PDA

View Full Version : Gree: please read: Idea for respect coins

ukkiepuk
11-24-2013, 05:13 AM
Dear Gree,

buying stuff with respect coins, is a pain in the you know what.
Pressing buy one at a time is hell, time consuming and ussualy results in the game getting frozen.

Couldnt you guys make the option,like with bricks donation, that you can typ how much you want to buy and then buy the things at once?

Thank you

TMI
11-24-2013, 05:36 AM
My question is:

What in the world are you buying with your respect coins??!

ploop
11-24-2013, 05:38 AM
My question is:

What in the world are you buying with your respect coins??!

crappy items that's for sure

bravo 6 vk
11-24-2013, 05:54 AM
Not only with respect points, but also for cash items in store. It always freezes when trying to buy:(

ukkiepuk
11-24-2013, 06:00 AM
i can buy a lot in the store that would boost my stats a bit up, its not much, but every 1 point helps these days.
My mini has about 250k to spend, but once i try to buy stuff, it will freeze, so i just gave up.

I know a lot of players think rp are useless, but for beginners who do not have high att/deff stuff, the stuff in the store is good enough to get ya going.

Sentient Sandwich
11-24-2013, 06:26 AM
Does anyone else feel as though the items purchased via respect coins ought to have att/def ratings risen proportional to the level at which they are unlocked? (Ex. A gun purchased w/ respect at level 130 should present more of an advantage to the purchaser than an incremental increase of a ~20 increase in either field for the uptick, something that falls closer to the midline between items bought via ingame money and items acquired as loot)

noamlin
11-24-2013, 11:20 AM
They should make a building that costs RP.
And these buildings and their upgrades should give u mods (like 5% more attack etc.) Instead of money :-D

ShinyAbsol
11-24-2013, 11:30 AM
They should make a building that costs RP.
And these buildings and their upgrades should give u mods (like 5% more attack etc.) Instead of money :-D
+1 love the idea!

TZora
11-24-2013, 03:46 PM
RP is a totally useless element in this game now. got about 1.5 mil RP saved now ...

uunt3r immaStar
11-24-2013, 04:49 PM
Gree give 2much RP :) so hope they will do some bld or new weaps :)

save over 1m RP

Touch Down
11-24-2013, 05:20 PM
RP is a totally useless element in this game now. got about 1.5 mil RP saved now ...

Next time you go shopping tell the store you want to pay with Gree RP.

Gingeasian
11-24-2013, 05:53 PM
over 2mil RP saved up. Starting to wonder if i should just buy 40K combat boots

TZora
11-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Next time you go shopping tell the store you want to pay with Gree RP.
thanks for the suggestion but i do not wish to get thrown out of the store :p

panty sniffer
11-24-2013, 10:35 PM
I think that the reason Gree has been giving away so much RP lately is to make up for the lack of decent RP equipment.

Quantity over quality.

But I don't trust my own theory enough to spend any RP on the worthless garbage available at this time. I figure if Gree can come out with new equipment every week in the specials then it's just a short mater of time before they have new RP items as well. Sitting on a 1.5 million pile of it with my fingers crossed.

Edit: in fact, I wonder why Gree doesn't make some of the prior specials items available to buy with RP now. they've already been created and most are long forgotten... Maybe there's an issue with that and I need to learn more about programming.

MrSpidey
11-24-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm with Zora, the whole RP system should be checked.
I guess the whole store should be checked. If a player now can get a +160k stat price, it isn't worth buying an item which just gives you a "whopping" +100 attack or so.
And I just saw I got 2.55M RP now. Just not worth to spend it on something.

Maybe the possibility to create events with RP would be nice, like a LTB or so.....

hexie
11-25-2013, 04:42 AM
I've got a whole bunch of stuff including 100 Doomsday frags and still have 700K RP. It stopped making any meaningful diff to my stats so I quit buying things. At the level bracket where it would still be useful, RP is scarce or linked to too much XP gain.

I would like to see RP buildings (something I heard of first from Big Money) that pay out much more but I really like the idea of RPBs that awards mods, noamlin.

The simplest thing to do though would be to bump up the stats of all RP items by 2,3,4 maybe 5x, possibly dependent on item level. Then while they are making RP relevant again, they can do the same with defense buildings, scratchers and other newbie trolling items like the non limited gold items in the store (looking at you pile of dynamite).

TZora
11-25-2013, 05:29 AM
I've got a whole bunch of stuff including 100 Doomsday frags and still have 700K RP. It stopped making any meaningful diff to my stats so I quit buying things. At the level bracket where it would still be useful, RP is scarce or linked to too much XP gain.
exactly! for lower level players, it's just a dream to be able to buy 500 doomsday .. for anyone in the mid to high levels, RP is useless, only bragging rights :D

noamlin
11-25-2013, 06:23 AM
they should add a gambling option -
u gamble RP and win Cash or Gold lol!

bravo 6 vk
11-25-2013, 06:51 AM
they should add a gambling option -
u gamble RP and win Cash or Gold lol!
Nice idea. Like it!
GREE should seriously do something about RP.....
Btw, im sitting at 1.2m

bdub
11-25-2013, 07:16 AM
Nice idea. Like it!
GREE should seriously do something about RP.....
Btw, im sitting at 1.2m

It would be nice to have something worthwhile to buy....perhaps modifiers themselves

Nighteg
11-25-2013, 07:21 AM
It's another one of those "how to make cc better" topics. Gree doesn't care.

jj_alex
11-26-2013, 05:39 PM
I was saying in my syndicate that you should be able to use rp to buy mods maybe even a special building.
I could come up with 50 different mods easily but make it where you have more choices in how the game plays out.
Right now not a lot of difference in play and stats if 2 ppl or in an equally ranked syndicate and both played 2 hours a day.
But think how it would change everything if I could choose to buy a mod to build 3 ltb's. Instead of 2. My friend choose 5% gun attack mod and someone else bought a mod to upgrade 2 buildings at a time. For cheap you could still buy the crap weapons they have but for a little more you could buy a small mod. Or a good mod you might have to save several battles for.
Please post feedback on your thoughts.
One last thing if this happened you should not be able to buy rp but have to earn it. Of course using gold to win events would get you rp so gree still comes out ahead.

TZora
11-26-2013, 05:50 PM
buy free banking with 5 mil RP? just some ideas that gree wont care to read lol

Darwin
12-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Hey Gree,

maybe we can use our respect coins, and for every million we donate, you donate money to a charity?

Maybe you could make a difference in the Philippines?

Keiff
12-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Check this out ....... http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76335-UPDATE-How-many-useless-respect-points-do-you-have