PDA

View Full Version : Care Package Event Fixes/Adjustments Incoming

CJ54
11-25-2013, 11:53 AM
Hey all,

We're working on getting the data issues from the care package event cleared up. To start with, the plan is to extend the event by a day, fix the drop rate, retroactively fix everyone's progress on the number of crates collected (this one is a little more difficult), and we're also seeing what we can do for people who got hit by the incorrect drop rate. More on that last one when we have more info.

UPDATE: The retroactive fix for crates collected should be live for all players now. It requires server contact to update (just look at the rivals list, or close/reopen the app). More updates will follow.

UPDATE: Gold spent on the event before the fix has been reimbursed.

UPDATE: Make sure you are on the current data version while playing the event, please.

SPWD
11-25-2013, 12:08 PM
Thanks for at least acknowledging there is a problem

Paiens
11-25-2013, 12:11 PM
Sigh....Why not just gift everyone all the units for xmas and be done with it.

Thief
11-25-2013, 12:16 PM
Well at least you acknoledged the problem that everyone knew....

Not sure you will be able to compensate for things properly but perhaps just add another 24 hours and make it a 7 day event...then we can have the opportunity to actually try and complete

Ghost-12
11-25-2013, 12:17 PM
First day is was working good I guess! But been stuck on 9 since first 8 hours :/

SPWD
11-25-2013, 12:19 PM
Thief,what about that guy who spent 10k gold

Thief
11-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Thief,what about that guy who spent 10k gold

No idea. Gree will have to determine how to compensate him. I would imagine that with the open rate on a 25 crate event being about 33% and the open rate on a 10 Crate event being about 1% they will have to run a mathmatical anaysis to see how much they would need to refund him.

In the end though he probably should get the prize and 50%+ of his gold back...in my opinion....which doesn't count for really anything.

chinton00
11-25-2013, 12:26 PM
Mine went up, and then I closed and reopened, now it went down?

fofito30
I sure hope you will reimburse those that finished it

SPWD
Off topic completely but can we have the winners list while you're here cj?

SPWD
11-25-2013, 12:31 PM
And the le building

Dr C
11-25-2013, 12:32 PM
Can we get confirmation that it is possible to get past 10 pies?

Generik79
11-25-2013, 12:36 PM
OK, I read and reread CJ's response. He says they will:

1. fix drop rate (meaning crates will drop more (or less lol));
2. extend event by a day;
3. give us credit for all crates collected (add back those we opened somehow);
4. check about what to do maybe possibly about some crates not showing up as collected.

I see nothing here about what is the biggest problem with the event--the open rate for tokens in abysmally based on a collect 10 (at best) and not on giving a reasonable chance at 25 tokens.

Can you please give us a response as to whether that is also being fixed or altered?

UPDATE: I confirmed with my team that the token rate from opening crates is now fixed. So, by Drop Rate, CJ must means the token drop rate from an open crate. FYI for anyone inclined to regular game play usage like me.

Kill Joy
11-25-2013, 12:37 PM
I'll believe it when I see it, and when I see it I wont believe it. Sorry Gree but you don't have the greatest track record.

Cmdr_Vessery
11-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Looks like the "collected" part has been fixed. How about the open prizes? Spending over 150k cash to get 6k or 4k cash and even 500 valor as a prize?? Not really worth it in today's MW world economics when you think about it.

fofito30
11-25-2013, 12:42 PM
Totally possible I finish it

CJ54
11-25-2013, 12:47 PM
OK, I read and reread CJ's response. He says they will:

1. fix drop rate

I see nothing here about what is the biggest problem with the event--the open rate for tokens in abysmally based on a collect 10 (at best) and not on giving a reasonable chance at 25 tokens.

Can you please give us a response as to whether that is also being fixed or altered?

No, fixing the drop rate was in regard to the tokens. Nothing is wrong with the actual crate drop rate (although some people who are having bad luck with that might disagree).

We're also seeing what is feasible in regards to returning gold spent after hitting 10 while the drop rate was still impossible. If that's scriptable we'll do that, otherwise we'll handle through support (don't send in tickets yet, we're still checking the feasibility of doing that via script).

justsomedood5
11-25-2013, 12:50 PM
No, fixing the drop rate was in regard to the tokens. Nothing is wrong with the actual crate drop rate (although some people who are having bad luck with that might disagree).

We're also seeing what is feasible in regards to returning gold spent after hitting 10 while the drop rate was still impossible. If that's scriptable we'll do that, otherwise we'll handle through support (don't send in tickets yet, we're still checking the feasibility of doing that via script).

Have you guys fixed the open rate? I'm at 9 pumpkin pies and just dropped 500 gold but didn't get any more opens.

Ghost-12
11-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Have you guys fixed the open rate? I'm at 9 pumpkin pies and just dropped 500 gold but didn't get any more opens. Im facing that issue as well! its not possible after 9 ><

SPWD
11-25-2013, 12:55 PM
I've just done 30 raids/attacks and got 3 is this improved?

Front Runner NL
11-25-2013, 12:55 PM

OK I know it was a long day for me, but what is a token? What is a crate?
I have Care Packages and I have Pies.
Please translate the above in packages and pies.
And also, we have a drop rate on tokens and a drop rate on crates? I always thought we had a drop rate and an open rate?
Totally confused.

CJ D
11-25-2013, 01:00 PM
Yup. Mine is fixed. I logged back in and now have 4 crates less than I did earlier. Thx for that.

fofito30
11-25-2013, 01:04 PM

Totally up and supportive to fix it, but return the gold spent to those that finished

Thief
11-25-2013, 01:08 PM
Totally up and supportive to fix it, but return the gold spent to those that finished

The thing is it wasn't possible to finish it for specific players. If you finished it that means you were (Thoeretically) not impacted by the problems that are being described in this thread. It just means you payed gold to complete the event.

Generik79
11-25-2013, 01:09 PM
OK I know it was a long day for me, but what is a token? What is a crate?
I have Care Packages and I have Pies.
Please translate the above in packages and pies.
And also, we have a drop rate on tokens and a drop rate on crates? I always thought we had a drop rate and an open rate?
Totally confused.

Crates and Tokens are the generic names for the items in these events. In this case the "crate" is the care package and the "token" is a pumpkin pie. Before, another example, the crates were briefcases and the tokens were intel folders.

When CJ said DROP rate above, he means the rate that the pumpkin pies will "drop" when you successfully open a care package. That has increased from 2% to something better... The rate at which care packages drop from PVP/PVE is unchanged.

fofito30
11-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Either way is possible to finish it, that said, if they changing the rules or giving breaks to players, then what about those that burned gold to get it?

