PDA

View Full Version : Cant see my syndicate.

ShinyAbsol
11-21-2013, 10:18 AM
Hello, me and a LOT of other people cannot see their syndicate(they see the create syndicate window), even though they are still in it. My syndicate leader says that I am still in the syndicate. so far 3 other people in my said they have the exact same problem. And others on the forum(also at least 3). this started after the 30 minute maintainance. They did not fix anything, they made things worse. I dont mind sacreficing a few hours of my gameplay, whats the point of plaing a broken game anyway? Therefor I ask you will at least update us with some info on how things are going*. as others have mentioned before, we have our rights, some even paid for the game! Give us what we deserve!
Thanks for reading.
-ShinyAbsol

*I doubt they will

The_
11-21-2013, 10:23 AM
They are aware of the problem and currently fixing it right now- CJ mentioned it on another thread. Please be patient. Also, I can assure you that A&F watches the forum like a hawk.

ShinyAbsol
11-21-2013, 10:28 AM
They are aware of the problem and currently fixing it right now- CJ mentioned it on another thread. Please be patient. Also, I can assure you that A&F watches the forum like a hawk.
I saw a+f post after i made the thread ;)
thankfully there is no synd related event going on :)

The_
11-21-2013, 10:31 AM
I saw a+f post after i made the thread ;)
thankfully there is no synd related event going on :)
haha sneaky, sneaky. My syndicates are going to Disneyland this weekend :cool: