PDA

View Full Version : A few questions.

tosh2209
08-22-2011, 05:56 AM
Hi,

so I just started and there is a few things that I don't understand well.

If I buy the car Veyron, is it really gonna make a difference in a fight ?
I also read somewhere that if I lose a fight, I will lose some items. Can I loose the Veyron ?
And is it better to buy one Veyron or 3 Murcielago ?
I'm asking because I have no idea how the fights are working so I don't know what's best.

And for how much can I get rob ? Does it depend on the level of the building ?

thanks

Sphinx
08-22-2011, 07:07 AM
Let me try to help you there, but others might bring more details or maybe I'm wrong on some answers :

- Veyron is great, but it's 1 vehicle per mob, so having 3 vehicles that has a higher attack/defence together than 1 vehicle is probably a better idea.

- Gold items can't be looted as far as I know

- It does make a difference to have a good car in a fight, as it's extra damage and you really can use all the help you can afford later in the game :P

- You get rob 10% of the store, with a maximum of 30%-40% I think.

I hope it helped

tosh2209
08-22-2011, 07:52 AM
It did, thank you!

tosh2209
08-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Still, if someone could confirm that golden items can't be lost, I'd be reassured!

tosh2209
08-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Last thing: does the defense brought by the defense buildings only help for robbery or is it the same defense that the vehicle, weapons etc..?

Crime City Mark
08-22-2011, 11:17 AM
Gold items can't be lost or stolen.

Heavyhand
08-22-2011, 05:07 PM
I haven't been willing to test many theories yet as my w/l ratio is bad enough all ready, so this is a bit of a guess.
Your weapons, armor and vehicles are used defensively for both attacks and robberies, but it seems like defensive buildings only add to your defense during attacks, not robberies.
The reason I say this is because of how much more success I seem to have comitting robberies than attacks against some rivals. Rivals who I am occasionally failing against during a robberies rarely will lose if I try and attack them. I am assuming their defensive buildings must be giving them the edge and pushing their defense up out of reach of my attack rating.

-Added: Not so sure about how much of what I said earlier applies... According to another post by Mark, your item defense is halved during robberies. Defensive bldgs may apply in all situations.

madawgg
08-25-2011, 04:59 PM
u cant rob someone's gold items, but id love to do that

Crime City Mark
08-25-2011, 05:36 PM
-Added: Not so sure about how much of what I said earlier applies... According to another post by Mark, your item defense is halved during robberies. Defensive bldgs may apply in all situations.

Yeah, that's correct.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-23-2012, 07:49 PM
@Dudeman started to do my research

Eyelusion
06-23-2012, 07:50 PM

Dig up any old threads lately? :p

Dr BoneCrusher
06-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Dig up any old threads lately? :p

Hard to get any real info for players so, I decided to go back to the start

dudeman
06-24-2012, 01:11 AM

This thread was created about two months before I started CC, but the only thing I learned here was that CCM is a big fan of being vague, only pipes up when he feels like it, and is in love with any statement involving the words "might," "may," or "maybe".

Aside from that, this thread says little if anything about defense buildings.

Hank
06-24-2012, 01:24 AM

Its likely that item defense is halved during robberies. But, there is NO WAY, NO HOW that defense buildings contribute 100% of their defense all the time. I dont care if Mark says claims that they do. Anyone whose been playing for a while can tell you that

Hank
06-24-2012, 01:29 AM
Yeah, that's correct.

Nope, not true. Rob or attack anyone whose defense is made up of mostly defense buildings and you will see for yourself