PDA

View Full Version : You call this Customer Support?

hades
11-24-2013, 11:44 AM
On Wednesday I sent in a ticket to have my account transferred to my new phone after it was replaced by Apple. Today I finally got a response, and I really can't comprehend how this is an appropriate reply…

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

For any new players on data set mw_20131120_0, if you finished cycle 3 then you were moved over to day 1 of cycle 4 of the daily login rewards. If you were not a new player, then those of you who had not finished cycle 3 would have stayed on cycle 3.

There has been a data push which places you on day 1 of cycle 4 of the daily rewards (the current data set you are on).

Make sure that you login everyday to receive each daily reward, and please be sure to exit/restart your app to make sure you get on cycle 4!

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with this.

Regards,
Stephen

November 24, 2013 11:21

What does this have to do with my support ticket about account transfer? I replied to the email but who knows if it will ever even be read, let alone be resolved. I had to wait 4 days for a response from support and absolutely nothing was done! So now I have to submit another ticket and wait some more and hope that they actually read the ticket.

ploop
11-24-2013, 11:48 AM
like this never happened, almost everything is like that with support. good luck getting your game back

SPWD
11-24-2013, 12:03 PM
I had something similar when I told them about the boss clock getting to zero and not letting me attack the boss.

They replied with an email about how many times you can get attacked in a day FFS ,GREETARDS strike again!

ploop
11-24-2013, 12:14 PM
i sent in a ticket about a player harassing me on the forums, and a different person harassing in the game. they told me to get stronger units:mad: :( also that player had more than 1 million higher stats than me

Luuzer
11-24-2013, 12:51 PM
yeah, those are autobots automatic replies, there are no real persons working on grees support. Their prog just tries to guess what Ur writing to them about....

Dirty Mind
11-24-2013, 12:54 PM
i sent in a ticket about a player harassing me on the forums, and a different person harassing in the game. they told me to get stronger units:mad: :( also that player had more than 1 million higher stats than me
hahaha!! really? conflict resolution 101

ploop
11-24-2013, 01:08 PM
hahaha!! really? conflict resolution 101

yep, completely didn't read my ticket

Exxtraterrestrial
11-24-2013, 01:09 PM
mw is s**t

ploop
11-24-2013, 01:11 PM
mw is s**t

lol, see what you did there, with your sig. if i ever retire, i will probably still be on here though

Exxtraterrestrial
11-24-2013, 01:12 PM
lol, see what you did there, with your sig. if i ever retire, i will probably still be on here though

just an lol

Dirty Mind
11-24-2013, 01:51 PM
yep, completely didn't read my ticket
i wasnt specific enough. I was laughing that you told on someone for being mean to you. Do you tell the teacher when someone teases you on the playground too? I have some extremely hateful comments on my wall. I keep them there for a good laugh for anyone who stops by. I would never tattle on them, and certainly would never post on the forums about it if I did.

ploop
11-24-2013, 03:12 PM
i wasnt specific enough. I was laughing that you told on someone for being mean to you. Do you tell the teacher when someone teases you on the playground too? I have some extremely hateful comments on my wall. I keep them there for a good laugh for anyone who stops by. I would never tattle on them, and certainly would never post on the forums about it if I did.

it was pretty specific. hasn't your mom told you not to get in people's business

edit: they were writing *** on my wall and hitting me over and over. and trolling my recruitment thread

italo512
11-24-2013, 03:43 PM
It's always easier to bully in a GAME, than face to face!!!!

hades
11-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Back on topic... I replied to their off the wall response and amazingly got a reply from them. Not so amazingly, their reply asked for the info that was included in the first ticket I submitted. AND it was in the reply that they sent to me!!!

Really Gree? You ask me for the info that I already gave you and is included in your response? Why is this so hard to take care of?

Snowball
11-24-2013, 08:24 PM
Be thankful you received a response!!! I'm at 4 1/2 days now with no word on my missing account ... I can see my stats dropping by the minute by not being able to chase the carrot