Generik79
11-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Either way is possible to finish it, that said, if they changing the rules or giving breaks to players, then what about those that burned gold to get it?

I want a refund as they have said it was broken and I spent a lot of gold on a broken event. And so did a lot of other people.

easierlife
11-25-2013, 01:29 PM
The other problem is that when you "fix" this event, you disadvantage those who decided that because of the problems it wasn't worth participating. IMO gree should just refund anyone who spent gold on this event.

goober
11-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Is this fix already rolled out on both iOS and Android?

Evil Mastermind
11-25-2013, 01:40 PM
Seems to me the only fair thing to do would be to refund all the gold spent on this event, take back all the prizes, start over.

fofito30
11-25-2013, 01:42 PM
Seems to me the only fair thing to do would be to refund all the gold spent on this event, take back all the prizes, start over.
What about the time used to finish it?

Evil Mastermind
11-25-2013, 01:44 PM
What about the time used to finish it?

What else would you have been doing? If you already finished it then apparently time is not a real issue for you.

jrb22250
11-25-2013, 01:47 PM
What else would you have been doing? If you already finished it then apparently time is not a real issue for you.

;) no kidding, i spent a ton of time on this and I have 190 packages and only got 4 to open. No gold usage.
If you finished already you have more money than god and your time should not matter.

Or do you go to the doctors and charge them for waiting?

SPWD
11-25-2013, 01:48 PM

Ha ha brilliant.

fofito30
11-25-2013, 01:51 PM
What else would you have been doing? If you already finished it then apparently time is not a real issue for you.how and what I do with my time is of no issue to you,but I used a lot of time and gold (money) to finish this event and prove it can be done. Don't think is fair that Gree changes the event after it has been finished. If Gree wants to take back the prizes, then reimburse all players for all the gold plus an extra for the time trying to finish the event.

hsf
11-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Won't spend more gold for this suck event!

WillV
11-25-2013, 01:57 PM
I see no change in the number of care packages or pies I have. What was the fix supposed to do?

Evil Mastermind
11-25-2013, 01:59 PM
how and what I do with my time is of no issue to you,but I used a lot of time and gold (money) to finish this event and prove it can be done. Don't think is fair that Gree changes the event after it has been finished. If Gree wants to take back the prizes, then reimburse all players for all the gold plus an extra for the time trying to finish the event.

Well the how and what are clear. No need to explain those. Don't worry, they aren't going to take anything back. Good luck getting any type of reimbursement.

jrb22250
11-25-2013, 02:00 PM
fofito30 if you are on IOS, I suggest you close out app. Then hold it till it dances and hit the little red X.

Just a suggestion if you finished already.

CJ54
11-25-2013, 02:05 PM
how and what I do with my time is of no issue to you,but I used a lot of time and gold (money) to finish this event and prove it can be done. Don't think is fair that Gree changes the event after it has been finished. If Gree wants to take back the prizes, then reimburse all players for all the gold plus an extra for the time trying to finish the event.

We're reimbursing gold spent on opens/timer resets from the start of the event up until the time that the pie drop rate was fixed (11:20 AM this morning). We're shooting for later today on that, it will be done via script.

EDIT: If we hit a snag with the script for some reason, we will do the reimbursing through support, but the point is that we will be reimbursing the gold spent while the data was messed up.

Web323
11-25-2013, 02:06 PM
Well done on refunding the gold spent

Thief
11-25-2013, 02:08 PM

Thats the thing...as i've explained. It WASNT POSSIBLE for others to get past 10 crates. Read what CJ posted. Just because you could do it doesn't make it possible for EVERYONE so they are changing it to where they get the SAME event that you have already participated (and completed) in.

As for your time...i don't get paid to play a game....thats my choice. I've been playing for 2 years and played more botched events than probably successful ones. How does gree reimburse players? Based on how much money they make???? Cmon! I agree that the event should have just been sc****d and gold refunded...but they didn't.

fofito30
11-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Well done on refunding the gold spent
agreed and waiting on gold

iZheil9152
11-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Sigh....Why not just gift everyone all the units for xmas and be done with it.
Because giving everyone the units wouldn't solve anything (it would also inflate stats further). If a sports game is tied, and the ref gives both teams 1 point, what does that solve?

CJ54
11-25-2013, 02:10 PM
I agree that the event should have just been sc****d and gold refunded...but they didn't.

Well, we're doing one of those things at least, and extending the time.

Ghost-12
11-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Ummmm what about players that were stuck on 9 since day one after many useless tries, BUT didnt use gold?

CJ54
11-25-2013, 02:13 PM
Ummmm what about players that were stuck on 9 since day one after many useless tries, BUT didnt use gold?

Those players get an extra day. I realize that's a day less than intended of event working as it should, but we can't extend it for two.

Sgt. Fancypants
11-25-2013, 02:22 PM
http://media.bigshinyrobot.com/uploads/2013/03/Obama-Not-Bad-beer.jpg

thanks cj

Ghost-12
11-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Those players get an extra day. I realize that's a day less than intended of event working as it should, but we can't extend it for two.
Roger that, hopefully the chances of opening is higher than before (fingers crossed)

Luuzer
11-25-2013, 02:32 PM
I've just done 30 raids/attacks and got 3 is this improved?

wow, so much as 3? :D I did 50 and got 0 :D

and openings, havent got pass 9 either :( tens and tens of better luck next time, many many times of 4000 cash, 6000 cash etc :(

gb7
11-25-2013, 02:44 PM
I have been stuck on 9 for a long time now.

I'm curious as to why the alternate prizes were significantly reduced. The $4K, $6K, $10K and 150 valor are head scratchers.

What happened to the units? I know players asked for the non-token prizes to be changed but I doubt this is what they had in mind.

jrb22250
11-25-2013, 02:46 PM
LOL $200,000 to open and get $6,000. Awesome. rather have nothing, that is an insult.

Romulus.
11-25-2013, 02:51 PM
Just give the units to everyone and pull out event.. Dont be that much Gree'dy christmas and new year coming.. Just do one thing that can make us happy.

Keena
11-25-2013, 02:54 PM
I still get server error when trying to open crates... Restarted app multiple times. Still not running.

CJ54
11-25-2013, 02:55 PM
I still get server error when trying to open crates... Restarted app multiple times. Still not running.

Are you on the current version of the app?

