PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

Dizz
11-22-2013, 09:53 PM
I've been away from CC for about a year now and have a few questions. What exactly is a syndicate and is it worth joining? Also, why are everyone's stats so high now? I'm level 40 and my stats are 5k for both att and def, which was just a little under the average for stats when i left. Now, all my rivals have 250k+ for both att and def. What the hell happened?

BAN90210
11-22-2013, 09:58 PM
I am so sorry you have actually been asleep for 100 years please check your calendar again. Times have changed.

sister morphine
11-22-2013, 11:15 PM
I've been away from CC for about a year now and have a few questions. What exactly is a syndicate and is it worth joining? Also, why are everyone's stats so high now? I'm level 40 and my stats are 5k for both att and def, which was just a little under the average for stats when i left. Now, all my rivals have 250k+ for both att and def. What the hell happened?
1. Syndicates are what happened when Gree realised they could make money out of the informal player "gangs", which had existed before - Indians, CK, FwD, CCB, MWWM etc

2. You should definitely try to join one unless you're content with playing the game old skool. Could be tough with those stats now.

3. Stat inflation is insane. My most powerful item now is equivalent to almost all the attack I'd built up in this game in the first ten months approx. of playing CC :rolleyes:

Dizz
11-23-2013, 12:05 AM
1. Syndicates are what happened when Gree realised they could make money out of the informal player "gangs", which had existed before - Indians, CK, FwD, CCB, MWWM etc

2. You should definitely try to join one unless you're content with playing the game old skool. Could be tough with those stats now.

3. Stat inflation is insane. My most powerful item now is equivalent to almost all the attack I'd built up in this game in the first ten months approx. of playing CC :rolleyes:

Yeah I just realized all these new events that have item with huge stats. But it seems the ONLY way to complete these events are to spend a bunch of gold. Is this what CC has become?

lsjs41
11-23-2013, 12:11 AM
pretty much, yes that's exactly how the game is :)

sister morphine
11-23-2013, 01:29 AM
Yeah I just realized all these new events that have item with huge stats. But it seems the ONLY way to complete these events are to spend a bunch of gold. Is this what CC has become?
If you want it that way. It's not obligatory to spend stupid sums of money. Whatever makes you happy, but it's a throw-away game remember, not real life. No one will look upon you with awe for having big stats on a phone game. I only spend a small amount here and there if I'm close enough to touch a prize, but just need a small nudge to grab hold.

in-game j
11-23-2013, 03:13 PM

I woudln't come back to this game. You were wise to stay away. All Gree/Funzio wants is your real life money. They're doing everything possible to suck away your money with minimal / delayed tech support.