PDA

View Full Version : energy recovery question?

ciscokilla
11-20-2013, 10:47 AM
Can some answer my question please
How much time does it take to regain energy
If you switch nations a chose iran?

droffatsto50
11-20-2013, 10:57 AM
10% off the original 60 seconds time. This makes it x energy per 54 seconds :)

SEC
11-20-2013, 11:16 AM
I haven't seen an energy boost unit in a while. Or at least none that I am aware of. I feel bad for some people in my faction with only 3 energy a minute. My LLP also only gets 3. I get 5, some others get 6 and one guys gets as high as 10 per minute. How about as a prize for this event or others in the near future you throw us a bone and give out some faster energy regen units again.

I should also point out that this event at least seems to be far more difficult than the last or other past events. Can someone actually confirm that with the total energy cost for the faction part vs. the last FLTQ total energy needed?

droffatsto50
11-20-2013, 11:23 AM
I haven't seen an energy boost unit in a while. Or at least none that I am aware of. I feel bad for some people in my faction with only 3 energy a minute. My LLP also only gets 3. I get 5, some others get 6 and one guys gets as high as 10 per minute. How about as a prize for this event or others in the near future you throw us a bone and give out some faster energy regen units again.
Indeed, I started, quit and then came back a year later. I did the LTQ where you could get the covert jet fighter and first strike tomcat, got the covert jet but didn't get far enough for the tomcat and now I have no health regen units. Maybe in the next boss event they should give out a unit that decreases health regen by 5% as the daily prize? And considering the energy thing that need to be some easy prize in an LTQ that gives out +1 or +2...

SGT Rud
11-20-2013, 11:28 AM
If you look at my signature, The is a link there called the commander tool. Download the excel sheet from google docs, and it has an energy tab there. That tab helps tremendously for energy related issues and LTQ calculations.

slashand1
11-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Man my mini is painful on energy regen compared to my main

ryguy8899
11-20-2013, 01:38 PM
same gotta get my mini account faster