SPWD
11-25-2013, 03:12 PM
If we got a good prize we would be more likely to spen gold on it,if you get 4k for 247k I'm not going to do that again am I?and will not spend gold on the chance of getting a prize like that,150 valour for gods sake when you have been giving away 200k or more lol!

ktw361
11-25-2013, 03:13 PM
I have been stuck on 9 pies since day one. Used 800 gold to reset timer and attempt to open with no pies
still. Where is my refund or units?

Keena
11-25-2013, 03:21 PM
CJ, Just updated earlier today and have the new launch screen (droid) version 3.8.6.1 data mw_20131114_5 build 97. At the bottom is says updated please quit and restart. I have quit and restarted with no effect. Done a full power off power on cycle with no effect.

Additional info, rest of the game works, I can raid, do maps, attack rivals, collect from my buildings, But gets server error when trying to open crate.

Wai
11-25-2013, 03:23 PM
Well I can say that today was the first time I even realised there were rewards at various levels. Having now received some all at once on startup, they are the only ones I have knowledge about.

My point is this:

It is well overdue that Gree (MW) advise its customers who are spending real $ and real time on this what the rewards are at each and every level. Currently it's gambling without any idea whatsoever what one might get if anything.

Rewards can also change part way through the event as we have seen recently. We were only aware of the one change but there could have been many changes at the various levels without us knowing that.

Every event should have the honest transparency of a list of rewards at each and every level before it commences along with other relevant details. There is no excuse anymore apart from a desire to remain less than transparent.

This is an extremely expensive gambling game dressed up as a free game for all ages. It must be transparent for all players whether or not they spend real $.

Rewards and energy requirements at each level is a 'must do' now. Yes Gree, you may have some that will decide against going deep into an event, but you will also find others that will. The benefit is two-fold; you will start to ACCURATELY understand where the best value is for your corporate $ earned V's rewards given or difficulty.

There will be no more corporate overreach on events like the last one and the problems that it raised.

If you still believe that you gain more $ from positioning ppl in the gambling trap part-way through an event exactly like the last one and many before that, then keep it just like it is.

ktw361
11-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Still stuck on 9 despite using gold and resetting timer with 800+ gold used!! Waiting for refund our units...........

Brizzol
11-25-2013, 03:50 PM
CJ Since the 10 crate is now a thing of the past and we now have this great new event, are there any upcoming events that we can finish with a vault of gold? Or is that too a thing of the past?

justsomedood5
11-25-2013, 03:58 PM
We're reimbursing gold spent on opens/timer resets from the start of the event up until the time that the pie drop rate was fixed (11:20 AM this morning). We're shooting for later today on that, it will be done via script.

EDIT: If we hit a snag with the script for some reason, we will do the reimbursing through support, but the point is that we will be reimbursing the gold spent while the data was messed up.

I am confused by this. When you talk about fixing "the pie drop rate", you're referring to the chances of successfully getting a pie when opening a crate, right? If so, can you confirm this has actually been fixed? I've used more than 800 gold since noon Pacific today (since I believed the event was fixed) but only got 2 pies in 28 opens (since my total number of opened pies is in the single digits, it seems like this can't be right).

jrb22250
11-25-2013, 04:01 PM
Gold refund....

So those who only opened Care Packages and reset timer will be refunded???

So what about the people filling stamina and energy with gold to collect the Care Packages????

Trebor
11-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Is it collect 2000 cases and 10 opens or is it collect 2000 cases and 25 opens for the grand +2 regen unit ?????

fofito30
11-25-2013, 04:26 PM
Is it collect 2000 cases and 10 opens or is it collect 2000 cases and 25 opens for the grand +2 regen unit ?????
My best guess is collect 2000 and open 25 to get the +2 regen unit

BigTex87
11-25-2013, 04:32 PM
I am on Android and just got my gold refund...so that part works!

CJ54
11-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Gold refund....

So those who only opened Care Packages and reset timer will be refunded???

So what about the people filling stamina and energy with gold to collect the Care Packages????

Yes, that is correct. Nothing was broken with the drop rate on the care packages themselves, and we fixed the "number collected" to be correct to the number everyone has actually collected. So there is nothing to give gold back for there.

I am confused by this. When you talk about fixing "the pie drop rate", you're referring to the chances of successfully getting a pie when opening a crate, right? If so, can you confirm this has actually been fixed? I've used more than 800 gold since noon Pacific today (since I believed the event was fixed) but only got 2 pies in 28 opens (since my total number of opened pies is in the single digits, it seems like this can't be right).

We've checked it, but that is some pretty exceptionally cruddy luck if so. Can you post your player invite code here? Also, make sure your data is current (that shouldn't affect server drop rates, but it might do something like not display drops properly if you're on old data).

Slippo
11-25-2013, 04:43 PM
CJ, can you confirm when the current box event ends? My counter seems to have taken away that 'extra' day. Now shows 2days 19 hrs.

was
11-25-2013, 04:57 PM
CJ, i have a faction member that got his 10th at 5pm EST, then spent a vault and got zero, code is 492859248, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Adm.J
11-25-2013, 05:22 PM
Well I can say that today was the first time I even realised there were rewards at various levels. Having now received some all at once on startup, they are the only ones I have knowledge They're listed in your goals as you complete the previous one.

Paiens
11-25-2013, 05:42 PM
While I am totally ashamed to say I used gold on this event...I did not get any gold back

Slippo
11-25-2013, 05:55 PM
CJ, can you please confirm when the care package event LTQ finishes? (collect 2000 crates and 25 opens) The goals counter still shows it finishing at the original schedule. Is there an extra day being added to the LTQ or just the open 25 boxes part?

andrew3wt
11-25-2013, 05:58 PM
Been stuck on 9 all day, even after the update. 312-478-438

IkeM
11-25-2013, 06:05 PM
Quite a few hours after the "fix" and I am still getting 4 or 5 packs for 50 attacks... In both accounts I am playing with! If that is the best that this fix can do, then I am definitely done with this event...

hotshauny123
11-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Totally possible I finish it

After how much gold and did you open 2000 packages.

Shaun 190 138 711

Sinner
11-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Still no fix ! My stamina bar is 30 and went through it twice and not one care package ! Now what ? First time you make it a reward to have a bunch of crates then you screw with the drop rate. I would usually have 250 or 300 by now. Can you refund exp gained and time lost ?

fofito30
11-25-2013, 06:21 PM
After how much gold and did you open 2000 packages.

Shaun 190 138 711
Yes I did finished both quest in under 48 hours, got all the pics to prove plus emails to Gree. Sorry gold used is confidential

jrb22250
11-25-2013, 06:23 PM
Quite a few hours after the "fix" and I am still getting 4 or 5 packs for 50 attacks... In both accounts I am playing with! If that is the best that this fix can do, then I am definitely done with this event...

