PDA

View Full Version : Balkan Blitz - Final Prize!?!?

B.Mick
11-20-2013, 11:20 AM
What happened to the final prize? The first splash screen showed the unit had +15% air attack. I just received another splash screen today that showed it without any additional bonus. Has this been changed? I've already spent gold as I wanted the +15% air attack, otherwise I wouldn't have spent any for this unit. This is not right to change mid-event! Everyone else see the same?

B.Mick
11-20-2013, 11:25 AM
I should clarify, this is the unit for completing both the individual and faction ltq.

pelle plutt
11-20-2013, 11:44 AM
I think you are mixing up the splash screens, for some reason gree is still showing the splash screen from the last wd war (the 15% air unit) sometimes, the current ltq has always had the terrible non boosted unit

B.Mick
11-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Thanks. That makes sense. Looks like I'm stopping. Luckily haven't gone real far.

DFI
11-20-2013, 02:20 PM
No, he isn't mixing screens. Gree made a huge error by releasing a splash screen with the wrong bonus unit two days ago. I've sent them a ticket asking them to clarify. If not, we should get our gold back as I know a number of people spent gold due to the erroneous splash screen.

Captain Redbeard
11-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Two days ago I received the same splash screen you are referring to. It was the old one for Italy. It came directly after the FLTQ Balkan prestige splash screen. Yes I have a screen shot of both. Good luck on your ploy for free gold.

claremons
11-20-2013, 02:42 PM
No, he isn't mixing screens. Gree made a huge error by releasing a splash screen with the wrong bonus unit two days ago. I've sent them a ticket asking them to clarify. If not, we should get our gold back as I know a number of people spent gold due to the erroneous splash screen.

I want it back to. :(

DFI
11-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Two days ago I received the same splash screen you are referring to. It was the old one for Italy. It came directly after the FLTQ Balkan prestige splash screen. Yes I have a screen shot of both. Good luck on your ploy for free gold.

I think you are quite mistaken. It's not a ploy, as it wasn't just a splash screen but also the end dates of the LTQ matched the end dates of the current LTQ. Gree has made so many errors until now that one could believe that they messed up by deciding to issue the same bonus unit, especially since they went through the hassle of issuing a splash screen with the correct dates but wrong unit. I haven't heard back from gree and it would be great if the mods would encourage their customer support staff to look into this.

Badass action man
11-20-2013, 05:10 PM
to you sir...good luck

Chris_
11-20-2013, 05:13 PM
With the cost of this ltq they should have at least 15% air attack or 10% alliance attack. It's just absurd how expensive this one will cost. You could take the same amount of gold into war and easily defeat the individual attack mission and get a good unit with a nice attack bonus for a lot less gold

skyrunner
11-20-2013, 05:32 PM
I've spent 14k gold in order to complete the ILTG but now without boost!

Wai
11-20-2013, 07:08 PM
You better not have baited us.

Splash screens are the only way Gree communicates Final rewards for LTE's. To my knowledge there is no other communication from Gree to the player as to what is offered.

We rely upon these splash screens to decide whether or not we participate and how much, if anything, we will spend. Splash screens are designed to encourage participation to completion by advertising the Final rewards in particular the reward for completing both individual and faction events. They have no other purpose.

I received a splash screen with correct dates etc advertising the rewards as follows:

1. For completing Individual event (**NO SPLASH SCREEN SEEN YET)

2. For completing Faction event (**PX BLITZ INFILTRATOR (INF) 56,667/46,363 - NO BOOST ATTACHED)

3. For completing BOTH events (**BATTLE CRUISER (SEA) 123,000/140,750 PLUS 15% SEA ATTACK BOOST)

With that in mind I have currently spent just over 4 vaults and am nowhere near finished. It seems likely this is a 6 - 8 vault or possible more LTE where the Individual event is far more expensive than the Faction event.

Then I read a post here from a player that suggests the possibility the final reward for completing BOTH may have been changed recently to be something called SKULL LEADER (AIR) 113,333/92,727 AND NO BOOST ATTACHED.

I have not seen this splash screen and have not seen any Gree communication that something has changed.

I require something official from Gree to all of us as to the following:

1. CONFIRM THE COMPLETION REWARDS
2. ANY VARIATION TO REWARDS (if there has been any) AND IF SO, WHY.

I want to make my view very clear:
The requirement that ordinary players have to try and identify the rewards and energy requirements are now past.

Your game has become so expensive that you now MUST provide accurate information on the product. That is to say the rewards and energy requirements of each and every event. That is what a transparent game run by a transparent company would do as a matter of course.

I and most others have suffered issue after issue in this game, some irritating and others terrible. I want to make myself very clear with this. I WILL NOT suffer baiting or any other deceptive behaviour from a provider.

I think you need to clarify very quickly the rewards and energy required for this.

