PDA

View Full Version : Broke more GREE

Im Jahova
11-20-2013, 12:00 PM
After your maintenance, my game is broke some more. My one account level 164 is only able to see level 180s. Now my rivals list won't show any players and won't let me refresh. Good job GREE, you try to fix something and break another thing

Ice Cream Man
11-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Ive got the LTQ listed twice

mb402n
11-20-2013, 12:03 PM
Awwww thats cute.... I remember my very first rodeo too.

M$T Raw
My stats have been halfed while a friend of mines stats have doubled!!!!

Im Jahova
Ive got the LTQ listed twice

Not me but one of my syndicate members went up 300k in stats after this

Meangrn
11-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Same problems. Can't refresh rivals list and some teammates stats have tripled.

Im Jahova
11-20-2013, 12:20 PM
Awwww thats cute.... I remember my very first rodeo too.

Awwww that's cute.... I remember being a noob on the forum too

CJ54
11-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Same problems. Can't refresh rivals list and some teammates stats have tripled.

First one is a known issue that we are working on now, the rivals lists are stale. The second one, that I have not heard.

M$T Raw
11-20-2013, 12:23 PM
First one is a known issue that we are working on now, the rivals lists are stale. The second one, that I have not heard.

Stats have gone down as well as up, mine are halfed

Newsfeed also been deleted

AADRO
11-20-2013, 12:36 PM
I have syn members who have lost cash and all their buildings that they should be collecting from at this time have reset.

Steve0
11-20-2013, 12:38 PM
All buildings have the upgraded symbol on them

lurcher
11-20-2013, 12:53 PM
What a mess gree.

My stats are down by a long way.
All bricks are missing.
All shadow uzi's missing.
Not getting any rob items drop.
Most of my explosive are missing.
LTQ not registering anything.
Rivals wont re-fresh.

The list goes on & on & on & on.

Your response to my ticket did not resolve or answer any of my reported issues.

When will you start listening.

kimberleyj
11-20-2013, 12:57 PM
one of our officers is listed as being in our team but they got a message saying they need to join a syn. also my leader is having problems getting on.

Im Jahova
11-20-2013, 01:00 PM

CJ one of the reasons why stats have went up is because the prizes you get for the LTB, people now have 4 of each prize. So they have 4 of every LTB prize they got up to. Not sure if their are more reasons but that's the biggest one probably

Jackle
11-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Cash keeps disappearing and I can't access rivals... Argh!

Don Emilio
11-20-2013, 01:06 PM
I am out of the syn with two accounts. Leader tells me that both accounts show in the members list.
What's going on ? ?

Sverige
11-20-2013, 01:10 PM
Now I cant log in again. Getting sick of this Gree!!

JoJo1234
11-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Dont mind the news feed been deleted as its probably deleted me from one complete nut jobs news feed;)

Wolvesm4d
11-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Yeah same here.... Our defence leader has just asked why we have dropped him from our syndicate. Most of us can't even get into the game so we're not going to do that. I can see him but on his screen he has been dropped???

CJ54
11-20-2013, 01:12 PM
We're going to have some random server weirdness for a little while longer, but things will go back to normal. Thank you for the patience while we resolve this.

bruner
11-20-2013, 01:13 PM
LTQ won't start on my camper account. And I can't get on in my other account.

Wish Master
11-20-2013, 01:16 PM
Guess Gree needs to give gold again... the game is falling apart

[CM]]forgetaboutit
11-20-2013, 01:22 PM
Guess Gree needs to give gold again... the game is falling apart

I'd rather have the game fixed than more gold that doesn't compensate for the multiple screw-ups

Msteel
11-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Just got my mini lvl 14. Attack jumped to 1.0. Million an 998k defense. I think everyone needs to watch out here I come. I'm sure I'll be back to normal later. Just wanted to let you know

Im Jahova
11-20-2013, 01:25 PM
Just got my mini lvl 14. Attack jumped to 1.0. Million an 998k defense. I think everyone needs to watch out here I come. I'm sure I'll be back to normal later. Just wanted to let you know

Wow I'm sure you can do a lot with a level 14. Should I say congratulations?

djesus
11-20-2013, 01:43 PM
We're going to have some random server weirdness for a little while longer, but things will go back to normal. Thank you for the patience while we resolve this.

so when do you think i'll get my dataset? i have 4G, and i have strong wifi so i dont see why its taken a day to update.

JoJo1234
11-20-2013, 01:47 PM
To be honest I wish Gree would just take the game out of commission for a few days to sort things out properly (if they can be that is) if they cannot just call it a day and say the game is dead in the water as it cannot be fixed, at least then people can get on with their lives and save their money for things much more important.