LOL 10% would be awesome. try getting 2.5%-3%. You better quit then, So far you have about the best drop rate on "Care Packages" yet.

ALSO - the "Care Package" is NOT changing NOR ever was. Gree is changing "Pie" drop rate, (when you try to open care package to get a pie.)

IkeM
11-25-2013, 06:27 PM
Just to prove that nothing has changed... I just dropped 2000 gold trying opening packs... I got 3 pies! Does that seem right? Draw your own conclusions...

CJ54
11-25-2013, 06:31 PM
LSO - the "Care Package" is NOT changing NOR ever was. Gree is changing "Pie" drop rate, (when you try to open care package to get a pie.)

This. Drop rate on the care packages was and is correct.

CJ54
11-25-2013, 06:35 PM
Just to prove that nothing has changed... I just dropped 2000 gold trying opening packs... I got 3 pies! Does that seem right? Draw your own conclusions...

Please make absolutely sure that you are on the current data version.

Trebor
11-25-2013, 06:35 PM
CJ, can you please confirm when the care package event LTQ finishes? (collect 2000 crates and 25 opens) The goals counter still shows it finishing at the original schedule. Is there an extra day being added to the LTQ or just the open 25 boxes part?
Skating around this issue it seems. Been asked 1000 times no confirmation yet. Figured

CJ54
11-25-2013, 06:36 PM
Skating around this issue it seems. Been asked 1000 times no confirmation yet. Figured

The schedule is wrong, but the lockbox UI should be correct on current dataset. It runs through 11/29.

Tattoo
11-25-2013, 06:48 PM
Can you explain why I wasted gold to open up boxes with only 4000cash as a prize?

Franks79
11-25-2013, 06:58 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by IkeMhttp://www.funzio.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1091332#post1091332)Just to prove that nothing has changed... I just dropped 2000 gold trying opening packs... I got 3 pies! Does that seem right? Draw your own conclusions...

Please make absolutely sure that you are on the current data version.

Same bad luck here. Have not seen any difference in open rate. Using Version 3.8.6. Content Version mw_20131121_8. Build 386.0. Please confirm this is correct version. Thanks.

11-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Mine is still not fixed

Bravo20
11-25-2013, 07:35 PM
And events previous to this where 2 vaults were spent and not a single drop to get 10/10. Sounds like you are catering to a squeaky wheel despite my previous protestations. This event is voluntary, learnt that after I got burnt. Nice how you cater to those that whine more than I.

Semi retired now, wonder why?

honest Abe
11-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Thank you cj for taking ownership of the issues and fixing them. Was the right thing to do for your customer base.

Tattoo
11-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Thank you cj for taking ownership of the issues and fixing them. Was the right thing to do for your customer base.

Do you swallow too? Get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich

Bravo20
11-25-2013, 07:56 PM
Lol! Make me one too! Hank marvin!

honest Abe
11-25-2013, 08:31 PM
These guys try to do the right thing and you act like a tool. Would you rather they didn't fix it?? Go back to your cave and I'll be seeing you in game putz.

Do you swallow too? Get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich

Bravo20
11-25-2013, 09:55 PM
These guys try to do the right thing and you act like a tool. Would you rather they didn't fix it?? Go back to your cave and I'll be seeing you in game putz.

Are you kidding, or just a Gree mole, if you had read my post perhaps you would understand the total and utter frustrations that gold paying members have. But yet newbies can get it for free or in game money. Give your head a shake, this is getting absolutely pathetic.

If any with 6mil def plus wants to attempt to play this game sans gold, or a little for semi retirement pm me.

Abe, you need to see that everything is normal for all before you make a comment like that. It won't be nor ever will be I'm afraid

Bravo20
11-25-2013, 10:12 PM

You are obviously a big wanker!

11-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Cj im on the correct data push and on 17 I have just spent a vualt of gold and im still on 17 open I have sent a ticket already but seem to thimk my problem is already fixed.. it is not on my game..708414608 if you wanna check it out

Roe nick
11-25-2013, 11:47 PM
10 gold opens and 0 pies after the fix. Not sure what the odds are supposed to be, but at these odds I can not justify spending any more gold on this event. I can't imagine how low the odds must have been before the event was "fixed".

Richard79
11-25-2013, 11:55 PM
When will this be fixed on droid????? Timer is still the same! Event schedual is still the same!!! Pie open rate still blows! Been sat at 8 since day 1 of the event and the other prises are just the biggest pile of s#&@ cost 200k to open to get 4k cash back! Now dont tell me there is nothin wrong as ive only had 4 fails to open packages but to only have 8 pies, the system is broke

essayons
11-26-2013, 12:19 AM
perhaps you would understand the total and utter frustrations that gold paying members have.
Simple solution, don't buy gold. If you're not a newbie then you should know first hand that Gree could jack up a Pac-man game. If one thing works, two other things break. Why spend your hard earned money on a useless product?

...I used to be a big spender, so I see your frustration.

Plutorules
11-26-2013, 12:28 AM
I dont know if it has been mentioned. But the dummy prizes are stupid and might as well not be given. I.e. 4.000 cash, 1 concrete and others like this. It is kind of a slap in the face. Either scratch it or give propper dummy prizes. Especially since you already amended these prize serveral box event ago.

Just my two cents.

Big she'd
11-26-2013, 01:08 AM
The whole event is a joke , anyone going for 2000 tokens ? I'm averaging one for every 6 attacks , so to get 2000 that's 12000 attacks , my fingers would be stumps after that, an as for opening a case why would you bother , they take a hard tapped token from you when you do And all you get is $4000

Richard79
11-26-2013, 01:10 AM
Another 3 opens in a row and 3 times 4k cash!!!! Sort this out!

Martin98
11-26-2013, 01:46 AM
I did get my gold back so thank you, however, i have opened boxes every hour on the hour since the 'fix' and still have not seen any pies. I am now on 36 hours since last pie.

carl9764
11-26-2013, 01:50 AM
Same here 4k payout what a joke

Dansgek
11-26-2013, 02:33 AM
I've opened up for 300 gold (some timer but most opening after the bugfix and only received 1 pie). At 9/25 now.

