PDA

View Full Version : 10 or 25 for the Valkyrie Gree?

HGF69
11-23-2013, 01:28 PM
So my Goals say it's 10 pies for the Valkyrie and the other page in the pies menu says it's 25?
Another simple mistake that is so basic.

http://imageshack.us/a/img42/9243/nked.jpg

Luuzer
11-23-2013, 01:57 PM
well drop rate and the opening algorithm is tweaked for 10 (so its very hard even to get 10), and then they fought why not let ppl go for 25 with the difficulty of 10 :D

PITA4PRES
11-23-2013, 02:01 PM
I am getting ****ed over in yet another event. My care packages are not registering in my count properly. I have collected at least 10 so far but only have 2 showing and opened 1 so far for a total of 3 packages collected. Not surprised that GREE cant do anything right. Sent a ticket in but know these *******s won't do a ****ing thing to make up for it.

Bongo
11-23-2013, 02:24 PM
I am getting ****ed over in yet another event. My care packages are not registering in my count properly. I have collected at least 10 so far but only have 2 showing and opened 1 so far for a total of 3 packages collected. Not surprised that GREE cant do anything right. Sent a ticket in but know these *******s won't do a ****ing thing to make up for it.

You lose them if you use them.......

Luuzer
11-23-2013, 02:37 PM

lemme guess...android that doesnt count most dropped packages even with rare drop rate? :D

Brizzol
11-23-2013, 02:41 PM
I too noticed this HGF, I hope its 10 as this is one of the few events that I liked to participate in, however given the size of the bonus it looks like it's been moved up in order to drain peoples banks.

Zachary's Dad
11-23-2013, 02:43 PM
The gentleman below is correct, the counter is not registering packages collected. I have collected and opened 119 packages and the counter currently sits at 0/80. I have stopped as it is simply a waste of gold to continue. I have put in a ticket for this latest example of Gree incompetence, but considering it is a limited time event, I don't see a quick enough fix to warrant going further.

PITA4PRES
11-23-2013, 03:48 PM
The packages are not registering properly for me. I have had packages that drop and do not get credited to me. I should be well past 15 packages now but am nowhere near that because they are not registering at all. I know they go away after you open them but at this point I hhave only had two open. I should be on goal 3 by now but am only on goal 2 because the packages are not counting properly when dropping.

PITA4PRES
11-23-2013, 03:51 PM
lemme guess...android that doesnt count most dropped packages even with rare drop rate? :D

Exactly. I have been getting ****ed over in boss events as well but they don't do a ****ing thing about that either.

Luuzer
11-23-2013, 04:37 PM
Exactly. I have been getting ****ed over in boss events as well but they don't do a ****ing thing about that either.

yeah, android jas not registering packages bug for months, nothing has been done to fix it, no point to try it on android. Drop rate is 10x crappier and even those dont register most of the time

Philly982
11-23-2013, 05:39 PM
The gentleman below is correct, the counter is not registering packages collected. I have collected and opened 119 packages and the counter currently sits at 0/80. I have stopped as it is simply a waste of gold to continue. I have put in a ticket for this latest example of Gree incompetence, but considering it is a limited time event, I don't see a quick enough fix to warrant going further.

Same here. This has been going on for quite some time for android, and I know that they know about it as I got a response acknowledging the issue in the past, yet it continues.

☆Awol☆
11-23-2013, 07:53 PM
Same thing here. Sent a ticket, received an e-mail saying it was fixed and yet it still continues.

CJ D
11-23-2013, 07:57 PM
Yup. But I'm not even gonna bother with a ticket. Won't do any good. They'll say it didn't happen. But I've watched on 5 different occasions the counter didn't move, log out and back...still didn't register. And I'm only at 40 crates....the math isn't good there....

Luuzer
11-23-2013, 11:35 PM
Same thing here. Sent a ticket, received an e-mail saying it was fixed and yet it still continues.

it was randob autoreply by their randob autobot, the issue isnt fixed

Zepson
11-24-2013, 03:50 AM
So my Goals say it's 10 pies for the Valkyrie and the other page in the pies menu says it's 25?
Another simple mistake that is so basic.

Dear oh dear oh dear GREE. How difficult can it be to just put up the right info on the menu. "Collect 25 pies and earn the Valkyrie".
There, I did it, not difficult is it?
It says a lot of the competence of some of your programmers (if not all...)