-Batman-
11-20-2013, 02:05 PM

I have lost my hood and been put on level 1

Mallory Knox
11-20-2013, 02:09 PM

Same problem here. Since yesterday my stats went from 1157500 to 200 k while my husbands have tripled. I am missing loot items, I am not getting prizes from the ltq so I stopped doing it. My cases have disappeared and the page to open cases is blank so I can't do that either. So since 7 pm last night and its 5 pm today I have missed out on time for the ltq and have basically lost 22 case openings. And everyone knows that time is a big part of events. Wonder if they are going to give up anything for that or do i have to use my free gold to catch up now?? So ridiculous that you can never just play and have things work otherwise I like the game

Mallory Knox
11-20-2013, 02:13 PM
Same problem here. Since yesterday my stats went from 1157500 to 200 k while my husbands have tripled. I am missing loot items, I am not getting prizes from the ltq so I stopped doing it. My cases have disappeared and the page to open cases is blank so I can't do that either. So since 7 pm last night and its 5 pm today I have missed out on time for the ltq and have basically lost 22 case openings. And everyone knows that time is a big part of events. Wonder if they are going to give up anything for that or do i have to use my free gold to catch up now?? So ridiculous that you can never just play and have things work otherwise I like the game

Also he has received like 4 of every prize for the new building upgrades instead of just one prize. Crazy

ILikeTheAbuse
11-20-2013, 02:17 PM
They are still in the middle of messing with things. It's going to be buggy while things are being changed. Your car is in the shop, the mechanic has a few hoses pulled off, and you all are trying to jump in the car and drive off. Don't blame the mechanic when the car dies before you can put it in drive! Let them put it back together, first!

Thank you, GREE, for restoring all the missing syndicate alerts to our syndicate forum. I really appreciate it. Good luck with the remaining game maintenance.

CJ54
11-20-2013, 02:19 PM
They are still in the middle of messing with things.

We're mostly done with the messing-with, now we're just tightening some hoses that came loose (people who got half-kicked from syndicates, and investigating the stat thing). If anyone is still seeing *currently happening* weirdness that is not one of those two things, please let us know.

djesus
11-20-2013, 02:21 PM
We're mostly done with the messing-with, now we're just tightening some hoses that came loose (people who got half-kicked from syndicates, and investigating the stat thing). If anyone is still seeing *currently happening* weirdness that is not one of those two things, please let us know.

whats your suggestion for my game to finally get the new data set? its been a day now i lost on the LTQ

bruner
11-20-2013, 02:33 PM
I still cant get the LTQ to load. I recieved the gold, and the LTB is still there, just no LTQ. 306 765 305

-Batman-
11-20-2013, 02:34 PM

Pm sent regarding my hood

Senator McCarthy
11-20-2013, 02:42 PM
Gree Just leave everything alone. I am liking my 10 million attack and Def. LOL

Don't be a "Gree Giver."

Dunky
11-20-2013, 02:57 PM
one of my members has 14 Demon Riders.. the 40/30k stat :P so now over 2mil in points.. where she shouldve been like 800k.. but she likes it lol

Deadwater
11-20-2013, 03:00 PM
Hey CJ wanna fix or inform us when next battle actually is?

primetime347
11-20-2013, 03:12 PM
After this data push, I am actually missing 150 gold, with out receiving the 350 from GREE.

jhian
11-20-2013, 03:16 PM
hi guys i have a problem I can`t see how much we need to upgrade the bonus, just appear when I was touch any bonus just the percent to improved and little information. I am lvl 83 and my code mafia: 271611405. thanks

Smoothie
11-20-2013, 03:24 PM
I seem to have 3x demon riders.. As well as 3 of half the weapons in my list when attacking. Stats have gone up around 700k.. Also have 2 of the same LTQ running..

cc thunder
11-20-2013, 03:49 PM
To be honest I wish Gree would just take the game out of commission for a few days to sort things out properly (if they can be that is) if they cannot just call it a day and say the game is dead in the water as it cannot be fixed, at least then people can get on with their lives and save their money for things much more important. how about this, its a month before the next battle, how about we go back to Classic Crime City without all the events and syndicate wars until then and they can work on the bugs I'll be happy to work on my income just play this stupid game as it was designed by funzio. Before gree got a hold of it I don't recall bugs like this ever ever ever

budman68
11-20-2013, 04:02 PM
how about this, its a month before the next battle, how about we go back to Classic Crime City without all the events and syndicate wars until then and they can work on the bugs I'll be happy to work on my income just play this stupid game as it was designed by funzio. Before gree got a hold of it I don't recall bugs like this ever ever ever

Gree would never do that because of the gold (income)loss. Same as them not having a battle through the holiday season because they are only in it for the money.

outbackhat
11-20-2013, 04:08 PM
CJ any idea of when I we will actually be reinstated into our syns?. Losing 1.5 million an hour bites a big one, the 200k stat drop isn't the greatest either . 1/4 of my syn shows in to the ones in but we show out.

