PDA

View Full Version : After been kicked for family reasons I'm looking for a faction, preferably top 100...

Asto
11-20-2013, 12:36 PM
Yes, I've been kicked for not being active because my grandad is in hospital. As you can imagine, I'm pretty pissed. Despite putting my best efforts in and still getting 18k wdp and playing in only 10 wars I have been booted and I'm looking for a new home. I'm level 105 and have 1.024mil attack and 1.048mil defence raw. With good bonuses I will have easily 1.2mil attack and 1.4mil defence. Looking for a top 100 faction if possible or any decent ranked faction that can get 50 wins and win streak units. Please send me a pm, want to get into a faction that has not already completed the FLTQ as I the prizes will boost my stats massively which would be a great help,
Thanks

Asto
11-20-2013, 04:31 PM
Bump bumppp

SPWD
11-20-2013, 04:37 PM
See our thread,The Invinceable Tribe

Steve

Clint Beastwood
11-20-2013, 04:38 PM
I'd love to have you but your stats are wayyy too good for our little faction lol...that's sh**ty that people do that..it's just a game and if they are putting the game before someone's family they really need to reevaluate their lives

Asto
11-20-2013, 04:44 PM
I'd love to have you but your stats are wayyy too good for our little faction lol...that's sh**ty that people do that..it's just a game and if they are putting the game before someone's family they really need to reevaluate their lives
Thanks for your support, shame the leader couldn't see that as well. There was one other little thing I did wrong, but I've learnt from my mistake. Other than that the inavitivty is the main cause for being kicked. I am pi**ed off and cannot use words to describe my anger

Clint Beastwood
11-20-2013, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=Asto;1084223]Thanks for your support, shame the leader couldn't see that as well. There was one other little thing I did wrong, but I've learnt from my mistake. Other than that the inavitivty is the main cause for being kicked. I am pi**ed off and cannot use words to describe my anger[/QUOTE

On the second page there's a faction in the top 100 looking for merger...it was started by Richie480 I don't know if you have seen that one or not

mreilly
11-20-2013, 05:18 PM
Id be shocked if a top 100 took you in with those stats.... you don't even mention if your a gold user. Good luck with your search tho

Bill Shakes
11-20-2013, 05:58 PM
We will take you although we are not as good as you would like. But we have a lot of fun in whatsapp chat room! The details are in my sig