PDA

View Full Version : One hour gold sale

Thorm V2
11-22-2013, 02:03 PM
One hour gold sale just popped up.

20% off

Wai
11-22-2013, 05:12 PM
That is a sure sign they have taken the current event just too far and sales are down.

Thats a good sign.

DTA-HOG
11-22-2013, 08:53 PM
Not only should they lower the price, they should also give us 2 back to back 24hr events as well like then Halloween and sonic events. That's why I started using gold, and this event may stop me from using it ever again! I can't believe the bankrolls on the very generous guys in my faction that got us to 13/15 prestige.

Romulus.
11-23-2013, 01:39 AM
So it was one hour sale on gold for IOS? If its yes then it was in the night when europa people at sleep. You screwed again Gree'dy.

Luuzer
11-23-2013, 02:26 AM
So it was one hour sale on gold for IOS? If its yes then it was in the night when europa people at sleep. You screwed again Gree'dy.

gree doesnt want U to waste Ur money on their game, so accpet it ;)

SpikeyKit
11-23-2013, 08:23 AM
Someone in my team picked up 2 vaults this morning. Im outraged along with my whole faction that you would put on a 1hour sale while 80% of my team are asleep. WTH where is that fair? We cant stay up every hour of every day. Was bad enuff when you put events on to start at like 23:00GMT.
Im not impressed with this Gree

GorillaGuerilla
11-23-2013, 08:32 AM
Someone in my team picked up 2 vaults this morning. Im outraged along with my whole faction that you would put on a 1hour sale while 80% of my team are asleep. WTH where is that fair? We cant stay up every hour of every day. Was bad enuff when you put events on to start at like 23:00GMT.
Im not impressed with this Gree
Are you surprised....?
Somehow things like this doesn't surprise me anymore - isn't that a little sad...?

Romulus.
11-23-2013, 09:19 AM
Any event starts before gold sale i'm not doing it.. And i say to all europa players dont do it. I'm paying f**** 116$ for a vault gold and this gree'dy doing sale in the night when we are sleeping. Gree'dy if you are only thinking about USA people then go play this game with them.