PDA

View Full Version : Post your issues here for Gree

StickyNick
11-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Post your problems here for Tree to check them in one easy locations. Here are mine...

On my Android phone:
Ltq not giving weapon prizes
Case event shows but all prizes say 200 attack and 99,999 defense
Zero drop rate for cases...cant get or open any cases
My stats are about 1/3 of what they should be
No news feed showing

On my Kindle Fire:
Ltq shows but when I click to go to the map it says failed to load waterfront district, but loads the map. However once on the map I cant do anything... cant move the map, cant click on any characters, etc
Case event is working fine and stats seem to be ok.

CJ54
11-20-2013, 06:13 PM
On my Kindle Fire:
Ltq shows but when I click to go to the map it says failed to load waterfront district, but loads the map. However once on the map I cant do anything... cant move the map, cant click on any characters, etc

We are no longer updating the game for Kindle Fire.

StickyNick
11-20-2013, 06:20 PM
We are no longer updating the game for Kindle Fire.

Then why even offer it for the kindle fire. Or allow us to transfer that account to an Android phone, which I currently cant do.

djesus
11-20-2013, 06:37 PM
on android:
- broken data pushes
- data pushes take between 4H-1-3 days to push
-missing respect items
-empty splash screens
-non stop crashing
- stats show im at 24K when im at almost 800K
- case event items havent been working for months now

KillZone
11-20-2013, 07:08 PM
I submitted a ticket on the 18th, about losing my account. I have been waiting for someone from gree to email me or contact me regarding how I can get my old account back. Still nothing. Even attached a gold receipt for verification. Would like to get my old in game character back, as I have spent a decent amount of time and money in game.

cckill415
11-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Gree is killing CC... I doubt they even want this game to survive since they didn't create it. Just brought it from Funzio. They prefer to built around their originally created ones like mw and ka. Another 6 months say goodbye to CC. All those stats you guys been working on would be gone. All this weapons inflation is killing the game, espiclally the bad customer service they provide. Just recently, players couldn't log in for five hours and compensate us with 350 gold. Are you serious???

sister morphine
11-20-2013, 10:38 PM
Gree is killing CC... I doubt they even want this game to survive since they didn't create it. Just brought it from Funzio. They prefer to built around their originally created ones like mw and ka.
Pretty sure both those games were created by Funzio.

S'funny, people used to complain about Funzio but now it's like some mythical golden age! :D

ShinyAbsol
11-20-2013, 10:54 PM
1. Cant see my syndicate, but I think i'm still in it. for me it says i'm not in a syndicate.
2. my inbox is reset. (not important)
3. my def stats are wrong...
these problems started after the 30mins maintainance.
any help?

Ydolem
11-20-2013, 11:21 PM
Yesterday, after the 30 minutes update, I logged in and was shocked to see that my hood just disappeared.

I had the nickname Alex (not mine), level 1 (not mine) and one building (I had a lot more)

This is not my nickname and it's not my hood.

First, Gree messed up with my stats... and now this.

hellfirecc
11-21-2013, 01:05 AM
1. Cant see my syndicate, but I think i'm still in it. for me it says i'm not in a syndicate.
any help?

Exact the same problem here!!! I'm the leader of my syndicate and can't connect. That's more than stupid. They did not fix the game in maintainance, the messed it up even more!! :mad::mad:

-Batman-
11-21-2013, 01:13 AM
Yesterday, after the 30 minutes update, I logged in and was shocked to see that my hood just disappeared.

I had the nickname Alex (not mine), level 1 (not mine) and one building (I had a lot more)

This is not my nickname and it's not my hood.

First, Gree messed up with my stats... and now this.

I have the same issue. Lost hood and back to level 1, I was doing really well to in events 15/20 on LTQ and 13 cases. Thanks gree for stopping getting any further not to mention the millions I will loose by being robbed.

jhian
11-21-2013, 03:48 AM
hi ya. I have a seriously problem. I can't see how much we need for upgrade all bonus.

