PDA

View Full Version : Balkan Blitz Final Prize - bonus?

B.Mick
11-23-2013, 04:35 AM
I saw in another topic where a moderator posted that the problem has been resolved and fixed. I could not locate that post. Can someone please direct me to it? I'd like to know what the resolution was?

Luuzer
11-23-2013, 04:38 AM
I saw in another topic where a moderator posted that the problem has been resolved and fixed. I could not locate that post. Can someone please direct me to it? I'd like to know what the resolution was?

resolution was...be constructive and stuff

Richard79
11-23-2013, 04:42 AM
The answer was blah blah blah were gree and do what we want when we want and were sposed to sit back and take it! Well i dont see the point of sending a ticket when others in my faction have and they got told that nothing of the sort happend so we have all sent tickets to itunes for a refund on the gold we purchased in app.

B.Mick
11-23-2013, 05:12 AM
Thanks. I guess that's why I couldn't find it. Is there a way to search for only posts made by moderators?

ploop
11-23-2013, 05:18 AM
Thanks. I guess that's why I couldn't find it. Is there a way to search for only posts made by moderators?

go to the mod's profile page, and click on find all posts

DFI
11-23-2013, 05:32 AM

The mod just closed it and I believe closed the thread it referred to. So they are hoping the issue goes away. It would be appreciated if there was one constructive reply from customer support. Apple asked me to give Gree's support line another try.

DFI
11-24-2013, 01:37 AM
An update. Gree's customer support asked me to prove it that they switched prized and misled players. I don't have the splash screen, but if any of you do, could you post it here? I'd like the ask the mods to not close this thread as it is your own customer support requesting player's help to prove they didn't mislead us. Thanks.

JCL
11-24-2013, 06:19 PM
Id say you gave them another chance. Call Apple again. If enough ppl chargeback then it starts to attract attention from those who control the $$$.

An update. Gree's customer support asked me to prove it that they switched prized and misled players. I don't have the splash screen, but if any of you do, could you post it here? I'd like the ask the mods to not close this thread as it is your own customer support requesting player's help to prove they didn't mislead us. Thanks.

DFI
11-25-2013, 04:44 AM
Update. Working with Apple given that gree will not respond.

Wai
11-25-2013, 06:41 AM
The issue:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?75102-Balkan-Blitz-Final-Prize!-!&p=1084393#post1084393

The partial solution:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?75102-Balkan-Blitz-Final-Prize!-!&p=1084760#post1084760

The official statement
Just scroll down 4 posts from the above link and you will see the official response.

The official action
They closed the thread soon after.

DFI
11-27-2013, 05:24 PM
Sirius, will there be a constructive response from gree on how they will compensate those you pulled a switcharoo on?

B.Mick
11-27-2013, 07:39 PM

Here is the screenshot of the initial prize.