Luuzer
11-24-2013, 03:58 AM
Dear oh dear oh dear GREE. How difficult can it be to just put up the right info on the menu. "Collect 25 pies and earn the Valkyrie".
There, I did it, not difficult is it?
It says a lot of the competence of some of your programmers (if not all...)

do U really want to put competence and gree in one sentence and imply they have something in common? :D

Rob TRK
11-24-2013, 04:31 AM
Folks, I don't post normally, but this issue shows a clear fault with the product. I work in a IT as my day job. Do not rely on this forum to get a resolution. Record the problem and post the evidence of the fault.
I have the same issues as reported in forum.
Developers need help to trace the fault and fix it - that fault is obvious to us it affects us individually. If you want it fixed report it with evidence that helps pinpoint the problem.
For me
42 packages found
21 currently recorded agains the goal
19 opens (some gold spent before I spotted the issue)
2 not registered (At least, again at the point I was watching for the issue)
Again with my background this smacks of poor testing and QA pre release.

MaverickINsc
11-24-2013, 05:14 AM
Folks, I don't post normally, but this issue shows a clear fault with the product. I work in a IT as my day job. Do not rely on this forum to get a resolution. Record the problem and post the evidence of the fault.
I have the same issues as reported in the forum
Again with my background this smacks of poor testing and QA pre release.

Just copy this part of your response so you can paste in each new event thread....you'll. save time.

Rob TRK
11-24-2013, 05:37 AM
Maverick, been playing long enough to know that. Schedule is the driver for this game, partly down to us as players demanding the events... Gree should not release it if it's not right though!

Basic point here is report the issue through support and give them a chance to resolve it, rather than moan on the forum and never report it. Once reported and if still not fixed then fair enough...

Question is would everyone spend gold to get the Jet for 25 opens if the format was the same as previously... Answer most likely. What "value" do individuals place on that item.. A vault? 2 vaults? All down to your spending power and decision making in the game no more no less. Worth is a very subjective point here.

Back to the point. Record the fault and raise the support call with evidence of your issues, not just this once...

MaverickINsc
11-24-2013, 05:43 AM
Understand your point......just seems every event this happens.....so hopefully you caught the sarcasm.....I still hope it gets better so I can enjoy it more with my friends......right now enjoy my friends more than the game because of the constant confusion that gree allows

Rob TRK
11-24-2013, 06:06 AM
Maverick, I did, like most of us the community make the games so much more. Without the faction I doubt the game would be anywhere as strong. Last war was a great example for me. Last hour we were on the verge of top 150. Last war in play and just falling outside. The team pulled together and hit the target we set out to achieve which created a massive buzz. No logic to it at all, just an emotional pull and "success". Same with last LTQ, faction part done through the team, no massive Gold spend.
Gree then manage to turn that sour with poor product delivery.
Good luck to you and yours!!

Zepson
11-24-2013, 08:02 AM
Question is would everyone spend gold to get the Jet for 25 opens if the format was the same as previously... Answer most likely. What "value" do individuals place on that item.. A vault? 2 vaults? All down to your spending power and decision making in the game no more no less.

But that's the point with this kind of event. The real question is, how much gold will it take to get it?
If I was certain that 1 vault would do it, I would most certainly spend it, but not more than that.
With LTQ's you know more or less how much gold it will cost you to finish it.
Case events are a lottery and I have the feeling that the drop rates are even lower than before...

claremons
11-24-2013, 08:04 AM
The previous ltq was a stunner though. N u r right. U press the open button without ever knowing the odds.

beast1985
11-24-2013, 09:33 AM
JOIN ME

I'm considering a class action law suit against gree for fraud and illegally playing favorites with sup players. Email me for more info if u are interested. I believe gree has been very obvious in their willingness to make changes to the wins of sup players and this must stop. The head guy at sup is even a gree employee. Gree needs to be sued so join me and the others

Rob TRK
11-24-2013, 12:26 PM
Zep - I go by previous experience - 3 complete case runs spending less than half a vault... Up to now. I have held off spending on this one until I see a response from Gree. But to me it's clear that there is a risk all the guarantee is that a box opens, the prize is clearly variable. Have to say the cash and valour prizes I have seen are someone's idea of a poor joke. 150 valour is a great example. No use anymore as I have 6m stacked up, but I accept the "risk". Just set a spend budget and don't go over it. The next event is literally just around the corner.

Beast my friend wrong post.. I am utterly disinterested in the SUP worship/hate, it all seems a little sad to me... Go ahead and class action if that makes you feel better. I don't compete with SUP, don't intend to and indeed feel no need to. I play a Game, it's entertainment. I really don't need to be at number 1 my ego already has enough positive strokes. I spend what I can afford and choose to play the game that way. I don't feel defrauded, just let down by poor software at times. I feel far worse when I get matched with an obvious hacktion in war. We had one the event before last, issue reported and leader removed this war the faction still exists, but without the leader. So well done GREE for removing the leader, but the Hacktion still has the benefits based on the stats increases. A report going to GREE there as well!