PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday - 40% OFF GOLD SALE!!!

SNEAKERJUNKY
11-25-2013, 02:05 PM
I'd rather have 40% off gold than the 350 gold I got last week... Or better yet, bring back the old Gold Reward program... FC might come out of retirement for that.

--- Getting the feeling Gree is slowly burning this game for a reason ---

cc thunder
11-25-2013, 02:16 PM
--- Getting the feeling Gree is slowly burning this game for a reason --- Gee what gives you that idea, logic?

TZora
11-25-2013, 04:02 PM
--- Getting the feeling Gree is slowly burning this game for a reason ---

Gee what gives you that idea, logic?
u don't see the logic? i have been saying this over and again. this game is a burden on gree developers and it's an old title. gree will be better off driving away all people to other titles. they don't wish to just shut down the servers, they wish to make people quit this app and play their newer titles which are properly coded/controlled. this game was coded by funzio, bad coding. not my words, gree admitted that right here on these forums. think i'm gonna find that post and quote it in my signature :)

Killerkid
11-25-2013, 04:30 PM
u don't see the logic? i have been saying this over and again. this game is a burden on gree developers and it's an old title. gree will be better off driving away all people to other titles. they don't wish to just shut down the servers, they wish to make people quit this app and play their newer titles which are properly coded/controlled. this game was coded by funzio, bad coding. not my words, gree admitted that right here on these forums. think i'm gonna find that post and quote it in my signature :)
They better make a Crime City 2 to rebuild the game as they wish. And just copy most event (get rid of some feature) and rewrite the script to make them work properly.

KingOW
11-25-2013, 04:32 PM
They better make a Crime City 2 to rebuild the game as they wish. And just copy most event (get rid of some feature) and rewrite the script to make them work properly.

I agree! Think how great this game would be without problems, that's a winning concept. Gree - just do it!

Ryno777
11-25-2013, 07:40 PM

To host a game like this, code it and produce it it would cost upwards of 300-400k$, then copying player accounts over and copying correct and rewriting old script, it would be a mess. Personally, I like the idea but it's too much of a hassle on grees part

TZora
11-25-2013, 09:01 PM
'can do' and 'wish to do' are two different things .. do they really wish to do? can they really do?
again, they have many other titles to concentrate on. the time and money gree will spend on fixing this game, they may be able to create another new title with much lesser resources. which is better? i'm sure, they can do but sweetie, corporates go by numbers, reputation of a product, etc. they are already on the borderline with this title .. so, do they really wish to do?

cc thunder
11-25-2013, 09:59 PM
they wish to make people quit this app and play their newer titles which are properly coded/controlled. I don't play any other games not religiously like this, and when this game shut down I'm out. no more pay to play games for me

TZora
11-25-2013, 10:29 PM
good for u! same for me .. i started playing mw but gave up around lvl 50 without spending a dime .. this is my last game on a mobile phone.

again, this game is like a bad investment for most of us and we just can't dump/forget those investments yet .. investment of any kind, be it money, time, brain, energy, sleep, etc.

Rodimus
11-26-2013, 09:11 PM
this is my last game on a mobile phone.

again, this game is like a bad investment for most of us and we just can't dump/forget those investments yet .. investment of any kind, be it money, time, brain, energy, sleep, etc.

I've said before and I'll say it again! When and IF Crime City 2 drops, the one's who walked before will always return after.

indians
11-26-2013, 09:31 PM

LOL "Crime City 2." GREE doesn't care to fix glitches or hacks, because they benefit monetarily from them. All of GREE's new games, for example Knights and Dragons, Dragon Realms, etc., are all affected by the exact same glitches and hacks that affect the rest of GREE's games, even though they had the opportunity to write these from scratch, and yet the still borrow code heavily from the rest of their broken and sh*tty games. And they run the exact same events-- LTQs, bosses, etc., all one after another, event event event, gold/gems, gold/gems, gold/gems, spend spend spend.

GREE doesn't care. The sooner the tools still playing this sh*t game realize this, the better.

TZora
11-26-2013, 09:37 PM
I've said before and I'll say it again! When and IF Crime City 2 drops, the one's who walked before will always return after.

definitely! if crimecity 2 will allow me to continue this existing account, lvl, etc, i may continue to play crimecity 2 .. but if i have to start all over again, goodbye, salaam, ni sa moce, au revoir, despedida, auf wiedersehen! lol had to look up google translate for french, spanish and german :D

Killerkid
11-26-2013, 09:50 PM
You could have asked for french Zora ;) well I would also like an import feature to not loose all I made so far and its only depends IF there a CrimeCity 2 coming.

Dutchie
11-26-2013, 11:14 PM
GREE games have left a bitter taste in my gaming life and I will avoid all of their so called games in the future. They can't get anything right and it is more fun poking myself in the eye then having to put up with their shennanigans! CC2... Hell no! Black Friday gold with 40% off... Forget it!

berrybladzs
11-27-2013, 12:33 AM
Hahaha to even think of gree dropping the golden child of their games is crazy talk within itself!!!

Bala82
11-27-2013, 04:26 AM
If they make crime city 2 no way they will transfer the database you would have to start again.

MF~
11-27-2013, 11:49 AM
GREE games have left a bitter taste in my gaming life and I will avoid all of their so called games in the future. They can't get anything right and it is more fun poking myself in the eye then having to put up with their shennanigans! CC2... Hell no! Black Friday gold with 40% off... Forget it!

Heard that.

Hubkap
11-27-2013, 01:31 PM
If GREE drops this game or irks me too much I won't play mw or anything else by these developers... I'll have more time (and thus money) to put into my Crime Inc and Underworld Empire accounts ;) I'm ranked in the top 75 out of tens of thousands players in both of those games but here in CC I'm just some other middling level 250 with no desire to pay to play any longer without seeing change.

possom
12-23-2013, 09:35 AM
Would be nice for gree to do a 50 or 60% off gold sale on Christmas day......they make money and we get to spend are Christmas funds on some gold that would be a good Christmas gift from gree to us without giving us anything........

CCKallDAY
12-23-2013, 09:41 AM
1 month necro.

Raws
12-23-2013, 09:42 AM
i think gree are already recoding cc, theres an hd version for ipad. im hoping they roll that version out for all devices with the code cleaned up.

why would they still bother with beta testers if they are trying to run the game down.

the fact that gree are so quiet gives me the impression that they are working on something secret, maybe there will be a revamp in 2014? maybe all these events are on to keep us busy while they work on it?