Just when I touch any bonus jus apear the percent for improve and a little description, that is it, is the same the hideous just i see 6 no more and we have around 15.

mi code mafia is 271611405

thanks for ur helps

AU Zubby
11-21-2013, 05:24 AM
I wonder how long till this thread is closed by Gree! Hahaha I predict 6hrs!

KingOW
11-21-2013, 05:48 AM
It's easier to list what we're happy with as it is now. Unfortunately I can't come up with anything tho. #sadface

Dunky
11-21-2013, 06:07 AM
Good thing: Android users can see full stats of weapons in their inventory and couldnt before.. it was like 12... instead of the 12345 now ;)

Wolvesm4d
11-21-2013, 06:07 AM
Gree... The defence leader is missing in our syndicate the English bastards he like many others is visible by the other players in the syndicate but cannot access into it himself. His I'd is 964810086. Please can you sort ASAP ?? He also has missing stats but I presume this is because he has lost his syndicate mods??
Thanks in advance for your quick response.

Dunky
11-21-2013, 06:09 AM
Gree... The defence leader is missing in our syndicate the English bastards he like many others is visible by the other players in the syndicate but cannot access into it himself. His I'd is 964810086. Please can you sort ASAP ?? He also has missing stats but I presume this is because he has lost his syndicate mods??
Thanks in advance for your quick response.

Get ur leader to kick him and then rejoin.. this should work.

bravo 6 vk
11-21-2013, 06:41 AM
I got one: job payout modifiers don't work. You would think that since GREE keeps offering that modifier on expensive prizes (including the current collect-20 leaderboard item), they'd at least bother to check that the modifier works.

The job payout modifier will adjust the cash range you see when you click a job. For example, if a job normally pays out $100-$200, and you have +50% job payout, you will see the range as $150-$300.

However, it doesn't work. Check it while you're doing the LTQ. If you have a decent job payout modifier (e.g. +50%) you will see a payout below the minimum about half the time.

Job payout is a useless modifier, but at least double check that it works, even as a booby prize, GREE.

Edit: just hit "Gang Member" on Club District for $164k. The stated range on my game is $283980-$795150. I have +55% job payout.
+1. Doesn't work on mine too.

ShinyAbsol
11-21-2013, 09:12 AM
Exact the same problem here!!! I'm the leader of my syndicate and can't connect. That's more than stupid. They did not fix the game in maintainance, the messed it up even more!! :mad::mad:
lots of my other friends have the same problrm, damnit gree....

DumSpiroSpero
11-21-2013, 09:28 AM
any help?

Exact the same.Officers saying,that me(leader) and few people,still on the syndicate member list.But we are out of syndicate and can't re-enter.Please HELP!!!!!

M$T Raw
11-21-2013, 10:01 AM
Post your problems here for Tree to check them in one easy locations. Here are mine...

On my Android phone:
No news feed showing

On my Kindle Fire:

So they can ignore us again? They will be shutting this game down soon

Assault and Flattery
11-21-2013, 10:02 AM
If you write into support they can move your game from your Kindle to any other mobile device.

M$T Raw
11-21-2013, 10:03 AM
If you write into support they can move your game from your Kindle to any other mobile device.

How long till you shut down cc a+f

Let's see if a mod can give a straight answer for once

Assault and Flattery
11-21-2013, 10:04 AM
I guess until I trip on the power cord.

M$T Raw
11-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Thought i wouldn't get a straight answer thanks a+f your ruining peoples experience why not just fix the game and give customers feedback and respect you might just get a little more gold in your pocket!!! Since thats what your here for and your doing a terrible job

Assault and Flattery
11-21-2013, 10:06 AM
You're too kind. We know what the issues are and have a list of things to fix.

KillZone
11-21-2013, 10:14 AM
You're too kind. We know what the issues are and have a list of things to fix.

A&F, can you help me with this? Would like to get my game back before the team event starts.

I submitted a ticket on the 18th, about losing my account. I have been waiting for someone from gree to email me or contact me regarding how I can get my old account back. Still nothing. Even attached a gold receipt for verification. Would like to get my old in game character back, as I have spent a decent amount of time and money in game.

