PDA

View Full Version : (iOS) SHINRA AVALANCHE - Going top 500 this war

Cidd
11-25-2013, 09:17 AM
Good morning Knights! *Shinra Avalanche is looking for a few more active players to join us. *We have no requirements other than you try to be as active as possible for the war. *Guild leadership positions will be given out to those that perform the best. *Come to a place where you can grow in the game and be rewarded for your dedication. We also have some very seasoned vets that would be glad to help you with any questions you have.
Please apply in game to "Shinra Avalanche". *Look forward to meeting you all in game!
-Cidd*

Cidd
11-27-2013, 12:13 PM
Got three for spots for a causal fun guild. We are lvling up together and not a gem spending guild. Hit me up on line: ciddboy. Or just apply in game. Thanks!

Msbi
11-27-2013, 04:31 PM
Sent in an app will be active in war been top 40 on ka and 30 on dr

Cidd
11-27-2013, 09:20 PM
Ya its just a small guild growing together. You might be looking for a bigger guild. This guild is for beginners and intermediate players

Msbi
11-27-2013, 09:27 PM
I'm fine with a smaller guild I'm just looking to play casual for down time on stuff to do still interested in joining if you will take me

yurnero
12-21-2013, 04:50 PM
iOS

The current guild I am with is inactive, looking for an active battle guild. Nothing special or too high end but just active and organized battle guild.

Blaze born armor
Pyromancers +
Armor of infernal lord +
Dark prince +

All are maxed out, please reply if you have an active guild that is recruiting.

I have 7 lvl 3 training fields and 4 lvl 2 training fields

Line msg sn: yurnero