DFI
11-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Very well put, and much better than what I could have done. I'm wondering if some people can see what the awards could be by having access to the toolkit, etc. I'm sure CJ and Sirius read these posts, so it would be appreciated if they could really give us Gree's official position.

You better not have baited us.

Splash screens are the only way Gree communicates Final rewards for LTE's. To my knowledge there is no other communication from Gree to the player as to what is offered.

We rely upon these splash screens to decide whether or not we participate and how much, if anything, we will spend. Splash screens are designed to encourage participation to completion by advertising the Final rewards in particular the reward for completing both individual and faction events. They have no other purpose.

I received a splash screen with correct dates etc advertising the rewards as follows:

1. For completing Individual event (**NO SPLASH SCREEN SEEN YET)

2. For completing Faction event (**PX BLITZ INFILTRATOR (INF) 56,667/46,363 - NO BOOST ATTACHED)

3. For completing BOTH events (**BATTLE CRUISER (SEA) 123,000/140,750 PLUS 15% SEA ATTACK BOOST)

With that in mind I have currently spent just over 4 vaults and am nowhere near finished. It seems likely this is a 6 - 8 vault or possible more LTE where the Individual event is far more expensive than the Faction event.

Then I read a post here from a player that suggests the possibility the final reward for completing BOTH may have been changed recently to be something called SKULL LEADER (AIR) 113,333/92,727 AND NO BOOST ATTACHED.

I have not seen this splash screen and have not seen any Gree communication that something has changed.

I require something official from Gree to all of us as to the following:

1. CONFIRM THE COMPLETION REWARDS
2. ANY VARIATION TO REWARDS (if there has been any) AND IF SO, WHY.

I want to make my view very clear:
The requirement that ordinary players have to try and identify the rewards and energy requirements are now past.

Your game has become so expensive that you now MUST provide accurate information on the product. That is to say the rewards and energy requirements of each and every event. That is what a transparent game run by a transparent company would do as a matter of course.

I and most others have suffered issue after issue in this game, some irritating and others terrible. I want to make myself very clear with this. I WILL NOT suffer baiting or any other deceptive behaviour from a provider.

I think you need to clarify very quickly the rewards and energy required for this.

dodg3vip3r
11-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Can people stop crying over and over again, same old thing just another day! Don't like something don't pay for it, get scamed once by a person/company you make sure you deal with them or you just avoid them but don't keeping coming on the forum crying your eyes out on the same issues.

Once bitten, twice shy
Prov. When something or someone has hurt you once, you tend to avoid that thing or person. Jill: Let's go ride the roller coaster. Jane: No, thanks. I got really sick on one of those once—once bitten, twice shy. I once sent in money for something I saw advertised in the back of a magazine, but the merchandise was of such poor quality I was sorry I'd bought it. I'll never buy anything that way again; once bitten, twice shy.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
Prov. After being tricked once, one should be wary, so that the person cannot trick you again. Fred: Would you like a can of peanuts? Jane: The last can of peanuts you gave me had a toy snake in it. Fred: This one really is peanuts. Jane: Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Best post in this thread. It is really irritating to see so many people crying over and over, complaining over and over. Cmon, this game is by gree and even though you know how they operate, you still wants to get punked by them. It is the same as asking me to punch you on the face and then crying and telling me you are in pain. Why ask for it when you know it's gonna hurt? Lol.

Wai
11-20-2013, 09:29 PM
Can people stop crying over and over again, same old thing just another day! Don't like something don't pay for it, get scamed once by a person/company you make sure you deal with them or you just avoid them but don't keeping coming on the forum crying your eyes out on the same issues.

Can people stop crying over and over again, same old thing just another day! Don't like something don't READ IT, DISLIKE THIS TYPE OF POST by a person, just avoid them but don't keeping coming on the forum crying your eyes out on the same POSTS THAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE.

JUST DONT READ THEM.

Wai
11-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Best post in this thread. It is really irritating to see so many people crying over and over, complaining over and over. Cmon, this game is by gree and even though you know how they operate, you still wants to get punked by them. It is the same as asking me to punch you on the face and then crying and telling me you are in pain. Why ask for it when you know it's gonna hurt? Lol.

It is really irritating to see so many people crying over and over, complaining over and over. Cmon, this POST by ME you still wants to get READ IT. It is the same as asking me to punch you on the face and then crying and telling me you are in pain. Why READ IT when you know YOU gonna HATE IT? Lol.

OTHERS WITH DIFFERENT VIEWS TO YOURS ARE ENTITLED TO EXPRESS THEM WITHOUT GREE TROLLS BELITTLING THEM.

WHAT'S GOOD YOU IS GOOD FOR ME. TRY NOT TO WHINE AGAIN.

