PDA

View Full Version : GREE.... SLTQ time?

Cluff
11-22-2013, 04:19 AM
Can we get a time that the SLTQ will start today?... it would be much appreciated instead of checking every hour for a new data set.

JessePinkman
11-22-2013, 04:31 AM
How can i see if there is a new "dataset" ?

Fruit of the Boom
11-22-2013, 04:35 AM
How can i see if there is a new "dataset" ?

From A&F a while back:

(Sometimes events go out later than planned. Everyone gets them at the same time, though!)

Go Menu > More > About and see what it says next to "Data: " That number is generally the date we pushed out the last data set. Today's latest data set is 20130807_2, indicating that we pushed out new data yesterday, on 2013/8/7.

For iOS: You can get the new data by exiting/restarting the app. If you took note of the data set before, you can check it again when you enter to see if it changed. If it didn't, the data hasn't loaded. Exit/restart until you get it.

For Android: You need to go to Menu > More > About and check if it says "Updating...". If it does, go back to the main screen and wait until it prompts you to restart the game. Do that. If it's taking a really long time, that means your connection isn't very good. Try to connect somewhere with a strong WiFi signal to get it to load.

Do not delete/re-install. This often reverts you to an even older data set. If you have to do that for some unrelated reason, follow the above steps to get you back to the most recent one.

Cluff
11-22-2013, 05:58 AM
Bump............ c'mon mods even a time frame would help

Muj
11-22-2013, 07:57 AM
Probably in 8 hours

Touch Down
11-22-2013, 12:24 PM
Fingers crossed this event goes smoothly without any f'ups

M$T Raw
11-22-2013, 12:32 PM
A+f is watching and choosing not to post, maybe he will post with it will begin shortly or something vague like that

Aquaboo
11-22-2013, 12:35 PM
Fingers crossed this event goes smoothly without any f'ups

You must be new here

tom73
11-22-2013, 12:43 PM
A+f is watching and choosing not to post, maybe he will post with it will begin shortly or something vague like that

A few of things.

1) Assault and Flattery is not a man.
2) She is the best thing going as far as mods in this forum.
3) If posters antagonize her for no reason at all she is likely to become less helpful.
Stop and think.

M$T Raw
11-22-2013, 12:49 PM
A few of things.

3) If posters antagonize her for no reason at all she is likely to become less helpful.
Stop and think.

Yeah amazingly helpful.... Fixing nothing and posting sarcy comments to 'customers' real role model

Fredfreddy
11-22-2013, 12:55 PM
A few of things.

Stop and think.

This

I don't know what CJ/A&F make, but it's not enough. They sit in the trenches all day and take it on the jaw for decisions that have nothing to do with them. Then have to go back and delete and ban offensively named accounts that spam cheats and just waste their and our time. This forum is 80% flaming now, there's very little talk of strategy anymore.

I won't defend the game, it's still buggy, but instead of sabotaging the boards just shut up and quit already (and don't make a quit thread, we know it's because the game is broken/you lost gold)

X-Walk
11-22-2013, 01:11 PM
I have to agree 

Aquaboo
11-22-2013, 01:15 PM
This

I don't know what CJ/A&F make, but it's not enough. They sit in the trenches all day and take it on the jaw for decisions that have nothing to do with them. Then have to go back and delete and ban offensively named accounts that spam cheats and just waste their and our time. This forum is 80% flaming now, there's very little talk of strategy anymore.

I won't defend the game, it's still buggy, but instead of sabotaging the boards just shut up and quit already (and don't make a quit thread, we know it's because the game is broken/you lost gold)

so you think the recent round of bannings has been justified? Long term posters and innocuous posts from low count but real players banned too?

Yet obvious multiple trolls involving the Mollies go unhampered

Wake up and smell the coffee daftie!

Fredfreddy
11-22-2013, 01:28 PM
so you think the recent round of bannings has been justified? Long term posters and innocuous posts from low count but real players banned too?

Yet obvious multiple trolls involving the Mollies go unhampered

Wake up and smell the coffee daftie!

My point is, who cares and play the game. Stop treating this game like it's some sort of 1st amendment infringement (apologies to non-US players)

Aquaboo
11-22-2013, 01:37 PM
My point is, who cares and play the game. Stop treating this game like it's some sort of 1st amendment infringement (apologies to non-US players)

Hey -I thought you'd invoke the 4 amendment!

I agree in some ways - play the ****e game or stop, hit the delete