PDA

View Full Version : Customer Experience

Touch Down
11-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Almost didn't post as I really couldn't see any reason too.
But I do enjoy the game though and would like to offer some constructive comments. Maybe one tiny voice might make someone at Gree think about the client experience.

Ok Heres a long shot for y'all at Gree.
You know theres problems why not list an update each week of known problems and your estimated time line for a fix. It will save you a truck load of tickets and pathetic complaints here on the board.

Tell us what you have implemented in game and what is changing.
Last update we saw a message saying "bug fixes" it would be nice to know more and what exactly was fixed.
Let us know if the game has a future.... show us some passion for CC and let us know about developments.
At the moment as far as we are concerned you don't care about CC or players. Thats the feeling we are getting anyway.

Reduce the crap that goes wrong. Do you even have people testing new material in the game? If you do they need to sort it out and work on quality control. If its not right dont realease it.
Not enough resources? Work to your limits, at the moment you are failing. Surley you can gauge this by the feedback you are getting.

Your support team are actually quite good, a little over worked but reduce the bugs and their work will be halved.

Here on the forum there is the good and the bad.
Tough day at the office? We get that but a lot of people end up with forum concrete boots and swimming with the fishes for very little. A lot deserve to go but alot don't either. Trolls seem to have a get out of jail free card. Enough said.

CC is at the end of the day a good game and people will put up with the odd issue and keep playing. The majority of the fustration is not knowing what is going on. Try feeding your client base more info and reduce the fustration that way you might not get so many players slipping away.

You have a good product here.
Work on the quality not quantity of events.
Stop the issues before they happen you will save yourself alot of patching up and scrambling after the event happens. This will also reduce our fustration.

Thank you and have a nice day ;)

TLDR:
Fix all the crap that is broken.
Quality control. Dont send out broken merchandise, we dont want it.
Fire all your beta testers.
Communicate with your clients. Reduce our fustration.

HTCBC
11-21-2013, 11:48 AM
Well said it's not much to ask for. Also they only bata test on Apple never on Android why is that?

Sarah8
11-21-2013, 05:48 PM
A little communication WOULD be nice. It's been 24 hours since our syndicate leader was "kicked" by a "glitch" and we have no information on how he's going to be restored as leader. The same goes for a few of our officers who had to "rejoin" and have now lost officer status. It's frustrating floating along like a rudderless ship with no eta or solution in the works.

Dr BoneCrusher
11-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Hey KillerMcBeast, I'm sorry you did not care for the most recent compensation package. As you can probably assume, a lot of users were effected by the server crash this afternoon. Granting free items to all these players is a very complicated matter, because if we grant too many items, it can hurt the overall health of the game. We tried to come up with a package that made up for the time that our users lost during the outage. We feel that the compensation that was sent out is fair, but we don't expect it to make up for the server crash and how it effected the end of the Alliance Tournament of Might. Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do about the final results with that event, but we are working hard to create some fun stuff in the near future to hopefully take your minds off of the crash today. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Professional answer, take note Gree

Hubkap
11-21-2013, 06:10 PM
Also they only bata test on Apple never on Android why is that?

Then how come Apple users can never donate their uzi's until raid boss events start while android users are able to when Uzis start dropping?

HTCBC: that's really a question for GREE if they read this... I'm not disputing your statement.

Just me
11-22-2013, 03:59 AM
Bump xtra characters

Winnson
11-22-2013, 05:10 AM
After waiting several days and not receiving any response at all except the stock notice that my response has been received to restore my character, I've written to request a refund of my last gold purchase and told them they don't need to bother restoring the character.

If the only way to restore a character is through email request, how would a company find it acceptable to say that they are too busy to respond to these requests?

That is beyond ridiculous. There is no way for the end user to restore their character except through email, which we are much to busy to answer at the moment, so just wait.

Ah well, at least I'll save some money. Fun game, but what horrible customer service.

What a shame.

whocares2013
11-22-2013, 05:27 AM
When I am doing jobs my money is there, then it's gone. and i look at the news section to see if i was just rob and i wasn't!! i keep losing money even the money in my back account!! losing the guitar's too!! i don't know what is going with this game but it sucks right now!!! :mad: