PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

Khimsoo
11-21-2013, 09:42 PM
I am speaking as individual not representing anyone here or anywhere.

I would like to propose a few features MW can consider.

1) VIP status for gold players (0,1,2, etc) and each tier can unlock certain nice features as below. I know this can be done.

2) Gold bonus: make a page for us to view the gold bought this month, total gold spent and allow us to claim the gold bonus when we need. U can reassign the head count to ticket support.

3) Monthly gold rewards for VIPs, based on their total gold spent. This is to thank your customers for supporting Gree/Funzio over the years.

4) Auto LTQ: with a click of button, it will automatically clear missions / LTQ until the energy runs out. It was fun initially to click a few NPCs and chasing LTQ but after doing normal/prestige modes, u will get tired of it. Imaging if u have to click the NPC so many times and the overcrowded map just makes it worst.

5) Auto WD battle: allow us to lock down one rival during WD and specify if we want to auto attack and/or auto health refill.

6) quick battle: remove animation, everywhere! It's really not necessary for me and it is draining my battery, we have seen it for years, let us have the option.

I hope Gree can consider implementing some of the suggestions. I know a few friends who had left this game as they could not commit so much time on this game. :)

PS: I left and came back. Really hope things will get better and easier.

Cheers.

pacotaco15
11-22-2013, 02:28 AM
Khimsoo....are you that lazy? Auto this auto that...it'll take the fun right out of the game. No offense, but this is a horrible idea, just like the daily free units. You get a 5k A/D unit? Congrats,so does everyone else.

Wai
11-22-2013, 02:32 AM
Laziness is not something that could ever be attributed to Khimsoo.

Khimsoo
11-22-2013, 09:33 PM
Another suggestion.
A login page for us, we can specify our own id and password. That way, we can change devices or login from different devices without going through support. I am sure someone had thought of this.

vNastIER
11-22-2013, 09:39 PM
Numba Won suggestion

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait for it

Make our inventory ALPHA - Frickin - Betical Man

Come on Gree....Do us a solid and hook us up

so annoying trying to find that new B.A trinket that we have just won......I know u can do it

DFI
11-22-2013, 11:45 PM
Avither suggestion is if you advertise one prize, you stick with it. Then admit, apologize and refund players for your unethical actions.

mickymacirl
11-23-2013, 01:40 AM
Like these ideas a lot.

I'd also like to see a way to sell only units that no longer come into play.

Wingman GRI
11-23-2013, 09:24 AM
With the implementation of these suggestions I would have stayed.

Brizzol
11-23-2013, 09:40 AM
Another suggestion.
A login page for us, we can specify our own id and password. That way, we can change devices or login from different devices without going through support. I am sure someone had thought of this.
Each account permenantly linked to an ID would be great, should have been this way from the beginning.

mreilly
11-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Another suggestion.

The latest update allows you to manually transfer accounts between devices now. i've transferred my accounts between devices in a matter of seconds with no issue. Very convenient to get your llp onto your main phone now if you have an extra device to swap all 3 between.

iZheil9152
11-23-2013, 01:41 PM
Another suggestion.

Made this a long time ago.
It implemented a few of your ideas
http://bit.ly/1h9zHl9

*I don't post malicious bitly links

iZheil9152
11-23-2013, 09:06 PM
Annnnnnnnd after I post the thread dies

Cool

fifacoins
11-23-2013, 10:37 PM
Beyond the city wall, form Temple of Cold Hill.

Bells break the ship-borne roamer 's dream and midnight still.
-------------------------------------------
buy runescape gold cheap (http://www.gpors.com/RS-3-gold.html) and fifa coin trader (http://www.utfifa.co.uk/)

Procyon
11-24-2013, 07:02 AM
For the umpteenth time, I just want something small that would seem so easy to do. Put the damn units in some sort of order!

Gree can develop complex algorithms to match similar factions (well, at times they're similar unless you need one battle to complete a streak), calculate boosts and I'm certain determine their ROI on each little portion of the game, but they can't show units in a cogent order?

Alphabetize them. Put them in order of date acquired. Leverage the friggin' Dewey decimal system. I don't care how, just make it easier to find these things other than "Slide. Look. Slide. Look. Slide. Give up."

Oh, is that it? If they're in order then we can more easily audit what we actually have and what we should have?

Einszwei
11-24-2013, 11:29 PM
Khimsoo! great ideas! wish they could have implemented them before I left

Russ-navy
11-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Gree, can you make it so I don't have to turn the game on to play, just have it attached to my credit card, and work it to get all the good units, collect my money, do my upgrades such, and just send me emails of my daily status and how much I owe you, it will make this so much easier to play,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Really if you don't have time then stand up like everybody else has and quite playing and go find crystal's or flip cards

Luuzer
11-25-2013, 11:28 PM
Gree, can you make it so I don't have to turn the game on to play, just have it attached to my credit card, and work it to get all the good units, collect my money, do my upgrades such, and just send me emails of my daily status and how much I owe you, it will make this so much easier to play

this :D :rolleyes: