PDA

View Full Version : PvP event

Ryno777
11-23-2013, 02:10 PM
I hope we get a pvp this go around. Increase the prizes for the tiers and people will be more willing to spend gold and time on this event. I believe I can speak for the majority of forum users that with increased tier prizes the pvp would be a nice event

AUWDE5704
11-23-2013, 03:05 PM
PvPs are horrible.

kingofwale
11-23-2013, 03:06 PM
PVP are horrible because the prize sucks, if they can give out decent prizes, it's worth it

cc thunder
11-23-2013, 03:46 PM
PvPs are horrible. word/extras

TigrisCauda
11-23-2013, 04:03 PM
I believe I can speak for the majority of forum users that with increased tier prizes the pvp would be a nice event

Wrong. Try again.

Ryno777
11-23-2013, 05:10 PM
Well if the prizes were better it wouldn't be so terrible would it, like I stated

varman
11-23-2013, 05:31 PM
As someone posted before since fc start losing pvps to sas gree canceled this great brick farming event. After fc lost 1st battle they're giving up. If someone don't like it don't do it.

Rudd
11-23-2013, 05:35 PM
Hey Varman and Ryno, you two could go PvP each other. PvPs are garbage.

cc thunder
11-23-2013, 06:51 PM
Hey Varman and Ryno, you two could go PvP each other. PvPs are garbage.lol, I couldn't agree more

varman
11-24-2013, 01:18 AM

Hey rudd let me ask you something . Does your syndicate have enough bricks to build hideouts for next battle? We was fighting some syndicates with level 1 wall in last day of battle(top 500). Isn't this game all about robbing and fighting rivals? When gree run 3 ltq events at same time do you participate in all 3 or just one?

My suggestion to gree - run ltq and pvp at same time to use stamina while out of energy and increase prizes for pvp

sister morphine
11-24-2013, 01:25 AM
Hey rudd let me ask you something . Does your syndicate have enough bricks to build hideouts for next battle? We was fighting some syndicates with level 1 wall in last day of battle(top 500). Isn't this game all about robbing and fighting rivals? When gree run 3 ltq events at same time do you participate in all 3 or just one?

My suggestion to gree - run ltq and pvp at same time to use stamina while out of energy and increase prizes for pvp
There's nothing to stop you doing PvP to gather bricks, without the need for Gree to hand out baubles for doing so, is there? ;)

varman
11-24-2013, 01:34 AM
There's nothing to stop you doing PvP to gather bricks, without the need for Gree to hand out baubles for doing so, is there? ;)

How about rewards? Does something stopping you from hitting random npc on random map? Why you need gree to make a decision for you? Unwanted experience without reward?

Rudd
11-24-2013, 01:42 AM

Yes, my syndicate has around 20k bricks. You do not need a PvP for bricks to drop. No, I am not finishing all LTQs. I completed normal on LTQ that ended yesterday. I will finish normal and elite of LTQ currently running, and my syndicate will finish this SLTQ with plenty of time to spare. PvP still sucks. I hope I answered your questions.

sister morphine
11-24-2013, 04:22 AM
How about rewards? Does something stopping you from hitting random npc on random map? Why you need gree to make a decision for you? Unwanted experience without reward?
I'd never do map jobs outside of some event, for the reason you say - too much xp. My original post was in response to yours wanting something to use stamina for while your energy regenerates.

Zepson
11-24-2013, 04:46 AM

Right on! Gaining way too much xp as well considering the lousy items you get for it.
What if you encounter a player with just the right stats and there are two nightclubs ready to rob? and some other nice LTB's, mmmmmmmm...

Michael King
11-24-2013, 05:56 AM
- Not to speak of the joy of being hammered by ppl who have inflated attacks, as you look on passively wondering what you have done wrong to his umpteen generations of ancestors.
- Not to speak of having to put timer on every one of your building because some idiot thinks that since u dun fight, it is perfectly ok to rob you for that stupid $1 and the points they cud not get doing the pvp.
- Not to speak of the three sleepless nites you stay awake to guard your hood from ppl unwanted attention.

Even at the point of writing I still have ppl who thinks it is fun to just blindly hit you, in the hope of getting lucky. I get the whole lot of ppl hit for the love of hitting without caring for their limbs and lives. What is there the need for a pvp event? Ppl crazy enuff would have their own, creating drama and feuds as they merrily pvp away. As for the prizes from Gree, sigh! Why even bother?

ShinyAbsol
11-24-2013, 06:55 AM
Right on! Gaining way too much xp as well considering the lousy items you get for it.
What if you encounter a player with just the right stats and there are two nightclubs ready to rob? and some other nice LTB's, mmmmmmmm...
True
ps. I quoted you because i like your picture :3