PDA

View Full Version : Screenshots of Fusions NEEDED!!!

knightsanddraggings
11-20-2013, 01:17 PM
With the ban of my old account, I am no longer able to change my posts so that I can get armors as fusable.

These are the armors we are looking for screenshots for:

Featherblade Armor
Dragon armors: Phyrus, Notus, Boreas, Eurus
Troll king armor
Ice Lich Armor

Any armors as epic boss after this might also be fusable.
Scorchstone aegis has already been confirmed.

My Line ID is iH8t2lose2, message me with any pictures you get of these armors.

Bluntman
11-20-2013, 01:41 PM
Guess i should have screenshotted my troll fusion earlier

ZERO_07
11-20-2013, 03:47 PM
We need screenshots of the Beast Boss Armors, also I strongly suspect that the Dragon armors are also now fuseable as well.

And I think you mean Featherblade not Wing Warrior

knightsanddraggings
11-20-2013, 04:16 PM
We need screenshots of the Beast Boss Armors, also I strongly suspect that the Dragon armors are also now fuseable as well.

And I think you mean Featherblade not Wing Warrior
Fixed, pretty big mistake

Eunuchorn
11-20-2013, 04:33 PM
I fused a + using two maxed + armors! No photo proof.

ZERO_07
11-20-2013, 04:38 PM
Also Trollforge is confirmed, one of my teammates got it, I need proof for Scorchstone though?

Edwinz
11-20-2013, 05:28 PM
I fused a + using two maxed + armors! No photo proof.

Eunuchorn u fused out what armor?? Care to share??

geo81
11-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Eunuchorn u fused out what armor?? Care to share??

He is only joking man :)
You can't get plus armors from fusing.

busteroaf
11-20-2013, 05:56 PM
He is only joking man :)
You can't get plus armors from fusing.

Actually, you can't prove that.

Someone wanted to argue that before... I forget who, they weren't important.

geo81
11-20-2013, 06:06 PM
Actually, you can't prove that.

Someone wanted to argue that before... I forget who, they weren't important.

Oh ok, soooo what's the point in spending gems on chests when you can just wait for both versions of the armor to come out in fusion? That doesn't make any sense, you have to make SOME reason to open chests, right? That would be plus version armors.

bosskiller
11-20-2013, 06:06 PM
Blackfrost + Tempered = Eldritch Keepers.

Hildigam
11-20-2013, 06:07 PM
On a side note. Why are we opening another fusion thread when there is a perfectly healthy one already in progress?

knightsanddraggings
11-20-2013, 06:21 PM
On a side note. Why are we opening another fusion thread when there is a perfectly healthy one already in progress?
This is asking for specific screenshots, of specific results, to add to Zero's list.

EljayK
11-20-2013, 07:53 PM
So this thread doesn't care that someone tried something and failed? This thread is about just screenshots and proof for a list that's needed?

Dreams laaaassst for soooooo loooonnnnggg. Eeeeven aaaafter yooouuuu'rrreee goooonnneeee.

Wait what?

Zyntree
11-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Tectonic and Maelstrom anyone? no screenshots here, but they seem fusible to me.

busteroaf
11-20-2013, 10:02 PM
Oh ok, soooo what's the point in spending gems on chests when you can just wait for both versions of the armor to come out in fusion? That doesn't make any sense, you have to make SOME reason to open chests, right? That would be plus version armors.

You missed the point... But that is what normally happens around here.

template
11-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Tectonic and Maelstrom anyone? no screenshots here, but they seem fusible to me.

Both are fuseable now.

geo81
11-21-2013, 04:20 AM
You missed the point... But that is what normally happens around here.

Alright well, how about taking a break from being a smug douche and enlighten me. :)

busteroaf
11-21-2013, 06:26 AM
Alright well, how about taking a break from being a smug douche and enlighten me. :)

If you haven't noticed, it's kind of what I do.

But, as I said before, technically you can't prove that +version fusions don't exist. Sure, no one has ever had proof, and it's generally accepted that you can't, but there could still be some super small fractional percentage chance of doing it.

And clearly +versions are what the chests are for. The point was that people will still believe anything, and there will always be someone to respond to obvious troll being obvious.

taylor1993
11-21-2013, 06:30 AM

But, as I said before, technically you can't prove that +version fusions don't exist. Sure, no one has ever had proof, and it's generally accepted that you can't, but there could still be some super small fractional percentage chance of doing it.

And clearly +versions are what the chests are for. The point was that people will still believe anything, and there will always be someone to respond to obvious troll being obvious.

If we had patch notes we would all know.

taylor1993
11-21-2013, 06:33 AM

Well maybe not you because your all about "exploooorinnngggg"

geo81
11-21-2013, 06:35 AM

Fair enough. I'll tell ya one thing though, if there was some proof to ever show up I don't think I'd be spending anymore gems on chests...
Epic chests: expensive and low chances
Fusions: free and low chances :)

busteroaf
11-21-2013, 06:38 AM

Actually, I could care less most of the time. Blaze and tect are in the fusion table now? Mael too? Gosh, lete go fuse a few right now. Wait, already have them. Don't need em. But thanks for making them available. Gives all those other people a fighting chance to have half-leveled armors in arena and GW now.

Jin_KnD
11-21-2013, 08:34 AM
Someone in my guild fused Featherblade. There's screenshot proof on LINE. I just don't know how to show it on here. He fused Headless Horseman with Witch's Robes; if that helps. Message me on LINE for the screenshot; jinjusticelg

The Pale Rider
11-21-2013, 09:47 AM
Buster edited his post thereby obviating my post and compelling me to render it void ab initio.

busteroaf
11-21-2013, 05:13 PM

And you quoted yourself. Classy.

Buster edited his post thereby obviating my post and compelling me to render it void ab initio.

Thanks?

hong57
11-21-2013, 05:39 PM
slimebane and combustion and I got Tectonic

taylor1993
11-21-2013, 06:14 PM
And you quoted yourself. Classy.

It started a new page I wanted to make sure you didn't have to work that hard to read the whole thing. Sorry for being considerate. :(

Aarison
11-21-2013, 07:31 PM
I fused circe armor and admiral and got blazebourne

busteroaf
11-21-2013, 07:38 PM
It started a new page I wanted to make sure you didn't have to work that hard to read the whole thing. Sorry for being considerate. :(

You are aware that not everyone leave the posts per page to the default right? Or you could have just edited your own post.

taylor1993
11-21-2013, 08:07 PM
You are aware that not everyone leave the posts per page to the default right? Or you could have just edited your own post.

Your right, I should have known you were too cool to stick with the default post per page. How stupid of me.

knightsanddraggings
11-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Changed the name, this is not the FUSION ARMORS RWSULTS THREAD, this is the specific fusions needed thread.

bosskiller
11-21-2013, 08:12 PM
Changed the name, this is not the FUSION ARMORS RWSULTS THREAD, this is the specific fusions needed thread.

how did you do that??

Zyntree
11-21-2013, 09:38 PM
I just fused Corvus armor

Dianish
11-21-2013, 09:42 PM
May i remind you guys that this is a thread for: Screenshots of certain fusion results.

Edit: Erased something that wasnt meant for this post.

Edwinz
11-21-2013, 09:55 PM
This video is I saw it from other topic.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjvvTBwAgzs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNjvvTBwAgzs