PDA

View Full Version : Houston ....we have a problem

Keapa
11-23-2013, 08:29 PM
At the end of the leaderboard event, the splash screen popped up
Wonderful, I clicked on it and it cycled through the prizes.
Lovey
Then it started to run through them again.
Very nice, clicked on the splash screens again
Ok they are popping up again
Time to exit
Result: and one that may return and impact on any Epic boss event
I have multiples of the prizes
Currently I have 3 first place prizes
Doubles of the minor place prizes

I think my account may need to be checked
Thank you....

The_
11-23-2013, 08:32 PM
Ok, thanks for letting us know since a gree ticket is apparently not sufficient enough. I'll use my imaginary dev power to fix it right away.

Keapa
11-23-2013, 08:36 PM
On the plus side. In this instance Gree has the list of all prize winners and can check and remove duplicates without stress to all other players.

The Reaper
11-23-2013, 08:39 PM
On the plus side. In this instance Gree has the list of all prize winners and can check and remove duplicates without stress to all other players.

I would be more concerned about the stress load on the servers. Seems like someone sneezes too hard nearby and they go offline for a few hours.

The_
11-23-2013, 08:46 PM
Keapa, the gree gods of whom I swore allegiance to, would rather ban all the people who accuse you of cheating than lose you. You shouldn't be worried. You're their superstar.

Keapa
11-23-2013, 08:52 PM
Thinking, the script that triggers prizes. Could it be that someone forgot to check that the award 1 was entered correctly
As a general rule the 1st place prize is manually entered into my inventory.
Using the current automatic script ......eeeek

Captain Torgue
11-23-2013, 09:30 PM
I have multiples of the prizes
Currently I have 3 first place prizes
Doubles of the minor place prizes

I think my account may need to be checked
Thank you....

It is not just you tam, I also have two of the top 250 prizes. I think everyone who got a 250 prize and above was also affected by this.

noamlin
11-24-2013, 02:26 AM
Usually what happens in game is different then the real data on the server.
Try to restart the game and u might see the prizes r back to ×1...
And if not then don't worry - consider it as a compensation from gree lol!

TMI
11-24-2013, 04:14 AM
shoot, i should have tried for this event! lol, jk.
it should be an easy fix cuz they have the list, like you said.
please keep us updated :)

KingOW
11-24-2013, 04:24 AM
I would be more concerned about the stress load on the servers. Seems like someone sneezes too hard nearby and they go offline for a few hours.The servers are offline by default and only get a short power spike to run off of when someone sneezes ;)

Captain Torgue
11-24-2013, 11:21 PM
Well I still have the extra item and so does everyone else. I sent the ticket in yesterday and it looks like Gree isn't in a hurry to remove it. I should have gone for top 25 :)

Greenpoint Gus
11-25-2013, 02:42 AM
My wife and I noticed the duplicates right after the event ended Saturday evening. We both finished in top 250. I suspect the mistake will be corrected within the next day or two, now that the work week is beginning. It was fun while it lasted...

Vito6593
11-25-2013, 12:38 PM
I have multiples of recent prizes such as 5 cars (can't remember the name) that was awarded for finishing the previous LTB.

I have sent a ticket but there has been no response.

Captain Torgue
11-25-2013, 11:23 PM
2 1/2 days gone by now and still no response on my ticket.