PDA

View Full Version : HAS anyone ever bought $$ ingame cash??

MS13-TURKISHTIGER
11-21-2013, 05:09 AM
just wondering if ppl ever buy cash instead of gold bars?

i reckon its just a waaste of space

Max Power
11-21-2013, 06:40 AM
Yes.

By mistake.

IkkesNL
11-21-2013, 07:36 AM
Nope, and not will do so ever.

Wish Master
11-21-2013, 07:50 AM
yes... in the early period, dummy...

SyndicateTop25
11-21-2013, 08:06 AM

The more often you buy it, the more you get for your $$. We have purchased cash to finish our last syndicate bonuses.

Gingeasian
11-21-2013, 08:12 AM
I havent personally but I know a few who did to finish up the current ltb

cyko
11-21-2013, 04:08 PM
The more often you buy it, the more you get for your $$. We have purchased cash to finish our last syndicate bonuses.

That is incorrect. It changes with your IPH

SollyLlama
11-21-2013, 04:14 PM
I considered it to finish an LTB, but decided to sell my Russian restaurant instead. I got the cash for the restaurant, and it didn't disappear from the map, so win-win.

kimberleyj
11-21-2013, 05:39 PM
i did the once to level up a ltb, i didn't buy much in game cash though.

Electrify
11-21-2013, 05:50 PM
who in there right mind would actually spend real money for fake money. lol some people nowadays. weather you "got plenty" that's still the dumbest thing ive ever heard of. Bad enough to buy fake gold also

kimberleyj
11-21-2013, 05:56 PM
who in there right mind would actually spend real money for fake money. lol some people nowadays. weather you "got plenty" that's still the dumbest thing ive ever heard of. Bad enough to buy fake gold also

Because you can upgrated your ltb with it if your short of time and in game cash . it is the same thing as using gold to finsh the upgrated early. The people that buy in game cash or gold are the ones keeping this game running so i wouldn't call it dumb.

Electrify
11-21-2013, 06:10 PM
theres no need to explain to me what its for. iv bought plenty of gold in my gold playing days but those days are over which is why im bagging on people who still do :)

reticlover
11-21-2013, 06:14 PM
My friend did it to purchase his 2nd wsfg

Brybry
11-21-2013, 06:39 PM
I've never bought either

Elim
11-22-2013, 10:58 PM
Only by accident.

Aquaboo
11-23-2013, 04:01 AM
Yes.

By mistake.

Me too - I read a post by a member of staff here who said just to send in a ticket and Support would sort you out, in the meantime just hold the cash in your bank.

I followed these instructions, waited for days only to get the response from Support that they don't deal with these issues and the forum staff were giving incorrect advice!!!!

tom73
11-23-2013, 04:23 AM

I fail to see the difference between buying money and gold. It depends what you want to do. I have never bought money tho.

ballzini
11-23-2013, 01:07 PM
That is incorrect. It changes with your IPH
I believe he is talking about the cash bonus program which runs along with the gold bonus program.

noamlin
11-24-2013, 01:59 AM
Before stat inflation I think buying cash had a purpose because gold wasn't worth alot. But today it is all about gold and buying cash is a waste

KingOW
11-24-2013, 04:20 AM
Cash is king didn't you know?

The Billionaire
11-24-2013, 04:41 AM

I purchased a vault of cash to complete the first LTB event which turned out to be a great decision because that extra income allowed me to complete pretty much every event since then. Only ones i didn't complete we the Docks and TransTech because the final upgrades were mega expensive.

Yes.

By mistake.

I bet that was a FFS moment. Hope you were able to get a refund.

I fail to see the difference between buying money and gold. It depends what you want to do. I have never bought money tho.

Gold is king, i've always seen buying in game cash as a dumb move because it can always be earned whereas gold cannot.

I still did it though lol

FYI - The amounts of in game cash are related to your Income Per Hour. The smallest purchase is the bag of cash which is roughly 4 times your IPH. The next package up is the previous package doubled with the stated 'extra' percentage added.

Max Power
11-24-2013, 10:37 AM
I can actually buying cash for lower level players to complete LTB missions. Those prizes are no joke.

murf
11-24-2013, 08:28 PM

Whether they call it gold or cash or diamonds or crap...it's still an in-game currency.

So, you think buying it because it called Cash is dumber then the in-game stuff called Gold.

Yung Gucci
11-24-2013, 09:07 PM

I can't lie I lol'd when I read the first part :D But honestly, I don't think I'll ever consider purchasing "fake money" in CC. Just take a moment to consider how much it costs anyway..

montecore
11-25-2013, 12:58 PM

Only to finish an LTB. If the difference between getting an LTB to level 10 is a vault or less, and the item is worth a vault of gold, might as well do it.

Electrify
11-25-2013, 02:31 PM
to clear things up there is quite a significant difference cause you can earn in-game cash you cant earn gold bars.well u can but really not worth the time. either or is still stupid

CobraStrike
11-25-2013, 10:36 PM
Whether they call it gold or cash or diamonds or crap...it's still an in-game currency.

So, you think buying it because it called Cash is dumber then the in-game stuff called Gold.

No you bastard. Its because cash is in abundance for free in the game, and its worth dollar per dollar translated to stat gain is CONSIDERABLY lower than gold. The worth people place on the large stat gains brought from gold are what justifies them buying it. It had nothing to do with it being 'cash' and the other 'gold'..

Captain Torgue
11-25-2013, 11:42 PM
No you bastard.

Please mind your language. This forum is family friendly and we would like to keep it that way.