Assault and Flattery
11-21-2013, 10:16 AM
To be honest that's not a very long time to wait right now. There are probably hundreds of people that need transfers. Support is working on it, but only have so many hours in the day.

KillZone
11-21-2013, 10:20 AM
To be honest that's not a very long time to wait right now. There are probably hundreds of people that need transfers. Support is working on it, but only have so many hours in the day.

I understand that. Thanks for at least replying back. First word I have heard from someone at gree the whole time. Just hope I get it back soon. Spent time and a good bit of money on that character.

Msteel
11-21-2013, 10:31 AM
I have lost BOTH my To die for buildings in the last hour. They are completely gone. Guess I can't update to next level before time expires. U guys are loosing a bunch of gold contribution. What's the fix? Btw my stats defence went up over 2 million but it's not legit! Please fix. Fortunately for me this us the first MAJOR error I've had w this game

panty sniffer
11-21-2013, 10:32 AM
Some douche with 10 Klout's Nerve Toxin, 4 Jack O Bomb, 5 Jack O Bomb ELITE, 5 Rest In Pieces amongst several other items that you're only supposed to have 1 of just robbed me.

When Gree fixes the stats/inventories, I know who I'll be visiting several times per day until they're finally off my news feed. should be about a month

Nudenut
11-21-2013, 10:35 AM
Well TBH I'm happy with gree since the 30 min mantainance my stats have gone up 60/70% - I'm robbing people I couldn't get near before.......... Please don't change it - it's like having superpowers :-)

panty sniffer
11-21-2013, 10:42 AM
Oh, that was you, lol?

Doubtful unless you're level 107. . There's a lot of accounts have glitched inventories now.

The_
11-21-2013, 10:43 AM
Doubtful unless you're level 107. . There's a lot of accounts have glitched inventories now.
Just messing with you. I feel so rich with 350 gold right now.

Wolvesm4d
11-21-2013, 11:01 AM
Get ur leader to kick him and then rejoin.. this should work.

In theory this should work under normal circumstances but this is obviously not normal as many players have many issues. This though has been tried and has not worked. GREE I need you to fix this please

ShinyAbsol
11-21-2013, 11:13 AM
In theory this should work under normal circumstances but this is obviously not normal as many players have many issues. This though has been tried and has not worked. GREE I need you to fix this please
I have seen a report of a syndicate leader that cant see his synd but hzs officers who confirm his synd still exidts and he is the leader...

kimberleyj
11-21-2013, 11:40 AM
I have seen a report of a syndicate leader that cant see his synd but hzs officers who confirm his synd still exidts and he is the leader...

when is this problem going to be sorted ?, we have a team ltq tomorrow?.

ccrsimp
11-21-2013, 11:53 AM
A large portion of my syndicate cannot access any part of the syndicate... crime city states that the account needs to join a syndicate, but accounts that still have access can see the players that "need to join a syndicate." When you try to invite or they ask to rejoin, it does nothing. :-( With a syndicate LTQ starting soon, please help.

Kimse
11-21-2013, 11:56 AM
any help?

Have the same problems

DumSpiroSpero
11-21-2013, 11:57 AM
Members are leaving my syndicate.Out of leader,cheet.....

ShinyAbsol
11-21-2013, 12:00 PM
A large portion of my syndicate cannot access any part of the syndicate... crime city states that the account needs to join a syndicate, but accounts that still have access can see the players that "need to join a syndicate." When you try to invite or they ask to rejoin, it does nothing. :-( With a syndicate LTQ starting soon, please help.
do not worry, gree is aware of this and it will be fixed before that starts, if not they will probably move the event due to too many people having this problem.

Bones101
11-21-2013, 01:17 PM
Problems on Android Phone:
Case event not showing up, it hasn't for a few months heres my ticket req # 1122536
Can't access my syndicate bonuses to buy more, it force closes each time i click the tab.
My stats are showing 48k att 36k def, reg stats are roughly 815k att, 813k def.
Not receiving shadow uzis (I understand this event hasn't started.) says coming soon in syndicate donation tab.

