PDA

View Full Version : 1 easy step for rejuvenating the competitive k&d experience!

Eunuchorn
11-22-2013, 09:21 AM
-REMOVE THE PURCHASE OF ARENA ENERGY.
Rewards:
Black: Epic+
Gold: Epic
Silver: Legend+
Bronze: Legend

Note:
The ability to retain Double Downs would remain unchanged or increase in price.

But at least we'd have a truly competitive leaderboard

bosskiller
11-22-2013, 09:31 AM
I feel exactly the same way! If you cant buy arena energy it is actually a competition!!!

Oxilated
11-22-2013, 10:49 AM
Leaderboard rewards need to be changed

taylor1993
11-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Rewards:

Note:

I completely agree with this. I would like a competitive event that is ongoing and offers worthy rewards. Arena as it stands is just boring and pointless.

EljayK
11-22-2013, 12:36 PM
You know when the guy who can afford to win it every week if he wanted thinks it's a problem, it's an actual problem.

Superb idea though.

geo81
11-22-2013, 01:02 PM
I really like this idea as well!

US GanjaBoy
11-22-2013, 02:25 PM

I really love your idea but come on we know this won't ever happen, it's sad, I know... The best we can expect is a new Arena (just an event, limited Arena) like that you suggested while normal Arena still works..

Now i'm wondering why no developers/moderators/admins/others say if all these ideas everywhere in this forum are good,bad,doable, impossible to do, etc.. that Elita's suggestions thread just looks like something to keep us quiet

cafedecoy
11-22-2013, 05:13 PM
This is a good idea.... you know, having that one area that is gem free, stripping off that easy way out option. Insuppose some people would have "bought" their power weapons, but still. It would be all about who can survive the longest without sleep or other life obligations, the true gaming addict style, lol

santesco
11-22-2013, 05:31 PM
Might as well give all 100 arena energy a day. Refresh every 24hours or 40 every 12 or so. That way it comes down to efficiency.

theRussian
11-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Removing the purchase of arena energy will just secure the ones that are already strong and make it even harder for someone that has decent armors and is trying to build up. It secures the elite while if someone good but not elite can match them by spending money. I must disagree with that. It keeps it more fair.

Eunuchorn
11-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Removing the purchase of arena energy will just secure the ones that are already strong and make it even harder for someone that has decent armors and is trying to build up. It secures the elite while if someone good but not elite can match them by spending money. I must disagree with that. It keeps it more fair.

This is totally, completely false. I have 10% all element boosts & Im the only GM in war epic+ armors in the game. I still lose arena matches. Now people would have to just pay attention more to who they are actually fighting, & revenge kills should be worth a lot more points.

The Pale Rider
11-22-2013, 06:16 PM
This is totally, completely false. I have 10% all element boosts & Im the only GM in war epic+ armors in the game. I still lose arena matches. Now people would have to just pay attention more to who they are actually fighting, & revenge kills should be worth a lot more points.

So what's the attack for a maxed soulshard necro+ on a GM with maxed guild bonuses? Is it over 3000? I was just asked this question and you can probably answer it by checking your own stats.

theRussian
11-22-2013, 06:46 PM
Its not false. Not everyone has built up epic +s or even epics but b purchasing energy and pushing more fights we can jump up to get those rewards to better ourselves.

Removing that results in elites staying elite and others building a lot slower.

Eunuchorn
11-22-2013, 06:48 PM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/E38B6A3B-8FB2-487D-948E-D148DF2F128B_zpsdqlehkd2.png (http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/TehEunuchorn/media/E38B6A3B-8FB2-487D-948E-D148DF2F128B_zpsdqlehkd2.png.html)

BM is non+. I've still never gotten Epic+ from chest despite thousands of gems spent.

cafedecoy
11-22-2013, 06:56 PM
Oh I know... what if EVERYONE wins for trying! Black medal for all for the best effort!!! :P

Eunuchorn
11-24-2013, 12:47 PM
Bump. Get some of this junk off 1st page!

Paladineguru
11-24-2013, 04:25 PM
It would be nice to have decent arena rewards

imTectonic
11-24-2013, 05:28 PM
Agree.

1. Arena comes down to biggest spender
2. Rewards are ****.

Gypsy Jokers
11-24-2013, 06:55 PM
I think Gree's idea is to SELL gems to make MONEY. I don't think they are highly concerned with a level playing field in any aspect of the game... Those who spend money win, its that simple.

JokeR - GM of Gypsy Jokers (Android)
Guild level 56 - Bonuses: Earth 6% Water 7% Fire 7% Spirit 7% Air 7%
Gem spending encouraged but never required
Currently 1 opening for an active player level 90+ (Under 90 apply to Gypsy Jesters)
Send a friend request to gypsyjoker in LINE or apply directly in game and join the crew!

AlbertEvolve
11-24-2013, 07:00 PM
And here I was, thinking that the arena is just another achievement to get.

It is actually doable to get top 50 spending less than 50 gems. I'm doing it with 1 epic plus armour and hovering around 45 so with the right attention and efficiency it is doable. So if you are mostly f2p it would be challenging and fun right now.

For the black medal guys if they want the achievement than they pay for it. Buy energy.

There is one player geng 30 right now who is top 50 but armour is relatively poor(compared to the other top 50). If he can buy enough energy to keep it up then all power to him.

toogoodformyowngood
11-25-2013, 01:44 AM
Rewards:

Note:

Will never happen. The rewards part maybe, but not removing Arena energy. Why would Gree want to limit it's revenue?
I think suggestions should consider how Gree can make more money and not to limit their revenue.

KnD will always be a pay to win game.