PDA

View Full Version : Oceana/Asia/Europe member wanted 57-2 & 12/12 streak in Italy

easierlife
11-23-2013, 07:44 PM
Are you stuck in a large faction and not getting anywhere with WD streaks? Do you have high stats and are looking for a change. Then we might be just what you are looking for.

We are looking for a temporary member for next WD, but it may end up being a permanent spot. We don't want you to burn your bridges with your current faction, I'm sure they'll understand you want to have a crack at it.

We are a new faction, created before the last WD who ended up winning 57 wars and getting the 12/12 streak prize.

To join you must:
* Be from Oceana/Asia/Europe - we are looking for the right mix for coverage
* Have over 4 mill A/D - our lowest member is over these stats
* Use groupme to chat
* Be easy-going and want to have some fun
* Be prepared to use a little gold

We help out other factions for the FLTQ and Faction Boss events.

If you are interested, want to chat or just find out some more info, send me a PM and we'll set up a groupme chat.

easierlife
11-24-2013, 03:47 AM
Bump it up

easierlife
11-24-2013, 12:34 PM
Bump again

easierlife
11-24-2013, 04:32 PM
Bump it up, there's a lot of factions recruiting but not many achieved what we did.

easierlife
11-24-2013, 08:01 PM
Chatting with a few interested players, but nothing confirmed yet, so keep the PM's coming.

easierlife
11-25-2013, 01:21 PM
I've had a few interested parties, I've referred some onto some friends of ours because we are being specific. Happy to have a chat on groupme if you would like to know more about us.

alphakennybody
11-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Bump it up mane, lol come one come all and help us clean up on these units, we win wars with less than 6k point, most of the time wayyy less. So come get what you rewlly want, we understand its hard leaving your faction but, when deep down you want those streaks come join where it can be achieved. We have very well known associates we attend in between wars to accomplish fltqs and boss events, so come be a MERCENARY with us....