PDA

View Full Version : Glitches are they hacking ?

berrybladzs
11-22-2013, 10:17 AM
Please post your reasons why you think glitching is hacking .

Mr.Unknown
12-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Yes, whadya think muppet?

Welches1
12-13-2013, 11:21 AM
i have to post

Aichi
12-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Not sure where to post this question. So I will do it here. Has anyone else had a problem when you go to rob someone and get a pop up that says/ " Server not connected - Please connect to the internet, try again" type of message off of trying to rob a building you know you can hit.. and it being a high income building but when you hit a small building with a small income this message never pops up?

Is that a glitch in the game? I know I am connected to the internet on my phone or I wouldn't be able to hit a different building... it doesn't happen all the time only some times. I'd say 70/30 of the time. :confused:

xavvax
12-15-2013, 08:39 PM
Not sure where to post this question. So I will do it here. Has anyone else had a problem when you go to rob someone and get a pop up that says/ " Server not connected - Please connect to the internet, try again" type of message off of trying to rob a building you know you can hit.. and it being a high income building but when you hit a small building with a small income this message never pops up?

Is that a glitch in the game? I know I am connected to the internet on my phone or I wouldn't be able to hit a different building... it doesn't happen all the time only some times. I'd say 70/30 of the time. :confused:

I just figured it had been robbed between the time you showed up and when you clicked on it. Or the person collected before you clicked on it