PDA

View Full Version : Need some help finishing Faction Prestige Lvl 15 Supreme Commander

SEC
11-20-2013, 06:20 PM
We would love to have a temp or even permanent recruits help us out finishing the faction LTQ prestige levels. We are short of people and time on the supreme commander but should be good on levels up to 14. This is a really tough event and we probably won't be able to finish without some outside assistance.

Maybe you are in a faction that isn't even close to finishing and want this unit. Or maybe you are in a faction that already finished and we could offer some game cash or concrete to your faction as appreciation. Or maybe you just want a new faction to join. If this appeals to you and you would like to help us out with Prestige Level 15 (supreme commander) please contact me by PM.

And yes before I am told this is not the recruiting thread I realize that but time is short and I would have no chance of many people even viewing it there so I apologize in advance.

vNastIER
11-20-2013, 06:29 PM
not to hijack but maybe we can help

we are currently on 13/15 prestige

whwere r u

TIRED
11-20-2013, 06:30 PM
Willing to make a kill let me know when give me your faction invite and will go I don't think my faction will make it.

SEC
11-20-2013, 06:31 PM
We have pretty much all levels up to 15 mostly prepped and on 15 we have 6/15 working on the supreme commander. We just don't have enough with a fast enough regen to start prepping the supreme commander now without using several mountains of gold. We don't mind spending some but not that amount.

SEC
11-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Willing to make a kill let me know when give me your faction invite and will go I don't think my faction will make it.

Thanks! I will send you a PM now

Tattoo
11-20-2013, 06:37 PM
I have 44/45 waiting for a faction to get this unit pm me

SEC
11-20-2013, 06:39 PM
I have 44/45 waiting for a faction to get this unit pm me
Sending PM now thanks

B Johnson
11-20-2013, 07:27 PM
I'm going to piggy back on this thread...our faction is very close to completing Prestige FLTQ. We are not however looking for a temporary replacement. We would like your help finishing and them becoming a permanent member. TOP 250 faction. PM me for details.

SEC
11-20-2013, 07:56 PM
I'm going to piggy back on this thread...our faction is very close to completing Prestige FLTQ. We are not however looking for a temporary replacement. We would like your help finishing and them becoming a permanent member. TOP 250 faction. PM me for details.

Thanks for the bump but not cool to hijack my thread when you can start your own. just saying...

Anyway we could use 1 possibly 2 more. We have a sister mini faction where we can move some of our 2nd accounts over to make room if anyone else want to get this unit. I cannot guarantee anything but right now we have levels 12/13/14 nearly fully prepped so they will fall fast and with the 2 guys above in this thread that just joined we have better than a 75% chance now of finishing level 15 as well. So please PM me if interested.

Maddog's Wife
11-20-2013, 08:01 PM
SEC, if you have groupme, we have a room started for unused or extra prestaged targets. :)

SEC
11-20-2013, 08:47 PM
SEC, if you have groupme, we have a room started for unused or extra prestaged targets. :)

We use Palringo for our chat but I do have a Groupme account that I can use to join if you could PM the link. Thanks

TJH
11-21-2013, 03:03 AM
I have both 14 and 15 staged but want the unit on my LLP. Message me when you are close to completing 14 can't be 1 hit on 14 as I will not be able to drop out to bring my LLP in thanks.

SEC
11-21-2013, 08:32 AM
I have both 14 and 15 staged but want the unit on my LLP. Message me when you are close to completing 14 can't be 1 hit on 14 as I will not be able to drop out to bring my LLP in thanks.

Ok will send PM now with contact details. Thanks!

marebear
11-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Anyone out there whose faction is NOT going to finish the LTQ and want to help REG out on prestige 15? We need one more player for Supreme Commander on Emir. 623x 45 hits. At this point it will require gold but you will get the prize. Pm me.

SEC
11-22-2013, 07:46 PM
Well the 2 guys above in this thread (Tired and Tattoo) both joined on level 10, stayed through 14 and got the units then left. Nice to rob us of those units that would have gone to our minis that we booted to make room and leave us the lurch right? So now we have a spot for 1 or 2 just to be on the safe side. Just looking for players with some integrity who will do their part and get the reward with us. So please PM if you want to to get this unit with us or if you prefer we can also pay you with game cash/concrete. We are on level 15 now and 5/15 and 14/15 by the morning. Thanks

Thanks

CJ D
11-22-2013, 08:25 PM
Sorry that happened. Could have told you tattoo was that stand up kinda guy. He was lieing about faction bonuses being maxed on the recruitment thread a while back and I called him on it. He and a few of his faction buddies from M3ERICA posed as recruits, joined, and then tried to destroy our groupme chat. Did see him a couple weeks later looking for another faction, so maybe the M3ERICA folks got rid of him. The other folks I've seen on him that carry the M3ERICA flags proud don't seem to be that useless so maybe he was trolling them too. But it was about 5-6 from their group.

CJ D
11-22-2013, 08:29 PM
And let me see how it's going in my group in the morning. I may be able to deliver that hit for you. We should be done. I've got one hit I'm holding for insurance. If you don't find one I may be able to help you out.

Randylc69
11-22-2013, 08:32 PM
And let me see how it's going in my group in the morning. I may be able to deliver that hit for you. We should be done. I've got one hit I'm holding for insurance. If you don't find one I may be able to help you out.me and you in the same group, i dont know about that, im just visiting to drop my hit

CJ D
11-22-2013, 08:33 PM
You helping them out randy?

SEC
11-22-2013, 09:02 PM
Sorry that happened. Could have told you tattoo was that stand up kinda guy. He was lieing about faction bonuses being maxed on the recruitment thread a while back and I called him on it. He and a few of his faction buddies from M3ERICA posed as recruits, joined, and then tried to destroy our groupme chat. Did see him a couple weeks later looking for another faction, so maybe the M3ERICA folks got rid of him. The other folks I've seen on him that carry the M3ERICA flags proud don't seem to be that useless so maybe he was trolling them too. But it was about 5-6 from their group.

Thank you CJ D and yes his game name was M3RICA so it is the same one. Any help appreciated

Jokidoki
11-23-2013, 01:45 AM
Iv got lvl 14 and 15 prestaged let me know if you need it

Kawaninja
11-23-2013, 02:01 AM
Got lvl 14 and 15 prestaged and willing to do more if needed just pm .

2/3 AVN
11-23-2013, 04:19 AM
I have 15/15 prestaged, my faction already has the unit, just looking to help someone out. I ask for nothing in return, but make sure you are close to completion.