I'm on Android and deleted gamedata so a data push is forced.

what up brah!
11-26-2013, 04:23 AM
Hi CJ54 I have a constructive question for android, when I click on the pie crate tab it shows the extra day to open pie crates, but in my goals tab it shows 1 day less to complete the care package goals... will the care package goals run an extra day as well please!

free play
11-26-2013, 05:23 AM
hi cj, I know your hand are tied and you all can't develope the game the way the players want it, we know it's set up lije most governments to try squeeze every penny out of us but when you use 70 stamina and 3k in energy and only get 6 cases, it kinda tells me that it's near imposible to complete this event without using a tone of gold or spend all the Xmas money on your game. That's not going to happen, maybe with a few but maybe just maybe those few will always go for it and get it cause this is what they like to do with there money, but what if your and your team made these events just out of reach of the ordinary player, which probly makes up 75% of the players, just enough so we would use gold, you would get allot more spending gold and allot more would get the units and get stronger, you are pushing people away all the time,

Paiens
11-26-2013, 06:07 AM
How do I go about getting my gold back...it never showed up. Also why don't you guys just suspend all events for a month while you get tis game back on track?

claremons
11-26-2013, 06:12 AM
U get 1 per 6 hits? Wow if i had that kind of drop rate i definitely would go for 2000. I'm getting 1 per 12hits.

SPWD
11-26-2013, 06:12 AM
Mmmmm see the fix went well then,NOT!

sraghav42
11-26-2013, 06:26 AM
I don't think that the drop rates are fixed. ...

ModernWarArtemis
11-26-2013, 06:26 AM
Hi developers and community. Question? Am I on the current updated version for the app? Mine says : version 3.8.6.1 data: mw_20131121_8. Build: 97. Just want to make sure this is the updated data version for the event. Thanks please respond.

SPWD
11-26-2013, 06:29 AM
That's the same as me,but I don't know if it's the newest.

ModernWarArtemis
11-26-2013, 06:36 AM
That's the same as me,but I don't know if it's the newest.

Can we get a developer and some others to confirm that we are on the correct and current data version for the event.

Mikethegreat88
11-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Hi developers and community. Question? Am I on the current updated version for the app? Mine says : version 3.8.6.1 data: mw_20131121_8. Build: 97. Just want to make sure this is the updated data version for the event. Thanks please respond.

That's the data version from November 21 (20131121 = 2013-11-21). If there is a new version, shouldn't it have a new date? I know I see no difference.

honest Abe
11-26-2013, 07:27 AM
And you are obviously a tool as well. Go back to your craption.

You are obviously a big wanker!

dpghost mobile
11-26-2013, 07:31 AM
IF YOU SAY SO, THAT ITS FIXED, I have to believe you.
In practice, the rate of pies in the opened core packages for last day (all opened with gold ) was a big, fat 0, while the drop rate of core packages, even from direct attack has dropped to 1 in 12 attack, (before the so-called fix it was about 3 in 12 attacks)

SPWD
11-26-2013, 07:37 AM
I agree,my collection rate has dropped,I was going to go for 500 but no chance on this kind of rate

Ghost-12
11-26-2013, 08:40 AM
Not a whine, but Still haven't received a Pie since first 8 hours...
running on latest version, haven`t missed an hour of try (other than when im at sleep)
I give up!

rrnj6890
11-26-2013, 08:43 AM
IF YOU SAY SO, THAT ITS FIXED, I have to believe you.In practice, the rate of pies in the opened core packages for last day (all opened with gold ) was a big, fat 0, while the drop rate of core packages, even from direct attack has dropped to 1 in 12 attack, (before the so-called fix it was about 3 in 12 attacks)

Why are the care packages NOT dropping on Raids?
Please , This needs to be fixed.

This is not fun

SPWD
11-26-2013, 09:15 AM
Cj can you please explain why the prizes are next to worthless,4k cash or 150 valour isn't going to make us spend on it,I'm considering just collecting them and saving my 247k every hour towards the new building

KillerDriller
11-26-2013, 09:36 AM
37 money tries in a row and ZERO pies. Got $6k twice. What a friggin joke.

Luuzer
11-26-2013, 09:51 AM
My last openings where I have wasted over 3 mil money are:

BLNT
6000$
15000$
15000$
BLNT
BLNT
6000$
15000$
15000$
150 valor
BLNT
300 valor
BLNT

no pies!!! So I'm still stuck at 9 :(

Ivan the Dictator
11-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Got 5 pies in my first 10 tries. Only once I got 300 valor and once 30k

JMB
11-26-2013, 10:26 AM
Spent gold on every case to open (paid to reset maybe 10x) and was stuck at 9 for over 36 hours. Finally got my 10th. Again, using gold every time. I just got to 1000 cases and put in a ton if time (10 hours?) to get there.

CJ, it appears this is scripted for a 10 case event as I haven't been able to open another case to get a pie after finally getting 10 still using gold. What incentive do i have to keep spending money in this event if this is this difficult and appears to be programmed incorrectly from the start? 25 appears to be unattainable for gold users even based on programming. Imagine the people playing without.

bthuel
11-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Are you on the current version of the app?
CJ ... It is obviously an issue still on GREE' end. I am on the most current version of iOS and MW. I even uninstalled/reinstalled to push any update or script. There has been ZERO change. I am still unable to move pass 9 and others are having the same issue still ... and no it is not because we lack the current revision of MW! I invested 1100 gold and nothing has changed ...in addition, if a refund of the gold spent to open boxes was issued with a script then it didn't work either. I am one of those unable to move beyond 9 who has used nothing but gold to open boxes in the last 72-hours and there has been no credit to my account. Furthermore, if the event has been extended a day, again the update "fix" did not work as my event says 2 days. Please verify on your end as these issues are still ongoing per forum posts in this thread and the same throught my faction. Thank you. We look forward to hearing your reply.

ModernWarArtemis
11-26-2013, 11:05 AM
That's the data version from November 21 (20131121 = 2013-11-21). If there is a new version, shouldn't it have a new date? I know I see no difference.
CJ54....... Can you or some people who know if this is the old data update or the current one for this event? If it's not how else can you update the data file to the most current one. Because I've tried closing out the app and reopening. Also tried reinstalling.

Monteverdi
11-26-2013, 11:16 AM
Still stuck at 9/25, I got however some gold reimbursed that I will certainly not use again on this event.

Agent Orange
11-26-2013, 11:38 AM
This issue seems to be all over the place. My HLP is actually getting cases granted opening them is another story.

But on my LLP Android players some have not had a single open yet and one has not even been able to get a case. This could partly be due to app update issues, seems again that the update requires almost all of your phone's free memory. I gave up a while ago and deleted every app I could find that could be deleted on our test LG phone and still updates fail such that the app has to be manually deleted and then reinstalled hopefully from an up to date online copy.

Btw, you can tell if you are screwed on Android by going to the More window and selecting About. If you are trying to download an update that is too large for the space you have free you will see an animated arrow and the words downloading. If it's still downloading several hours later your out of luck and have to uninstall and reinstall.

