PDA

View Full Version : Balken blitz prize glitch

Richard79
11-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Mods please be clear and post what the prize is for finishing both the faction and indi to prestege as our faction have 2 screen shots of different prizes. 1 is a plane with no bonus and the other is a ship with a 15% sea attk bonus. Rest assured if you do not answer this and i spend gold to get the ship and recive the plane i will be requesting a refund of gold from Itunes!

eggiebert
11-21-2013, 10:44 AM
Claim back from iTunes as they wont refund and stop playing the game..

Richard79
11-21-2013, 10:46 AM
Oh ill continue to play but ill just have all the units from this current ltq for free if a mod does not clarify the final prize!

claremons
11-21-2013, 11:48 AM
duno how u going to do that but gd luck!

Richard79
11-21-2013, 12:23 PM
Mods surely this is important to you? I have 36 ios members in my faction all spendin vault after vault to get the ship and if they dont get it they will all be requesting refunds from itunes! Just think were not the only faction doing this!

KFH
11-21-2013, 12:42 PM
does itunes still give those?

Richard79
11-21-2013, 12:48 PM
Not threatning just exercising my right as a consumer. They are advertising 2 different things for the same task or are we to expect both items? All im askin for is a MOD to post and confirm the prize. If they are to lazy and bone idle to do so then that is there problem and we wont hessitate to get our purchases refunded throu itunes.

B.Mick
11-21-2013, 12:49 PM
I think he has a valid point, just the wrong approach.

Richard79
11-21-2013, 12:49 PM
does itunes still give those?

Yes they do! I had 1 last month from a different app

KFH
11-21-2013, 12:50 PM
Not threatning just exercising my right as a consumer. They are advertising 2 different things for the same task or are we to expect both items? All im askin for is a MOD to post and confirm the prize. If they are to lazy and bone idle to do so then that is there problem and we wont hessitate to get our purchases refunded throu itunes.then got to agree with that, they start and end things without explanation... would be nice to get one now and then

eggiebert
11-21-2013, 02:54 PM
This is **** from iTunes Store Customer Support. It will be my pleasure to assist you in any best way I can.

I have just finished reading your request and my understanding is that you are requesting refund for the In-app you purchased as you feel you are being fooled.

For your convenience, I have reversed the charge for you. You will see ****** added to your store credit balance in two business days. You may need to sign out of the iTunes Store and then sign back in before you see the credit in your account.

I encourage you to use the iTunes Feedback page to submit your comments:
http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html

Your efforts to share your feedback are very much appreciated.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I will be happy to help.

Richard79
11-21-2013, 03:08 PM
This is **** from iTunes Store Customer Support. It will be my pleasure to assist you in any best way I can.

I have just finished reading your request and my understanding is that you are requesting refund for the In-app you purchased as you feel you are being fooled.

For your convenience, I have reversed the charge for you. You will see ****** added to your store credit balance in two business days. You may need to sign out of the iTunes Store and then sign back in before you see the credit in your account.

I encourage you to use the iTunes Feedback page to submit your comments:
http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html

Your efforts to share your feedback are very much appreciated.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I will be happy to help.

Exercise your rights as a consumer against gree and they will have to listen at some point

Sumiala
11-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Mods surely this is important to you?

Hmmm.
Maybe they are wondering what finger is being talked about here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74839-Dutch-LE-building
Oh, wait, I hear the Amstel Hotel is the next LE building.
Well, at least the Amstel hotel is not in the Balkan!

eggiebert
11-21-2013, 05:13 PM
Exercise your rights as a consumer against gree and they will have to listen at some point

I certainly did

Ivan the Dictator
11-21-2013, 05:18 PM
Do you lose the units you earned from the missions you did?

Luuzer
11-21-2013, 07:07 PM

doubt it...but what do I know :D

Richard79
11-21-2013, 11:30 PM

1 of my faction members had a refund after the non stackin issue of a boots unit and still has the units today! So my guess is yes you keep the units hence my earlier post i will have all the units for free! I bet i get a responce if i were to put all the Mods can suck my hairy balls while i t-bag there director !!!!

Ivan the Dictator
11-21-2013, 11:43 PM
Bad exploit for Gree then :/

Trebor
11-22-2013, 02:45 AM
They certainly will and have many times

Lancerdually
11-22-2013, 05:11 AM
Happy Days are here again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard79
11-22-2013, 12:14 PM
Well as per we have so many posts from the mods im overwhelmed!!! I just recived a jet with no boots yet the screen shot i have saved is a ship with a 15% sea attk bonus! I have just sent a very polite email to itunes with my screen shots and will have all my cash back for this epic fail of an event. Well done gree and i strongly surgets that everyone else follows suit then gree will have to sit up and take notice that we will no longer take it up the arse!.

Tardavic
11-22-2013, 01:08 PM
Thanks for all of your concerns, but this has already been fixed and addressed in another forum thread.

Closing down this thread. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact Support!