Don Emilio
11-20-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm still out of my syn and getting hit hard now, very hard.

Are you guys working on it or you just abandoned us ?

CJ54
11-20-2013, 05:08 PM
I'll be making a dedicated post about this, but we have a couple of effects:

Some players were re-rewarded with old GLTQ items (goal rewards people are only supposed to have one of). We'll be setting that back to 1 each of those.

The issue with some players booted from syndicate is resolved for most people, but we're working on the rest of the ones affected.

Deadwater
11-20-2013, 05:14 PM

Some players were re-rewarded with old GLTQ items (goal rewards people are only supposed to have one of). We'll be setting that back to 1 each of those.

The issue with some players booted from syndicate is resolved for most people, but we're working on the rest of the ones affected.

Can you guys fix the schedule so we know when battles are officially...thanks

-Batman-
11-20-2013, 05:28 PM

What about members who have been booted out of there own hoods and the game started from scratch

CJ54
11-20-2013, 05:53 PM
What about members who have been booted out of there own hoods and the game started from scratch

Game started from scratch is not what it looks like; their account still exists. They need to contact us with their old game info and we can transfer it back.

The first one, we're still working on.

tazzman
11-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Missing uzis still. Zero drop rate and says coming soon when trying to donate.

narsly
11-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Game started from scratch is not what it looks like; their account still exists. They need to contact us with their old game info and we can transfer it back.

I just find the fail hilarious....

bravo 6 vk
11-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Everything's going fine for me!
Ltq, stats, rivals,uzis everything! :D
The droprate of uzis is high too:)
I'm on droid

CJ54
11-20-2013, 06:55 PM
Missing uzis still. Zero drop rate and says coming soon when trying to donate.

The donation issue is not related to earlier. People on iOS will be able to donate when the raid boss event starts.

Mallory Knox
11-20-2013, 07:15 PM
The donation issue is not related to earlier. People on iOS will be able to donate when the raid boss event starts.

Thanks for posting so we know something. My hood is almost back to normal and my cases are back. Although after being locked out for 22 hours I still have not opened one lol. Anyway I still can't get into the ltq. Just wanted to make you aware

lou7777
11-20-2013, 10:12 PM
Still not back in my syndicate. Tried rejoining and still won't work. Please look at rum and coke many people in my syndicate are having same problem! :(

montecore
11-20-2013, 10:24 PM
The good news is that gree does not program for nuclear power plants.

montecore
11-20-2013, 10:24 PM
Still not back in my syndicate. Tried rejoining and still won't work. Please look at rum and coke many people in my syndicate are having same problem! :(

I'm more of a whisky neat guy.

Dirty Larry
11-20-2013, 10:28 PM
I can't get in my syndicate and I am the leader. Haha

hexie
11-20-2013, 10:39 PM
I can't get in my syndicate and I am the leader. Haha

Could be a coup d'état :p

outbackhat
11-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Wow...5 hrs after CJ said they had being locked out of syndicate issue all but resolved, yet I still show homeless. Makes me wonder if they are the original programmers of obama Care here in the US that can't fix that too.

hellfirecc
11-21-2013, 12:16 AM

Gree, i really don't know what you are doing. I'm a developer too, but what you do is massive customer unfriendly.

Our syndicate exists from the really beginning. After you shut down the servers yestersday, we have several ppl which are not shown in the syndicate. Even the Leader (me) is not able to connect to the syndicate. Funny part is, if I search for the syndicate and ask for information, it shows ME as the Leader. What the hell are going wrong? When will the issues be resolved???? Please check for "Rum & Code"

http://s14.directupload.net/images/131121/xllr7byy.jpg

Members of our Syndicate report, that we still listed. Also a rejoin does not work. Our officers can't except us!

Goodison
11-21-2013, 12:45 AM
Gree, i really don't know what you are doing. I'm a developer too, but what you do is massive customer unfriendly.

Our syndicate exists from the really beginning. After you shut down the servers yestersday, we have several ppl which are not shown in the syndicate. Even the Leader (me) is not able to connect to the syndicate. Funny part is, if I search for the syndicate and ask for information, it shows ME as the Leader. What the hell are going wrong? When will the issues be resolved???? Please check for "Rum & Code"

http://s14.directupload.net/images/131121/xllr7byy.jpg

Members of our Syndicate report, that we still listed. Also a rejoin does not work. Our officers can't except us!