On IOS I happened to look at the usage stats the other day. MW takes up 1.3 GB of space! The most of any app loaded on my iPad!

Agent Orange
11-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Version I have that doesn't seem to work is.

Version 3.8.6
Content mw 20131121
Build 386.0

KillerDriller
11-26-2013, 11:47 AM
This issue seems to be all over the place. My HLP is actually getting cases granted opening them is another story.

But on my LLP Android players some have not had a single open yet and one has not even been able to get a case. This could partly be due to app update issues, seems again that the update requires almost all of your phone's free memory. I gave up a while ago and deleted every app I could find that could be deleted on our test LG phone and still updates fail such that the app has to be manually deleted and then reinstalled hopefully from an up to date online copy.

Btw, you can tell if you are screwed on Android by going to the More window and selecting About. If you are trying to download an update that is too large for the space you have free you will see an animated arrow and the words downloading. If it's still downloading several hours later your out of luck and have to uninstall and reinstall.

On IOS I happened to look at the usage stats the other day. MW takes up 1.3 GB of space! The most of any app loaded on my iPad!

Mine shows 2.5 GB used. By far the most used.

Fl@sh
11-26-2013, 12:12 PM
Version I have that doesn't seem to work is.

Version 3.8.6
Content mw 20131121
Build 386.0That's the build I have. Here's my results. Good luck everybody.

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/E2A59361-C5CF-4FD5-BEF5-11ED05B2A924_zps77hfpwxy.png (http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/natch82/media/E2A59361-C5CF-4FD5-BEF5-11ED05B2A924_zps77hfpwxy.png.html)

droffatsto50
11-26-2013, 12:50 PM
That's the build I have. Here's my results. Good luck everybody.

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/E2A59361-C5CF-4FD5-BEF5-11ED05B2A924_zps77hfpwxy.png (http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/natch82/media/E2A59361-C5CF-4FD5-BEF5-11ED05B2A924_zps77hfpwxy.png.html)
How is that possible?!

Dansgek
11-26-2013, 02:50 PM
The new splash screen says we have time for 2000 care packages till december first.
Is this the new deadline?

Martin98
11-26-2013, 03:35 PM
I have gotten 1 pie in the last 31 hours since the 'fix' what a joke. I would be more willing to spend gold on the events if I could even glimpse the light at the end of the tunnel, however being 9/25 after 3 days does not qualify as close. Does your marketing team require a degree for employment? Do you realize that by only catering to either the super rich or the unemployed that spend their welfare checks on this game that you are actually losing money? Try appealing to the majority of the game base and make it so we 'feel' like we can complete an event even if we have to use a little bit of gold; and I am not talking about the amount that I would make a car payment with. It does not surprise me that Gree International lost 75% of their stock a few weeks ago. It is really a shame because this game is an amazing concept. I hope this company goes out of business and a company that knows how to really develop a game without alienating its users buys the rights to MW!!

SPWD
11-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Definitely agree with that!

DTA-HOG
11-26-2013, 03:54 PM
I hear Obama is going to start adding 1000 gold to people's welfare checks for the simple reason that MadDog liquor and 9mm ammo is starting to show signs of slowing down in the ghettos. MW comes pre-installed on obamaphones btw.

bthuel
11-26-2013, 06:50 PM
Bodacious Beth says she invested 1100 gold. You get any good returns?
Bwahahahaha what a laugh riot!
Serves you right for raiding my base! I'm still laughing, she said investment hahahahaha
The jokes on you boooodaaaacious my arse

The screen name you hide behind speaks for itself ... and in case you forgot, this is war game. So news flash, you will be attacked and raided. Happens to me all the time, but I don't cry about in the forums. I rather stick to the issues and not troll the forums derailing thread topics with posts that contribe nothing to the discussion.

ModernWarArtemis
11-26-2013, 07:41 PM
Hey everyone a few of us are running Version: 3.8.6.1. Data: MW_20131121_8. Build: 97. For android users and build 386.0 similar for IOS users. Just requesting a few more who are also on these data versions to see if this is the current data versions to play for the event since there hasn't been an official annoucment yet. Also as another had mentioned that the " Care Pack Collection " had a splash page showing up for the event ending on December 1st. If so can we also get some confirmation.

bthuel
11-26-2013, 11:01 PM
Hey everyone a few of us are running Version: 3.8.6.1. Data: MW_20131121_8. Build: 97. For android users and build 386.0 similar for IOS users. Just requesting a few more who are also on these data versions to see if this is the current data versions to play for the event since there hasn't been an official annoucment yet. Also as another had mentioned that the " Care Pack Collection " had a splash page showing up for the event ending on December 1st. If so can we also get some confirmation.

I am on an iPhone wth most current iOS. Also I have the most current version of MW, or at least it appears so since there isn't an update in iTunes. In the game under information this is what mines says, "version 3.8.6 content version mw_20131121_8 build 386.0" It "appears" the "fix" is working. I finally moved on from 9. Using gold on the hour I have got 3 pies from 5 opens and now have a total of 12. However, I have not received any credit of gold I used trying to get beyond 9 before the "fix" was released. Hope this info helps :)
Edit: And yes I saw a splash screen too. That is when the "fix" kicked in for me (I got a 10th) but that was this evening, not last evening like CJ said. I didn't notice the date. I will check with my faction and see in anyone took a screenshot. If there is one I will post it.

ModernWarArtemis
11-26-2013, 11:32 PM
I am on an iPhone wth most current iOS. Also I have the most current version of MW, or at least it appears so since there isn't an update in iTunes. In the game under information this is what mines says, "version 3.8.6 content version mw_20131121_8 build 386.0" It "appears" the "fix" is working. I finally moved on from 9. Using gold on the hour I have got 3 pies from 5 opens and now have a total of 12. However, I have not received any credit of gold I used trying to get beyond 9 before the "fix" was released. Hope this info helps :)
Edit: And yes I saw a splash screen too. That is when the "fix" kicked in for me (I got a 10th) but that was this evening, not last evening like CJ said. I didn't notice the date. I will check with my faction and see in anyone took a screenshot. If there is one I will post it.

