PDA

View Full Version : Need small but good faction

soodom
11-22-2013, 05:33 AM
Used to be a top 10 faction player until September but now i want something smaller and good to go-from now on.
Stats : def 6 mil, att 4,7 mil ( not including faction bonuses) lvl 241 iph over 25 mil
I can spend around two gold bars per wd
Need a faction that can finish all or almost all objectives of the wd and other faction events.
Send me a pm if interested!

P.S i am one of the first players in game!

SPWD
11-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Pmed you bud and sent ally request.

Steve

JFOX
11-23-2013, 10:08 AM
UNITED STATES OF TEXICO

975 498 211

NO GOLD REQUIRED...

UST.. Is all about effort. We challenge each member not to be the weak link because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. If you know the meaning of a team and the value of effort UST is for you.

Instead of setting daily requirements, we ask our members to have fun and to do their very best. While we all want to WIN, we know that this is just a GAME and that LIFE COMES FIRST. if you are willing to give 110%, join us today.

MUST HAVE 500 ALLIES TO APPLY
MUST BE WILLING TO USE THE GROUPME APP (it's free)

Bonuses:
Health Regen Time: -26%
Ground Attack: +5%
Infantry Attack: +10%
Infantry Defense: +35%
Ground Defense: +30%
Air Defense: +25%
Sea Defense: +15%
Building Defense: +35%
Building Output: +15%
Guild Increase: +22

Updated on 11/19

JFOX
11-23-2013, 10:25 AM
Sir,

I have sent you a message and posted our faction below. I hope that you will join us at UST. We need a solid and dedicated player to help promote us to the top. BRICK by BRICK we are building a TOP faction while keeping the core values of family, fun and that life comes first. The members we have are loyal and dedicated and will welcome any advice or leadership that you can offer.