikas are still used quite frequently in Buddhism and Hinduism, indicating prosperity. And I believe my history lessons also said is was a symbol Natives used, as well as an Air Force for a European country for about 30 years...Hungary or the Netherlands maybe, not sure.

That being said, he's innocent until proven guilty. You can't just assume it's a Nazi symbol and then proceed to persecute him. Sure, coupled with racist messages, it's most likely a Nazi Swastika, but nothing here shows proof of that.

iteachem
11-26-2013, 09:24 AM
There's no way to know that this is a Nazi Swastika and not a religious symbol. Iirc, Swastikas are still used quite frequently in Buddhism and Hinduism, indicating prosperity. And I believe my history lessons also said is was a symbol Natives used, as well as an Air Force for a European country for about 30 years...Hungary or the Netherlands maybe, not sure.

That being said, he's innocent until proven guilty. You can't just assume it's a Nazi symbol and then proceed to persecute him. Sure, coupled with racist messages, it's most likely a Nazi Swastika, but nothing here shows proof of that.

I am quite aware of the history of the swastika.. a housing development in denver was known as swastika hills prior to world war 2 and then was changed to Cherry Creek.. very nice area of town...

regardless, unless player posts something regarding the symbol, I will not retract my request. His swastika and reference to african americans is enough for me... Those of you who don't want to be a part of this endeavor fine..

Those of you who think I am on my high horse fine....

I called out kony before and got a lot of help (from all gangs).. looks like times have changed.

Love how someone (indians) feels the need to troll has to create a completely new account just for the occasion... some things never change..

oh and innocent until proven guilty? I am not sending him to jail, just asking for beatdowns from forum types... Gree can decide what to do when they get around to answering the ticket...

SollyLlama
11-26-2013, 09:26 AM

Common Sense tells us that the swastika is there to incite and inflame.

This is a game - not a court of law. Rallying the people in an online-group to target a gamer for his offensive use of hateful images is completely fair and appropriate.

I have a few more levels to go before I can see this player, but I will certainly keep an eye open.

TZora
11-26-2013, 10:11 AM
Zora you and i might go back and forth on forums
we love that, don't we lol

i understand what you're saying .. i don't take racial bullcrap lightly either .. i would've hit him no matter what .. seriously, this white/black crap has got to stop. we've been divided in so many ways cuz of fools like jmmy...

Dirtidawgidvas
11-26-2013, 10:51 AM

Thanks and happy hunting...clearly this person has no life and takes this game too serious.

size16
11-26-2013, 11:30 AM
clearly this person has no life and takes this game too serious.

Have to agree. Sad attention seeking. "Fight racist decorations in CC" - yeah that's a priority.

SollyLlama
11-26-2013, 11:37 AM
clearly this person has no life and takes this game too serious.

In whatever you do, you get to choose your position on an issue. Supportive, opposed, or ambivalent.

A person who makes a choice doesn't mean they take X too serious (sic.) It means they are choosing.

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
--Neal Pert

Touch Down
11-26-2013, 11:41 AM
You are throwing more fuel to the fire. Besides isnt it against forum rules to post that symbol?

I am not a racist but believe fighting racisim with hate is equally as bad. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Let this dude know you don't agree with what he is displaying in a civilised matter and move on.

Barlow the Redhead
11-26-2013, 01:35 PM
Have to agree. Sad attention seeking. "Fight racist decorations in CC" - yeah that's a priority.

Simply by replying to this thread, with that comment, you consciously sought attention. Slightly hypocritical if you believe your own sentiments to be true...

Barlow the Redhead
11-26-2013, 01:38 PM
Common Sense tells us that the swastika is there to incite and inflame.

This is a game - not a court of law. Rallying the people in an online-group to target a gamer for his offensive use of hateful images is completely fair and appropriate.

Indeed, well put!

ploop
11-26-2013, 01:46 PM
what if it isn't a swastika. You need solid evidence before going crazy about it.
like before, it could be a religious person, but who has something against blacks.

Assault and Flattery
11-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Send in a ticket and stop calling people out on the forums, even if they are possibly racist jerks.