Thanks for also responding would be nice if CJ or some officials can also confirm the most current data and the official end date for the event. As for the new splash page it said : Complete Care pack collection by Dec. 1, 2013 and Earn the exclusive Care package ship.
Here is the screen shots :)

Current Data for event (Android)? Yes or No? If No, What is it and how can we get it?
http://i41.tinypic.com/30htpfo.jpg

New Deadline for Packages? Yes or No? If Yes Yay!
http://i43.tinypic.com/nq2w3k.jpg

Mikethegreat88
11-27-2013, 03:20 AM
My game is fully updated and restarted around 30 times and it is version 3.8.6 (not 3.8.6.1). Maybe this is the problem????

free play
11-27-2013, 03:36 AM
gree you suck. this event is a total waste of time, 140 stamina and 3k energy used in one go and NO cases, why oh why would any one want to spend on your rubbish event, go back 6 months when the game was good and fun and you wanted to spend money to get the units, I have never seen so many bad comments on one forum but we still play, I hope people stop spending there hard earned cash on this game, I know I will stop,

Roe nick
11-27-2013, 05:55 AM
Like others in this thread I am questioning the legitimacy of the "fix". Since the pie drop rate was supposedly corrected I have opened 18 care packages, the first 10 with gold. I have not received a single pie. I have completed the last 3 boxes events and never opened more than 10 boxes in a row without receiving the prize. Perhaps this is the intended fix and 0 out of 18 is what Gree had planned.

free play
11-27-2013, 06:51 AM
stop waisting money on this event

IRONHIDE
11-27-2013, 07:29 AM
I cant get pies since the refunds were made and the data set was "fixed". When this event first started i was lucky enough to get 8 pies from 12 care packages opened. Since the fix all i am getting from opened packages are tiny cash prizes and valor points. That's 15 opened in a row with no pies. I have the latest software version and have re-sprung the app dozens of times. Need some help CJ.

IRONHIDE
11-27-2013, 07:48 AM
My alliance I.D. is 268-814-732.

Flidai
11-27-2013, 09:05 AM
I have never had one of these events be this bad for me. I have been stuck at 7, finally up to 9 but unless I get the 10th the numbers are essentially the same. Neither helps me at all. I have had an alarm set and always open up every hour unless sleeping. I keep spending $150,000 to $200,000 to receive usually $4000, $6000 or $10000, occasionally I receive 10 valor or concrete. I haven't received any units except one at 5/25- and I think that was he first day.

I have leveled up at least once almost twice now trying to receive the 2000 units but I'm only at approx 340, usually I have 1,800 or so by now without all the effort and without leveling up. I too have spent 200-300 gold adding stamina and none of that has been reimbursed. This event is a huge strike out. I çan't believe that the best unit so far is 2400/2600. Not much to cheer about! Great joke for a Holiday event. All that has happened for me is that I want some homemade pumpkin pie and not a store bought one! Lol!

About done with this event.

TheDanimal
11-27-2013, 11:35 AM
Insult to injury - a faction mate finally completed both goals & got the big unit... Only to report that the +2 energy regen doesn't work. Lmao! Figures.

SPWD
11-27-2013, 12:08 PM
Shocking danimal,how many time for gods sake,one word ........ GREETARDS !

Martin98
11-27-2013, 12:31 PM
At least he was not stuck with the 10 case programming. Gree is not going to do anything to compensate for their ****up. Fairly certain CJ has quit reading this thread because the company he represents does not give a ****.

Systematrix
11-27-2013, 05:54 PM
Thank you very much for the quick response and the explanation behind the confusion. Lots of people like to be negative but bugs happen in every piece of software, although not normally of this magnitude when given the green light for production. I would recommend investing in QA. You can still roll out the updates that make the most money, but it will be a good product and worth the money people will spend.

Dansgek
11-28-2013, 12:02 AM
Now even the new splash screen says we have till december 3rd to collect 2000 packages!

ModernWarArtemis
11-28-2013, 12:11 AM
Now even the new splash screen says we have till december 3rd to collect 2000 packages!
Yep I see it as well but most likely it's gonna end in 11hrs. I think the admins don't care about this thread anymore since you can see that CJ hasnt posted any more replys

Flidai
11-28-2013, 10:03 AM
I'm still stuck at 9/25 pumpkin pies so whether it's 6/25 or 9/25, they all get me the same, NOTHING! Can I spell L-A-M-E? I have opened up 44 Care Packages and the last 5 days I've received one pumpkin pie and except for that one pie, the last 25 - 30 that actually opened did NOT HAVE A PIE, INSTEAD THEY have been $4,000 to $10,000 or up to 500 Valor!

The portion of the event that has to do with total dropped Care Packages, I gave finally received 500 dropped Care Packages. With all the effort I have put in trying to trigger the drop of a Care Package, in the past that amount of effort in these events would have given me 3-4,000 drops! I know they try, but this one missed BIG! I have leveled up at least twice and I have very few rewards for all of that XP. I'm shaking my head and trying to make sense of why with 54 people, that no one in my faction have done any better than I have.

With 3:30 left in the event, I finally completed 500/2,000 drops. How could I even consider going for 2,000 Care Packages? As with any actively planned and programmed game, there will be and have been some misses but this big of a miss is unusual for Gree.

When it comes to the actual opened packages, I have only one try left for my 10th pie, I was really hopeful I would make it. Afterall, I got to 9/25 way ahead of everyone else in my faction and I hadn't opened very many compared to now. I thought for sure, with some 25-30 opens and probably some 50-60 tries, I would get at least one more pie! Just one more!!!

From what I understand, this has all been AFTER it was FIXED! That's the part I can't understand, how is this fixed? If that is true, then at least for me, it was actually better before it was "fixed"! Which also means that at least for me, I will receive no adjustments either! Basically, I have received only one pie probably since the "fix".

I hope they never have any of these events again!

Good luck everyone. For those who celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving!

Ronboeb
11-28-2013, 10:40 AM
Gree: are you ever going to get this event fixed? I am still having trouble gathering packages. I was on my 9th pie of 25 almost all day yesterday and use cash 7 times in a row with nothing, yes nothing, to show for it, not even the lame $3000 or $6000 prizes. I finally had to use gold to get #10 pie. I have been playing a minimum of 6 hours per day for this entire event and it looks like i won't make it to 400 packages. This is ridiculous. Also, the Goal screen shows we will have until the 29th to finish the Care Package event but the timer on the event shows it will end in less that 2 hours. This is starting to remind me of the "Obamacare Website". Maybe you should do more testing before introducing a new program. Or maybe ust as the Obamacare Website", this is the plan. Force people to use gold to try to boost profits. I'm not buying into it, literally, I'm not buying....

Oceanz
11-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Can you please add the Goals back to the goal menu? I'm still collecting care packages but I want to make sure when I hit 500 I get the prize.

Thanks.

Paiens
11-28-2013, 01:09 PM
Goals are gone...Do you guys even care about your customers anymore? i hope the turkey is good, but you may want to ay off the bourbon for awhile.