Any help I would really appreciate it.

CJ54
11-21-2013, 01:30 PM

This should be fixed for everyone now.

Javid
11-21-2013, 01:45 PM

On my Android phone:
No news feed showing

That is the exact same problem I have been having with my Android for the past month or so. I sent Gree a ticket they told me to uninstall the game and reinstall.........I had done that a million times before sending the ticket...... I gave up in the end.

bruner
11-21-2013, 01:50 PM
I still can't get the LTQ to load. I have the LTB, or did, and I got my gold but no LTQ.

michael133
11-21-2013, 01:56 PM
Cant donate my Shadow Uzis to syn . It says SOON . On iPhone

Touch Down
11-21-2013, 02:01 PM
Cant donate my Shadow Uzis to syn . It says SOON . On iPhone

This is a known issue they will have it fixed before next event.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74494-Dangerous-Uzis&p=1076073#post1076073

kimberleyj
11-21-2013, 02:18 PM

my member is still having problems. it still shows on their profile that they are not in a syn even though they are.

Henke1122
11-21-2013, 03:16 PM
I have got 31 vip passes and it says 31 in the top right corner, but in the leaders list ot says 29?

panty sniffer
11-21-2013, 04:10 PM
Gree seems to have fixed the glitch as far as extra items in inventory, ex. Jack o bomb elite x5.

Player that robbed me earlier today with nearly 4 mil stats is back to his 1 mil, and will feel my wrath. >:)

CJ54
11-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Gree seems to have fixed the glitch as far as extra items in inventory, ex. Jack o bomb elite x5.

Player that robbed me earlier today with nearly 4 mil stats is back to his 1 mil, and will feel my wrath. >:)

Yep, that has been fixed. Everyone who got the extra GLTQ goal rewards during the server nuttiness yesterday has been corrected.

Cokeman701
11-21-2013, 05:18 PM
Why can we still not donate shadow Uzis on iOS. All people in my syndicate can donate if they have android. We need a fix ASAP.

kimberleyj
11-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Why can we still not donate shadow Uzis on iOS. All people in my syndicate can donate if they have android. We need a fix ASAP.

you can donate them when the raid boss event starts

Ryno777
11-21-2013, 05:48 PM
Loss of stats, I know your aware of.
Worst drop rates on crate events even with gold.
Thanks for improving the weapons you get i you dont get the pass though.
Video Gold on IOS, thanks for improving other offers.
Customer Support is working well. Personally have never had a problem.
Finally 1 thread we can all put our opinions on and not 8 different ones

Vinnie2345
11-21-2013, 06:03 PM
My problem with gree is the ltb situation

Blaggard
11-21-2013, 06:09 PM

They've solved it, but what about people that levelled up 5 times in the process?

bateman
11-21-2013, 06:23 PM
My problem is that Gree just blatantly took down a post that had specific evidence pointing out potential cheaters. Yet the Peach Pimples post is still viewable. You are so consistently inconsistent Gree.

BigMoney
11-21-2013, 06:33 PM
My problem is that Gree just blatantly took down a post that had specific evidence pointing out potential cheaters. Yet the Peach Pimples post is still viewable. You are so consistently inconsistent Gree.

Quick view of your post history makes it obvious why you're upset. Nice try, trying to equate your syndicate hacking the team's IP bonus and 30+ members inventories with a single member who told an OGK member about the energy glitch 4 months ago, long before they were ever a member of Lights Out, and never a part of DFA.

Edit: are you sure you don't want to make up more fiction about how you have "sources inside Lights Out"?

mainemedicine
11-21-2013, 07:01 PM
I can't post a new post, I guess because I am new on board. So I will try here.

I have sent in a request, going on 1 week and not a single response. I am trying to be patient but how long does it take or should I expect to wait?

Basics, I just got a new iphone old one was replaced by apple. I did a backup prior to giving phone back. Crime city data would not link to new phone after restore. All I want is to have someone from gree to link my new iphone to my existing account that is in limbo.All my attempts have failed. This should be easy.

