PDA

View Full Version : Missing gold, immediate help, need to complete sltq

kinesiogirl
11-25-2013, 06:33 AM
Reference to ticket #1141630
I need my goal to complete the sltq! Please address this issuue quickly! I have put in tickets for multiple purchases of gold that do not appear on my account but are charged to my card. Need gold to complete syn ltq!

Fruit of the Boom
11-25-2013, 06:41 AM
I'm sorry that this happened to you, but posting on the forums isn't going to do anything.

The forums aren't the place to get individual tickets answered faster. Thank you for your understanding.

TZora
11-25-2013, 07:21 AM
kinesiogirl .. u r going to regret this moment so much later on .. a few weeks later you are going to think, "why oh why i didn't ask for a refund instead of running after gree to get gold?"

mark my words!

candyson
11-25-2013, 07:30 AM
kinesiogirl .. u r going to regret this moment so much later on .. a few weeks later you are going to think, "why oh why i didn't ask for a refund instead of running after gree to get gold?"

mark my words!
This exactly

Guru.
11-26-2013, 01:23 PM
Yes! I too have this problem and they still owe me 50$ worth of gold! The only way I've gotten any help is e-mailing Customer Support through the in-game help section. Once, they helped me within 3 hours! This time, its been 3 days and no response or gold. I guess we need to be patient.
I noticed this problem began after they publicly apologised to us Crime City users and gave us 350 gold. After that, transactions have been delayed big time.
My problem is that they charge your account right away, but you don't get the gold and there are absolutely no refunds or interest from them for holding your money. Be patient for now, send a relatively polite e-mail, and eventually they should resolve your issue. Good Luck!

pie_man
11-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Yes! I too have this problem and they still owe me 50$ worth of gold! The only way I've gotten any help is e-mailing Customer Support through the in-game help section. Once, they helped me within 3 hours! This time, its been 3 days and no response or gold. I guess we need to be patient.
I noticed this problem began after they publicly apologised to us Crime City users and gave us 350 gold. After that, transactions have been delayed big time.
My problem is that they charge your account right away, but you don't get the gold and there are absolutely no refunds or interest from them for holding your money. Be patient for now, send a relatively polite e-mail, and eventually they should resolve your issue. Good Luck!

The longer they hold your money for.. the more interest they have to pay you by law as you have paid for services they are failing to supply but have taken payment so i have been informed :cool:

PS: All request a refund and give them 24hrs to do it

Assault and Flattery
11-26-2013, 01:50 PM
Send in a ticket with your Google Wallet email address, the date of the purchase, and the amount of the purchase.

Rhino72
11-26-2013, 01:57 PM

mark my words!

This is a Gree website how do the Mods let this type of malicious attitude towards the company constantly get posted?????

-Batman-
11-28-2013, 01:42 AM
This is a Gree website how do the Mods let this type of malicious attitude towards the company constantly get posted?????

Probably it's the only outcome these days with Gree sadly.

Last week I lost my hood and sent ticket in 6 days later support sorted it out and i got my hood back. Soon has I entered my game noticed 140 gold missing a new building and a upgrade in progress, no energy or stamina. So looks like during that time while I didn't have access to my game someone else did have access to it.
Replied to email stating these issues and just got a email saying we have no record of missing gold so jog on.

So I will now start chasing Apple for a refund which IMO isn't the answer but Gree should be more helpful in situations like this and maybe players wouldn't have to run to Apple or Google.

TZora
11-28-2013, 01:49 AM
suggesting an "option" to a "customer" who has paid "real money" for an in-app purchase, is illegal? specially when customers wait a week to get support from gree ..

well, gree can put an end to all complaints by simply doing one thing right .. provide efficient support. too much to ask for?

Captain Torgue
11-28-2013, 02:24 AM
Whenever you buy gold and do not receive it go directly to apple or google wallet and you will have a response within minutes. Make sure you have a good internet connection whenever purchasing gold.

A good way to test this is to load the purchase gold screen and if it takes longer than usual to load then don't buy it. Force close the game reboot and make sure you are in a good area and try again.