Can you please add the Goals back to the goal menu? I'm still collecting care packages but I want to make sure when I hit 500 I get the prize.

Thanks.

Richard79
11-28-2013, 01:40 PM
Thought we had another 24 hours? Event has finished on droid and 2 of my faction members just got to 2k in packages and no unit for there troubles

SPWD
11-28-2013, 01:46 PM
Well next time they do one of these,unless I come on here and see the drop rate is 2 for every attack and you get a decent prize when you open one every other time I won't be wasting my time!and certainly won't be waiting gold on it,quality event guys lmfao!

BigTex87
11-28-2013, 01:50 PM
I just completed 500 packages and no prize. We have people in faction going for 2000 and now no prizes after CJ posted in here that we had a extra and not to worry that event timer was wrong that the pop-up screen showed correct time. I will send in a ticket I will get lied to agin when they send me the response that they can't give you units missed do to gree's mistake.

Adm.J
11-28-2013, 02:37 PM
Lies, lies, and more lies. If its not lies, it's incompetence. You guys praising CJ can suck him off all you want, but the bottom line is he's a lying, incompetent sack of s-h-i-t.

Sparkle
11-28-2013, 03:24 PM
How about returning the gold that was purchased for a different event but you guys gave me cash because the receipts said cash instead of gold and I never touched the cash button? This happened twice. It seems to work now but I still don't have the gold.

SPWD
11-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Here's an idea,why don't you close the game over the holidays and sort EVERYTHING that's wrong with the game out including reducing your gold prices,OR when lots of people chill and enjoy time with their family and friends they will come to their senses and think **** it I give up playing this expensive crap!!

Wai
11-28-2013, 03:41 PM
They have serious issues at he moment. That may be a side effect of the bigger issue.

Luuzer
11-28-2013, 04:23 PM
Thought we had another 24 hours? Event has finished on droid and 2 of my faction members just got to 2k in packages and no unit for there troubles

they rolled it out again just now, shows 19hrs to go

Jersey Shep
11-28-2013, 09:34 PM
Thanks for nothing again Gree.

31 boxes opened in a row, all with gold, and not a single pie. But thanks for all the $4k to $10k useless prizes instead. I've been on 8 pies since day 1 (and yes I updated to the latest version). Also, thanks for the gold refund that I never got. But the real thanks is for finally convincing me to stop spending money on this game that doesn't seem to be able to consistently deliver the product to the consumer. After I collect my gold from the bonus program, I will be going gold-free on both of the Gree products I have installed on my device until I decide to delete them completely.

Good luck in the next fiscal year, as you drive more players (read: consumers) to the same conclusion.

TheDanimal
11-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Seriously??! I was going to go for the 2000 goal the first time around, but got to it a little late. Figured out that I did not have the time with work & all. I saw the 25 pie goal was extended.... 2000 goal ended... Then starts up again?!? I could have gone for it??? Well done gree - you could've gotten another vault or two out of me. Wanted this unit - not happy

Jokidoki
11-29-2013, 03:39 PM
Gree sucks 25% drop chance that sucks they don't do **** to fix it damn golddiggers

Adamus
11-29-2013, 03:43 PM
I wasted 20 gold to get to 200 packages before it expired, and then it got extended 24 hours.

TalonOKC
11-29-2013, 09:09 PM
Is anyone else having a problem with the iPad on the Saboteur Leader? I am hitting the leader 30-45 times before I receive the Marauder. My fellow faction members using the Android are receive a marauder each time they finish the 15kills. I am using gold to complete the event in the time allowed, but I am still only on 6 of 8 Marauders.

Rexwheeler
11-29-2013, 09:24 PM
Hey all,

We're working on getting the data issues from the care package event cleared up. To start with, the plan is to extend the event by a day, fix the drop rate, retroactively fix everyone's progress on the number of crates collected (this one is a little more difficult), and we're also seeing what we can do for people who got hit by the incorrect drop rate. More on that last one when we have more info.

UPDATE: The retroactive fix for crates collected should be live for all players now. It requires server contact to update (just look at the rivals list, or close/reopen the app). More updates will follow.

UPDATE: Gold spent on the event before the fix has been reimbursed.

UPDATE: Make sure you are on the current data version while playing the event, please.
lvl 10 holiday sabotage, 1st 2 sabotuer leaders didnt register 8/8 was unattainable

Rexwheeler
11-29-2013, 09:38 PM
Is anyone else having a problem with the iPad on the Saboteur Leader? I am hitting the leader 30-45 times before I receive the Marauder. My fellow faction members using the Android are receive a marauder each time they finish the 15kills. I am using gold to complete the event in the time allowed, but I am still only on 6 of 8 Marauders.

I am having the same issue. the problem was that the first two wrecked mauraders i picked up didnt get registerd. i continued using gold after that to try and get the 7 and 8 that never came. i hit the saboteur leader 30 times first with nothing. the next 15 i got the wrecked marauder, but it didnt register. i hit him again 15 time and another wrecked marauder appeared, that one didnt register either. i then hit that guy 45 times and another wm appeared, that one finally registered, then the next one. but then it took 45 times to get the next one and 30 the next one, then it stopped at 6... i spent another 300 bars and didnt get any thing so i finally realize that all were gone but the first 2 didnt get counted. my fellow faction members using androids had the a wrecked maruader after 15 kills and received the bonus unit after using only 600 bars of gold. i spent 1500 and got zip.

Rexwheeler
11-29-2013, 09:41 PM
lvl 10 holiday sabotage, 1st 2 sabotuer leaders didnt register 8/8 was unattainable

I am having the same issue. the problem was that the first two wrecked mauraders i picked up didnt get registerd. i continued using gold after that to try and get the 7 and 8 that never came. i hit the saboteur leader 30 times first with nothing. the next 15 i got the wrecked marauder, but it didnt register. i hit him again 15 time and another wrecked marauder appeared, that one didnt register either. i then hit that guy 45 times and another wm appeared, that one finally registered, then the next one. but then it took 45 times to get the next one and 30 the next one, then it stopped at 6... i spent another 300 bars and didnt get any thing so i finally realize that all were gone but the first 2 didnt get counted. my fellow faction members using androids had the a wrecked maruader after 15 kills and received the bonus unit after using only 600 bars of gold. i spent 1500 and got zip.

MR.RYDERMAN
12-05-2013, 06:27 PM
If thats so why didn't I get my gold back Gree just likes picking and chosing who they want to get it back.I dont spend as much as most of the guys in my fraction but they all got gold back but not me Greedy GREE