Help??!!

hobe
11-21-2013, 07:05 PM
You have to post 15 times before you can start a thread mainemedicine

mainemedicine
11-21-2013, 07:23 PM
You have to post 15 times before you can start a thread mainemedicine

Thank you, honestly at this point all I really want is to get my game working again. I hope someone will see it and help me.

Mother Of Darkness
11-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Gree owes me 5 vaults back from the days of gold magically going from 1500 to 0 right before ur eyes immediately after purchase. Still not resolved after countless tickets. **** gree.

primetime347
11-21-2013, 09:48 PM
Ever since the new data push happened, I am missing 150 gold. I have sent in a ticket but no response yet. I am still waiting for the 350 gold to arrive, but my 150 gold that I am missing is upsetting.

cc thunder
11-21-2013, 11:22 PM
I can't agree with your message, but I do admire your tenacity. good to have you back big money

darif
11-21-2013, 11:46 PM
Our syndicate soa1 got jacked on the final prize on the raid boss event. We have movie/picture evidence. Gree hasent done anything to fix this so almost all of us went gold free. We stillmwant our prize, 350 gold is nothing...

SAVIDA
11-22-2013, 04:21 AM
a&f please read!
im talking to gree support since raid boss and my issue is not resolved yet.
i am in crime city rollers, top 10 team, in raid boss event i was in the syndicate and was rewarded with all syndicate rewards, the ones each member got the same one, after your update i lost all rewards except elite 27 which we won after update, i lost inasne stats, all easy 1-20, normal 1-22 and 1-26, i really dont know what to do the gree support on email havent fixed it yet, can you help me with this? thanks in advance.

sister morphine
11-22-2013, 04:30 AM
CJ54 will suck your balls as compensation
I still think you must be 12, but this one did make me laugh

Mochi1101
11-22-2013, 05:11 PM
This issue is still not fixed for me

Dizz
11-22-2013, 05:36 PM
why are my rivals stats so high compared to mine? im only level 40 and everyones att and def is over 200k

darif
11-22-2013, 11:26 PM
Can someonoe please give us the reward we deserve?! We have sent in 100 tickets, and its been a month now... are u going to give us our rewar or do we have to stop play this game to get your attention? We wasted alot of gold and we completed all the stages but you still havent done q thing for us. Please fix this immediatley

sparky61
11-24-2013, 02:23 AM
for the last 3 days now i have been unable to donate shadow uzi's to my syndicate. button has turned back to "coming soon" yet other members are able to donate. also i have stopped getting uzi's as rewards. the same thing is happening to my bricks... i get none so have none to donate. also i was unable to open guitar cases for the last few days of that so lost out on rewards there..this all started with a few updates sprinkled with alot of "crashes" & freezes in the game. once before this happened to my bricks for a few days than poof! they finally showed i had 49, which would be about right for the amount of fighting i had done! i was hoping the same thing would happen this time but time is running out. i have send a message to support but no response as of yet. is anyone else having the same problem or is there something i can do to get this up and working again? PLEASE HELP!!

sparky 748 652 837

CuoreBianconero
11-24-2013, 03:17 AM
My lvl raised by 9 levels from 85 to 94. My stats increased by 6m and dropped at least to correctly standings. They only took 48 hours to fix an advantage they put me. 5-6 days gone....my lvl still on 94 instead 85/86. That's another significant Proof gree don’t look for the interests of users...money is the key Word :-(

sister morphine
11-24-2013, 04:31 AM
My lvl raised by 9 levels from 85 to 94. My stats increased by 6m and dropped at least to correctly standings. They only took 48 hours to fix an advantage they put me. 5-6 days gone....my lvl still on 94 instead 85/86. That's another significant Proof gree don’t look for the interests of users...money is the key Word :-(
Be thankful you didn't get bounced up into the shark tank, which happened to a couple of people back in the day :D

