PDA

View Full Version : The People's Front of Judea are recruiting!! Ranked 31st last war

Shluggy
11-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Before the next war begins, we are recruiting again to upgrade our force!!

We had a break from recruiting but now have a few spaces to fill and are back on the look out for the right players!

We are a fun, honest bunch of players. Some play with gems, some don't, it's not a requirement! Although we are quite structured and very organised we want to still keep it fun!!!

War rankings:-
Dragon's Roost - 88th
Blighted Wood's - 80th
Dwarven Mine's - 90th
Darkhome - 56th
Giant's Alley - 105th
Glacial Pass - 207th (holiday war)
Dagon's Delta - 107th + Daleth
Shipwreck Cove - 89th
Buried City - 55th
Highland Pass - 49th
Deadwood - Top 50???
Jungle of Torments - 31st

We are always trying to get better, grow in numbers, upgrades and strength.

Only very active, enthusiastic players with good stats need request an invite. We have high stat, high IPH requirements. You will be required to use the chat app LINE, ask for details.

Get your request in early if your not happy with the way your guild performed in the previous wars. Now is the time to change!!

Terms and conditions apply to membership.

Upgrades so far are:-
Casualty Rate: -19%
Health Regen Time: -19%
Upgrade Cost: -23%
Building Upgrade Time: -23%
Guild Member Increase: +28

For more information and further membership requirements PM me here with the following information:-
Your level,
Attack/defence and IPH figures,
Your in game name, and game/ally ID number
Your activity level in the game and at war time
And where you are in the outside world.

Or contact me in game :- Shluggy 844-438-529 or email me at shluggyofthepfj@gmail.com

Or send a request direct to guild with the invite code:- 337598906 (but i suggest not leaving your current guild until we have made contact)

Shluggy
11-25-2013, 02:53 PM
Still looking........

Shluggy
11-27-2013, 04:37 PM
Few places left

Shluggy
11-29-2013, 04:52 AM
Last chance before war....

NY Bill
11-29-2013, 11:55 AM
Before the next war begins, we are recruiting again to upgrade our force!!

We had a break from recruiting but now have a few spaces to fill and are back on the look out for the right players!

We are a fun, honest bunch of players. Some play with gems, some don't, it's not a requirement! Although we are quite structured and very organised we want to still keep it fun!!!

War rankings:-
Dragon's Roost - 88th
Blighted Wood's - 80th
Dwarven Mine's - 90th
Darkhome - 56th
Giant's Alley - 105th
Glacial Pass - 207th (holiday war)
Dagon's Delta - 107th + Daleth
Shipwreck Cove - 89th
Buried City - 55th
Highland Pass - 49th
Deadwood - Top 50???
Jungle of Torments - 31st

We are always trying to get better, grow in numbers, upgrades and strength.

Only very active, enthusiastic players with good stats need request an invite. We have high stat, high IPH requirements. You will be required to use the chat app LINE, ask for details.

Get your request in early if your not happy with the way your guild performed in the previous wars. Now is the time to change!!

Terms and conditions apply to membership.

Upgrades so far are:-
Casualty Rate: -19%
Health Regen Time: -19%
Upgrade Cost: -23%
Building Upgrade Time: -23%
Guild Member Increase: +28

For more information and further membership requirements PM me here with the following information:-
Your level,
Attack/defence and IPH figures,
Your in game name, and game/ally ID number
Your activity level in the game and at war time
And where you are in the outside world.

Or contact me in game :- Shluggy 844-438-529 or email me at shluggyofthepfj@gmail.com

Or send a request direct to guild with the invite code:- 337598906 (but i suggest not leaving your current guild until we have made contact)

I found a guild at this time but not nearly as strong as you guys. Do you take people as low as me? Lvl 101, 3 mil/3.4mil, 35k IPH, extremely active around the clock in wars, but generally don't gem more than a couple times.