PDA

View Full Version : Cant connect to server issue - when trying to but 2nd romanic cathedral - pls help

La La594
11-24-2013, 10:12 AM
Is anyone else having the same issue, I have levelled up twice getting the cash to by a 2nd romanic cathedral, and now it wont let me buy it bc is gives a screen pop up saying cant connect to server, same as the dry docks issue, problem is there only 24hrs left to build this thing

pls help gree, have put a ticket in but it might not get picked up b4 the event is over

Ivan the Dictator
11-24-2013, 02:07 PM
Restart the game

#Reaper
11-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Uninstall the game then reinstall and dont download the new data at least until you purchase the romanic cathedral,anyway hit the in game exit button if the new data button pops up and buy your roman cathedral. Hope this helps or if not hopefully gree takes action for once. There was a different issue where a couple day's back, the romanic cathedtal disappeared, it got fixed but maybe somehow might of affected you or some update.

La La594
11-24-2013, 04:01 PM
Well im pleased to report that some how I have now managed to but the thing, didn't have to do a reinstall I just worked as I have kept trying TFFT lol

Luuzer
11-25-2013, 12:17 AM
Uninstall the game then reinstall and dont download the new data at least until you purchase the romanic cathedral,anyway hit the in game exit button if the new data button pops up and buy your roman cathedral. Hope this helps or if not hopefully gree takes action for once. There was a different issue where a couple day's back, the romanic cathedtal disappeared, it got fixed but maybe somehow might of affected you or some update.

only android asks for restart after new data push, never seen that on ios