Wai
11-20-2013, 09:35 PM
Now what other template will they pull out.

konansieu
11-20-2013, 09:57 PM
bia heineken gia (http://baoquangngai.vn/channel/2028/201309/khan-gia-bia-heineken-cuong-nhiet-trong-dem-nhac-live-access-2260004/) tri 1 thuong hieu

JCL
11-20-2013, 10:09 PM
Holy chit. You're spending $800 for a game's single prize? (8 vaults). On the one hand you people saying "Stop crying" are just as bad, if not worse. If you don't like them crying then stop posting and move on to the next thread. None of us care if you're tired of hearing people cry. You're probably fun as he|| at church during confession.

On the other hand.... seriously? $800 for a f-in game single prize. I swear I made bad life choices going to business grad school and here I am still barely getting by month to month after layoffs, sequesters, furloughs and pay raise freezes. But if I work harder I get farther right? Yeah, farther up the tax scales so I can pay for everyone else's health care, and everything else they're "entitled" to because you gotta "redistribute/share the wealth."

Meanwhile in the Middle East someone just murdered 20 because they don't believe in their invisible friend.

Wai
11-20-2013, 10:31 PM
Who is spending $800. Not me.

blackshepherd
11-20-2013, 11:23 PM
looking for people who had these 2 targets prestage.
we need
2 on 14/15
4 on15/15
reward : a ticket join the top100 team.

if u r interest ,pls pm me.

14/15 - Emir Island (same as Solo Prestige 24/25)
Vukovar Major (535x38) [20330e/2052xp]
20330 energy x 13 = 264,290 total energy
Reward: 49 xp & PRIZE

15/15 - Emir Island (same as Solo Prestige 25/25)
Supreme Commander (623x45) [28035e/2790xp]
28035 energy x 15 = 420,525 total energy
Reward: 52 xp & PX Blitz Infiltrator (Infantry) 56667A/46363Di

Wai
11-21-2013, 02:52 AM
Updated splash screen is out.

Confirmed that the reward has changed.

Now, just an explanation would be appreciated as to why it was changed and why so late into an event please.

Trebor
11-22-2013, 03:00 AM
Gree. D. It's the only answer

pb23
11-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Updated splash screen is out.

Confirmed that the reward has changed.

Now, just an explanation would be appreciated as to why it was changed and why so late into an event please.

They obviously put a ton of thought into it. Stats are the exact same as the rewards in the last LTQ.

Cook Russ
11-22-2013, 12:08 PM
Holy chit. You're spending $800 for a game's single prize? (8 vaults). On the one hand you people saying "Stop crying" are just as bad, if not worse. If you don't like them crying then stop posting and move on to the next thread. None of us care if you're tired of hearing people cry. You're probably fun as he|| at church during confession.

On the other hand.... seriously? $800 for a f-in game single prize. I swear I made bad life choices going to business grad school and here I am still barely getting by month to month after layoffs, sequesters, furloughs and pay raise freezes. But if I work harder I get farther right? Yeah, farther up the tax scales so I can pay for everyone else's health care, and everything else they're "entitled" to because you gotta "redistribute/share the wealth."

Meanwhile in the Middle East someone just murdered 20 because they don't believe in their invisible friend.

Wow your post took a very odd and political turn. Chill out. I probably work in the same industry as you and have a very similar job, but I'm not complaining about the government for my problems every opportunity I get.

Tardavic
11-22-2013, 01:05 PM
Hey guys,

For any further questions or concerns, please contact Support! We are trying to keep this forum constructive and informative for other players.

Thanks!

whitefire
11-22-2013, 01:16 PM
Wow, a reaction from gree. Unfortunately it says nothing, nor will it. Maybe gree should start being constructive and INFORMATIVE. Yet another epic fail...........

But do i understand correctly that you want every mw player with a question on this topic to start sending in requests? Hmm, maybe the support team should call for pizza's because if we all do, you'd be receiving 100k+ requests that you guys have to delete or answer with inane scripted rubbish. Is that really what you want?

Lancerdually
11-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Wow, a reaction from gree. Unfortunately it says nothing, nor will it. Maybe gree should start being constructive and INFORMATIVE. Yet another epic fail...........

But do i understand correctly that you want every mw player with a question on this topic to start sending in requests? Hmm, maybe the support team should call for pizza's because if we all do, you'd be receiving 100k+ requests that you guys have to delete or answer with inane scripted rubbish. Is that really what you want?
Best reply...EVER!

DFI
11-22-2013, 05:01 PM
Hey guys,

For any further questions or concerns, please contact Support! We are trying to keep this forum constructive and informative for other players.

Thanks!

Thanks, but the problem is that your support isnt willing to answer any tough questions. I've sent follow ups but they are denying that this happened and is asking for proof of the switch. I find it quite distasteful that Gree would resort to such a tactic when so many players are saying the same thing and there is no denying that the prize changed. So if you would like to have the comments to be constructive, please tell your support to respond to our tickets, and when they do, to respond to us in a constructive manner and stop denying that it did not happen. Goes both ways. Stop asking us to be constructive when you aren't being constructive. Hopefully this makes sense and is a constructive suggestion for how people should treat each other.