StickyNick
11-24-2013, 06:59 AM
for the last 3 days now i have been unable to donate shadow uzi's to my syndicate. button has turned back to "coming soon" yet other members are able to donate. also i have stopped getting uzi's as rewards. the same thing is happening to my bricks... i get none so have none to donate. also i was unable to open guitar cases for the last few days of that so lost out on rewards there..this all started with a few updates sprinkled with alot of "crashes" & freezes in the game. once before this happened to my bricks for a few days than poof! they finally showed i had 49, which would be about right for the amount of fighting i had done! i was hopithe same thing would happen this time but time is running out. i have send a message to support but no response as of yet. is anyone else having the same problem or is there something i can do to get this up and working again? PLEASE HELP!!

sparky 748 652 837

I cannot for sure say if I am getting bricks or not, but I also am not getting Shadow Isis nor can I donate them. The button os gone. Also, my stats show attack/defends around 51,000 when really they are over a million. I can confirm this by looking at my stats through my syndicate member page using my alter ego. I do notice when attacking and robbing that my true stats show up on the results screen though. And the stats I see when viewing rivals profiles are also way lower than true stats. Cant believe this isn't fixed yet.

italo512
11-24-2013, 07:07 AM
I transfered my game to the kindle fire awhile back so I could have a bigger screen to play on. It's been nothing but problems!!!! Now I hear they are not updating kindle anymore, so why offer it still???

Norm The Storm
11-24-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm leader of WolfGang and before this event started(wednesday) I and 12 other members got boot out by a glitch...Funny bc syn was still at 60/60 but I had no syn ! I am leader and was out! Couldn't get in for 2 days...When they fixed it,they did, I lost all my donations records and so did everyone....Some members can't event have event LTQ to run...

mikepete24
11-24-2013, 08:43 AM
A few recommendations for the next update:

1. Make the inventory searchable. I hate spending 10 minutes looking for a specific unit.
2. When a player wins a unit, please post the attack/defense of that unit when the unit box comes up for all units.

Thanks.

Touch Down
11-24-2013, 10:54 AM
A few recommendations for the next update:

1. Make the inventory searchable. I hate spending 10 minutes looking for a specific unit.
2. When a player wins a unit, please post the attack/defense of that unit when the unit box comes up for all units.

Thanks.

+1

Also make mafia searchable.

ShinyAbsol
11-24-2013, 11:04 AM
+1

Also make mafia searchable.
make that +2

kinesiogirl
11-24-2013, 04:59 PM
Have purchased gold and it is not showing on my player. Tmy card has been charges though. How do I fix this?

Touch Down
11-24-2013, 05:16 PM
Have purchased gold and it is not showing on my player. Tmy card has been charges though. How do I fix this?

Contact support. It may take a while but this is your only solution.

Good luck

Xessy
11-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Hi Gree,

I have an issue on the Number of NPCs crawling around.
Please look into the following suggestion

Instead of hitting all these NPC's a million times. Why can't we just power attack them if you have the available energy.

TZora
11-24-2013, 07:45 PM
i have been saying this over and again .. we need "hit max" button everywhere! must've suggested this a million times on these forums but greelords are deaf ..

-Batman-
11-25-2013, 04:54 AM
5 days now and still no reply from Gree regarding my lost hood.
disgusting customer support

JGE23
11-25-2013, 07:39 AM

Can we get an update on this issue please. I also jumped levels. I raised a ticket right after it happended. No reply.

Gato blanca
11-25-2013, 02:43 PM
Our syndicate leader Cannot do an SLTQ. Can you please fix this?

-Batman-
11-25-2013, 05:23 PM
Day 6 still no reply from Gree on my lost hood.

At least I got a reply off Apple and a refund off the gold I spent.
If only Gree had the same customer service has Apple this game would be far better

TZora
11-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Day 6 still no reply from Gree on my lost hood.

At least I got a reply off Apple and a refund off the gold I spent.
If only Gree had the same customer service has Apple this game would be far better
u will appreciate your decision a few weeks down the line :)

CJ54
11-25-2013, 06:39 PM
This thread was okay when it was a more generic bug thread, but at this point it is just individual issues and people will end up disappointed because we do not generally have the ability to solve individual issues through the forums (that is not what the forums are for).