PDA

View Full Version : Dead faction?

RALK3212421
11-20-2013, 12:03 PM
Looking for an "inactive faction". I'm wanting to take over a faction (easier if it has bonuses, etc) and make a run for 50 wins.

I've done it twice so far with other factions, but looking to make one my "own".

Let me know what's out there...and how I might be able to get it.

Jhenry02
11-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Lol, at best someone would sell you a faction. But that's against gree violations

...BORIS
11-20-2013, 03:46 PM
We would welcome you into ours. We are casting out deadweight, which will leave only a few. You might have to wait a little bit until we are all bored, but we'd leave in due course, almost certainly.

PM me

Joh
11-21-2013, 07:03 AM
Just start your own man, there is no pride in doing it with a hammy down faction, me and a bud did it last war, dropped all our money into it for 7 def bonuses and 1 regen, we went 40/7, and the only reason we lost 7 is cause we are both east cost, same playing times and same work hours, man up and do it without asking for a hand out

simpleman
11-21-2013, 08:27 AM
You don't need to inherit a faction as Joh has said.

Two of us started our own for Italy and bought minimal bonuses. Just enough to unlock the energy where we purchased the first two levels....by the last day doh! We ended up 54/14. My excuse for those losses was because I was stupid :)