PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Playing Trash of Clans?

thundarr
11-21-2013, 06:12 PM
I downloaded this app mostly because I have seen it numerous times on our free gold video. It was OK I built up my base and stayed low key. I spent $20 for a few minor upgrades. I am now getting trashed by much higher level players which wouldn't be so much of a problem if the app worked. I cannot load the app. I try 5 or 10 times and it won't load. I am playing it on an iPad mini with iOS 6. I sent in a ticket 8 DAYS AGO and I got:

Submitted 8 days ago
Awaiting assignment to a support agent

What do they have 1 support agent who is on vacation?

This is terrible service and the only reason I am posting this is because everyone loves to complain about Gree's customer service and after waiting 8 days for any response we should consider maybe Gree support isn't so bad after all.

DaBoss!
11-21-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you are facing with Clash of Clans, but its still a hell of a lot better than this game. They usually have amazing(well better than Gree) customer service. Well, how would I know this you ask? Well, that's cause I have played Clash of Clans for many months, and every time I receive a issue it is usually responded to in 1 hour-2days. If you go and visit the Clash of Clans forums or read the reviews for the game you will find they are much better than Modern Wars.

-DaBoss(and no, I'm not a supercell worker, just a fan);)

Blade of 3
11-21-2013, 06:54 PM
The game doesn't look appealing to me. I couldn't take it seriously.

Luuzer
11-21-2013, 07:26 PM
I downloaded this app mostly because I have seen it numerous times on our free gold video. It was OK I built up my base and stayed low key. I spent $20 for a few minor upgrades. I am now getting trashed by much higher level players which wouldn't be so much of a problem if the app worked. I cannot load the app. I try 5 or 10 times and it won't load. I am playing it on an iPad mini with iOS 6. I sent in a ticket 8 DAYS AGO and I got:

Submitted 8 days ago
Awaiting assignment to a support agent

What do they have 1 support agent who is on vacation?

This is terrible service and the only reason I am posting this is because everyone loves to complain about Gree's customer service and after waiting 8 days for any response we should consider maybe Gree support isn't so bad after all.

and grees autoreplies that doesnt have anything to do with the problem and close the ticket right away are much better? :rolleyes:

thundarr
11-22-2013, 04:09 AM
and grees autoreplies that doesnt have anything to do with the problem and close the ticket right away are much better? :rolleyes:

I am not talking about a minor glitch it's now 9 days since I can access the game. How much worse can support get?

warrends
11-22-2013, 05:58 AM
The game doesn't look appealing to me. I couldn't take it seriously.

My 9 year old plays it and loves it. So there you go ... It's a kiddie game ... Does have some strategy, but way too 'cartoony' for me.

I've started Megapolis: build up your own city over time. But NOT a 24/7 game. And it's cooperative, not combative. I like that.

Also playing Iron Force. Drive a tank. A little clunky, but fun nonetheless. As an extremely avid World of Tanks (http://worldoftanks.com) player (2 1/2 years and running), Iron Force gives me a little hit when I'm not at my PC.

thundarr
11-22-2013, 06:44 AM
Go cry about this on crash of the clans forum!

I could care less about Trash of Clans. I just posted to make people not so critical of Gree support.