This is an issue that has existed for a long time. The exact same thing happened to me and my syndicate about 4 months ago. If it happens to a member of the syndicate you can boot them out and just add again. However with you being the leader(like me) this is not possible.

It took a few emails to support for them to understand this. Eventually they reinstated me as leader. It took approx 3 days for them to fix it. Make sure they don't add you twice(one Invisable) we had 61/60 members for a while due to them doing this to us.

hellfirecc
11-21-2013, 12:56 AM
This is an issue that has existed for a long time. The exact same thing happened to me and my syndicate about 4 months ago. If it happens to a member of the syndicate you can boot them out and just add again.

Problem with that is you loose all your donations. Players like to push each other. If they donated millions they start from zero. This is something you don't get back. So what's the problem for gree to put them back in the game right?

Don Emilio
11-21-2013, 05:08 AM
Still out of my syndicate.
Do we have to do something on our side ? CJ ?

hellfirecc
11-21-2013, 05:14 AM
one response from support so far.

Thank you for contacting Gree Support!

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, please send a request and re-join the syndicate.

This is not satisfying. Furthermore only possible for officer and member in a syndicate. The leader can't be re-join, because he can't get kicked out. Problem with me is, I'm the leader and can't connect. This means I can't kick me or anything else to re-join. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

You will also loose the complete syndicate history if you re-join.

outbackhat
11-21-2013, 05:39 AM
Same boat hellfire. And least you got a response though and a BS reply is at least something

Wolvesm4d
11-21-2013, 06:11 AM
Gree... The defence leader is missing in our syndicate the English bastards he like many others is visible by the other players in the syndicate but cannot access into it himself. His I'd is 964810086. Please can you sort ASAP ?? He also has missing stats but I presume this is because he has lost his syndicate mods??
Thanks in advance for your quick response.

outbackhat
11-21-2013, 06:24 AM
Gree... The defence leader is missing in our syndicate the English bastards he like many others is visible by the other players in the syndicate but cannot access into it himself. His I'd is 964810086. Please can you sort ASAP ?? He also has missing stats but I presume this is because he has lost his syndicate mods??

LOL....quick response..LOL..This is gree...have you not read all the preceding posts

hellfirecc
11-21-2013, 06:26 AM

Normal player can be kicked out and than re-join with a request. Unfortunately the will loose the syndicate history like donations. Do your DL could re-join.

Becomes a problem if syndicate leader are out of syndicate. So no one can be kicked and therefore no one can re-join. It's an endless cycle and even gree developer seems not to understand the problem. Really really annoying. :mad:

Kimse
11-21-2013, 11:04 AM
I still cant see my syndicate... im thinking how hard can it be to fix this ****.

Kimse
11-21-2013, 11:11 AM
I still cant see my syndicate... im thinking how hard can it be to fix this ****.

Im also loosing 150000 every hour in iPh....

Stackeddeck
11-21-2013, 11:13 AM
I have been kicked out of my own syndicate that I started and lost all my points and I an no longer see a list of people to rob/fight. Help this is a nightmare!!!

Smoothie
11-21-2013, 03:16 PM
So when can I expect my stats to return to normal? Preferably before somebody claims I'm a cheat... And where's the dedicated thread about these problems?

Im Jahova
11-21-2013, 06:37 PM

I've contacted support about this and have not heard anything about them getting my account back.

hellfirecc
11-21-2013, 11:48 PM
After one day out of my syndicate, I'm back again. Thx for your help. Unfortunatelly I lost my donation history. Got 0 Dollars as "new" member.

Would be nice if you could check your backups to give me my money back. Btw, the syndicate points are still there. So it should be possible with my money also.

CuoreBianconero
11-22-2013, 02:14 AM
my stats changed 2 days ago...during the maintence from 1,1m to 7m.
my lvl raised from 85 to 94...now this morning i woke up and saw...stats are back to 1.1m
but lvl still on 94!-.- gree pls fix it....
it would be hard & unfair to pay for mistakes gree makes/made...

-Batman-
11-22-2013, 05:51 AM
I've contacted support about this and have not heard anything about them getting my account back.

Dude your not alone. I have lost my account too and now an Alex level 1. Sent a ticket in and not heard a frigging thing while my hood would have been robbed for millions, never mind I was doing fab on the LTQ and case openings

JGE23
11-22-2013, 10:57 AM
My stats also changed. They trippled. It also auto levelled me 2 times. My stats are now back to normal but still up 2 levels. Not sure how they fix this, as i've continued playing the last 3 days.

M$T Raw
11-22-2013, 12:11 PM
Any of you guys checked your bonuses? My rob payout went down 10%